Z Nation

>better characters
>better humor
>better plot
>fun and comfy
Why is this so much better than TWD?

my nigga.

They kept what makes zombies good.
Dark humour. And all TWD does for humour is have Daryl do something funny or cool.
>he doesn't shower, XD
>OMG rocket launcher!

Mother fucking Z Nation just had the DeLorean show up.

are you kidding me? i couldnt survive more than 4 episodes of this crap. Terrible cinematography (show is practically in black and white), ridiculous editing, terrible acting and a shitty basic as fuck storyline.

Do people actually watch that shit? It's worse than the Walking Pleb

>he thinks TWD is about zombies
sorry to shatter your dreams kid, but TWD was never about the Zombies.

Because it doesn't run on retards doing retarded things in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

it gets alot better

this is the first Z nation thread ive seen with more than the OP's comment, granted most of the comments here are giving it shit,

I love this show to user, a good blend of ac cool main story and funny single episode side shows.
That ep where they stumble on the hotel resort that was hosting a corporate retreat and the people survived by adopting the team building exercises they were doing is absolute kino

Is there a funny meme man like Negan on this show?

I still watch Z Nation even though it's terrible.
One of the worst zombie shows, BUT, it's much better than a hell of a lot of other shite out there.

The show isnt bad, but its heavily hardcarried by the doc and murphy.

The rest of the characters are either shitty or really bland.

Superior zombie show with best waifus. Being filmed in sunny Vancouverwood.

Seriously? They're all meme characters. But it's still better than The Walking Dead

I'm really happy it got greenlit for season 4. It's one of my favorite shows. Way better than TWD. I wish it got more attention on Sup Forums.

>quips/humor
>interesting/different types of zombies
>simple/stereotype main characters/villains allow for easier control of plot and character development.

The man is a cool guy.
Murphy is interesting.
the other characters are hit or miss, but they keep things interesting.

Explain the premise of the walking dead in 1 sentence without mentioning zombies

Its a soap opera that follows the lives of a group of survivors in a post-apocalyptic USA.

I like anything skeezy related.

>the fubar/shooting competition
>when they stole that ice cream truck and talked their way out of it.
>the president episode

Love this show. Murphy and Doc are hilarious, 10k is bad ass, Warren is hot af

>

At least you can't see her fangs in that pic

Aly doesn't have fangs, user. No fangs in the TV version of iZombie anyway. They've eschewed the rest of the comics content (vampires, ghosts, werewolves, interdimensular gods) in favour of a zombies-only approach.

You know full well what I'm talking about

TWD has been so bad recently I am more excited for next week season finale then most of this season of TWD.

I used to like him, but after "muh Cassandra" he became a regular cringy emo teenager that TRIES (hard) to be "badass". But he's still fine, I hope he gets some further character developement.

>Warren
Watching her run will make anyone happy

>tfw no qt Eskimo gf

>Aunt from The Bernie Mac Show
I may need to watch this, is it on Netflix? How bad is season one?

>How bad is season one?
It's great. 1>3>2

I feel the same way. this show has character and you feel like you know them (especially doc). fuck the walking dead more like the walking soap opera.

It's entertaining.

It's actually about zombies

It's done more creative things with the zombie genre than any movie or TV show in years.

It's not written exclusively for women

It doesn't have filler episodes

It's fun to watch.

This season has been pretty bad desu. With everyone split up and all the single character episodes you can tell they must have had some messed up filming schedule to work around.

It has filler episodes, but they are entertaining.

It's more of a comic book show than twd. They have definitely explored the zombie genre.

It's had some good parts, but I agree it has been a weak season

That Doc episode with the crazy chics was great.

Also, WTF happened to that Mad TV chick? Didn't realize it was her until after the episode.

The Doc episodes have been good. It's just that it's like the season of Arrested Development that was filmed at all different times.

its like they want you to enjoy yourself unlike the talking dead

The Walking Dead hates its own audience.

I watch the show, but seriously, it's obvious that the creative staff, the writers and the producers hate the audience.

Everything is a giant fuck you. Glenn's miraculous dumpster diving incident. The dozens of filler episodes. The season 6 finale. The Season 7 premiere. The easy street episode. Pretty much any episode about Laurie, Beth, Enid, etc. This show hates the audience and it wants them to suffer.

>Also, WTF happened to that Mad TV chick?
She went crazy and decided that covering yourself with tattoos is the way to enhance your career prospects.

>The Walking Dead hates its own audience.
They don't tho. They are just so delusional that they think everyone loves every character as much as they do. They think you want a Carol episode and then a Tara because you love them as much as Rick and Negan.

Yeah this. It's not out of spite, they made Carol "Epic old lady Daryl." Because they think, the audience thinks she's "badass" And it gets fucking old

My dick loved this episode

The dumpster diving episode and the season 6 finale were done out of pure hatred and contempt for the audience.

which one was on mad tv?

Why is it that 95% of main character deaths in TWD result from absolutely out of character idiocy?

The only one I can think of lately that wasn't because of someone in the group being hilariously retarded was Abraham

And yes, Glenn counts, since even Daryl should have been smart enough to show restraint. I guess all that character development about how he doesn't want to be the same as Merl never happened

I really fucking liked the spin-off feature which introduced The Man, especially the part with the pack of "trained" zombies on chains. I mean, like, really - helmets/muzzles that protect zombies' heads to prevent getting shot, but ALSO not allowing them to bite?.. Come the fuck on, that was so hilariously retarded even in the context of the entire series.

It's especially funny since there was nowhere near enough metal to make them bulletproof, in real life a thin sheet of metal like that might as well be a sheet of paper in terms of stopping bullets

The black girl with the shaved head. She actually used to be pretty funny on that show.

Haven't watched the last few episodes, when is this bitch going to fuck off? Her and Citizen Z's new girlfriend are literally the worst part of the show. And how the fuck does she keep getting fatter with every season? Lack of food my ass, we need Negan to hop in and remind everyone how retarded this is.

Zombies aren't really a threat until theres more than 5 or so. Might as well be a pack of wolves or bears.

I couldn't survive season 2. At first I really liked the series but then it started repeating itself for like 15 episodes: the group meets other survivors, they talk and plotlines are hinted and then zombies attack and plotlines go nowhere. Every goddamn episode!

>horny zombies having sex
>nuclear explosions
>irradiated zombies
>zombie babies
>literal femanazi camp
>basic as fuck
Fuck you, faggot.

Compared to Z nation the TWD is a soap opera for braindead drooling morons.

>why is this so much better than TWD
Because it doesn't take itself seriously.

I love this show..

Does anyone else think it has like a Borderlands mixed with Left 4 Dead feeling?

I almost pissed myself laughing

top tier reply
>btfo

Yeah that george r martin cameo was pretty epic xD

also that zombinado epic for the win