Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043
youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)

hmm...what did he mean with this?

73% want shria law. thats not law-abiding, retard

One is a set of ideas and instructions to followers of the text.

The other is an intimate object.

Yes, they're different.

This isn't chalk and cheese, this is chalk and shopping mall area blueprints.

GET OUT

du har et kors i sit flag hvor tror du at det kommer fra dit fjols

she was going to say terrorists

So which one is right? Do we ban Islam and guns because of the violence, or do we tolerate Islam and guns?

Muslims cannot handle criticism.

"want"

classical american hypocrasy.
if a regular citizen has assault rifles in a country, that country must be a literal hellhole, it should be really really unsafe.

seriously americans, you are proud of your country, how can't you trust your army and police forces?

Why should anyone give up their means of defending themselves if they are law-abiding citizens. If someone wants to hurt someone they're going to find a way to do it, seems Europe has pretty good gun control that doesn't seem to deter anything. Fuck Timothy McVeigh killed 300 people with just fertilizer, diesel and a moving truck. Muslims from the west to east to fucking Timbuktu just want to blow everyone who doesn't think like them to shit. Fuck all of 'em.

Why shouldn't they get out? What obligation do we have to accept a single immigrant, especially from regions where it's apparent a non-significant number of people hate us? One crime perpetrated against Americans by an immigrant is one that didn't have to happen.

He was an American citizen mate. You're all immigrants except for the native American

Yes relly makes on think

His parents were.
Multi-Culti doesn't work.

He was born of Afghani refugees if he couldn't stand the sight of 2 dudes kissing get the fuck back to where thats frowned upon instead of killing 50 fucking people

>haram

It does when you get rid of the autistic aspects of the culture.

i.e. religion

>if a regular citizen has assault rifles in a country, that country must be a literal hellhole, it should be really really unsafe.

>He was an American citizen mate.

He was a second-generation immigrant from Afghanistan. r-strategists let his parents in, now people are dead. If they didn't, he'd be fucking goats back home.

>You're all immigrants except for the native American

My family's been here since before the US existed; I don't give a shit about your moral relativity. This is a white Christian country and we spent much blood, sweat, and tears turning it into a great civilization. We don't have an obligation to apologize for that or admit people who didn't have a hand in creating it and in fact would like to see it destroyed.

Gun owners are not necessarily ideologically connected to each other.

>ideology is the same as an inanimate tool

And how many Christians want to teach creationism in schools, or ban gay marriage, or ban abortion? Plenty of Christians want to impose their religion on others, that's why Trump had to pretend to be Christian in order to win the nomination. Even the Democrats had a question about faith in a debate.

That would help a small amount but doesn't fix it.
Calling religion autistic does show how much of a cringe edgelord you are though.
Without religion giving humanity a boost, we would all still be in ancient times, stabbing eachother with knives.

Of Muslims in general? Yeah. Of Muslim-Americans? No. Preference for Sharia amongst Muslims in the West is around 10-20% - still alarmingly high, but a far cry from the 70%+ you see across the Middle East.

>intimate object
>intimate
>object

Do you sodomize yourself with the barrel of a gun often?

>Law abiding

They do abide by laws. The problem is that those laws are fucked up verses from that satanic book

>Really makes you think
Of course. It make me think that Liberals are fucking stupid.

No need to throw stone friend

Shoo shoo roach

THAT'S THE IMAN'S JOB!

The problem is islam, not muslims. Islam is a culture, a way of life, a political system, everything possible bundled under the disguise of a religion. It has poisonous teachings and it's bad influence, especially on unstable minds. If possible, muslims should be saved from their religion. And if they're beyond saving, the words shouted in your second panel apply.

There's no such thing as banning guns

You either use guns to take guns from citizens or let citizens have guns while also having guns. Either way, the state and criminals will have guns.

Yes Turkbro it really is horrible here in the US and very scary. Please don't come here, for your own safety! Really, please stay away!

>Ban both

I could get behind this. The media squirming trying to blame guns and not Islam would be hilarious

Don't get mad, fix it instead of coming over here and mooching off other people's hard work.

"The vast majority of Muslim Americans believe gays should be executed"

there, I finished her sentence for her

Really makes you think why the liberal left has double standards
The problem is obviously Muslim gun owners

Sharia law is not the same thing as teaching creationism, retard!
Also, 500 million muslims worldwide want death for leaving islam. Really makes you think, huh?

creationism is not the same as Shariah, you tried at least.

however christianity is a better religion than islam
dont fall for the cultural marxist bullshit that all religions are equally good
christian countries became the most prosperous of thee world
islamic countries became total shitholes

therefore islam is objectively worse than christianity

>the vast majority of muslims wants fags dead

Cowards run patriots stay

How are you doing, deployed burger?

your daily reminder that there is no constitutional right for non-u.s. citizens to enter the united states.

>America is a white christian country

>Christian

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State." - Thomas Jefferson

First amendment of the congress of the United States:

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...

>White

>Census: White majority in U.S. gone by 2043

usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043

Actually, no. It would help a great amount. If most people were smart enough to drop myths, they wouldn't be blowing themselves up over it.

We never needed religion. It was a system to manipulate others while promising an afterlife. Any other philosophy can take its place.

No need to get offended because skydaddy doesn't exist. This is a serious topic.

Yet another case to not let in refugees.

I'm pretty sure they don't kill people because
>they wanna fuck people of the same sex
>leaving the church
>not believing in jesus
Maybe some lunatics have bombed abortion clinics(mostly at night when no ones there) but for a predominantly christian nation how does that stack up with the atrocities predominantly muslim nations do on a daily basis with their "undesirables"

Jigs up haha

Good bromeo, kicking it in Kabul

Muslims are only kept from being shit when they are an extreme minority

youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU

This makes me think too...

why the hell shud you not keep your own army equipment? it's not like you could not kill someone with a knife or a scissors.

The "natives" also "immigrated" here. I put immigrated in quotes because for there to be immigration, there has to be a defined border and laws which regulate said border. And my ancestors came here before there was a United States of America. They were not immigrants, they were settlers.

>every single person in america for two centuries has been a christian
>even as atheism grows and muslims are allowed in, christianity thrives and sets the moral standards by which most people act no matter what they believe
>nope not a christian nation, look, it says here the government wasn't allowed to make an official decision between catholic and protestant

i thought people in your country were supposed to be well-educated?

Has there ever even been a massacre or "mass shooting" in Vermont?

I know that the vast majority of Muslims aren't terrorists. I hate them because they're shitskins