Silicon cucks

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/09/silicon-valley-tj-miller-arrested-hitting-uber-driver-trump-fight

"According to Nanjiani and Middleditch, two men approached them at a bar and began berating the actors as “cucks”, eventually threatening a fight."

Is meme magic too powerful?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5adNL
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/09/silicon-valley-tj-miller-arrested-hitting-uber-driver-trump-fight
youtube.com/watch?v=_a2mi6VifIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For years Hollywood actors have run their idiot mouths on matters of politics, religion, the environment, etc as if being paid to memorise a script and act it out magically makes you enlightened and intelligent. In reality almost all of them are complete idiots and totally divorced from the everyday reality of the average person in their LA bubble.

Honestly it's high time they learned that they can't just run their mouths about every stupid, misinformed, ill-conceived notion that passes between their ears and not expect any blowback or criticism.

Welcome to the planet, motherfuckers.

>tfw this was just a plubicity stunt for the hollywood christmas party

>be beta male comedian/'actor's on a middling hbo show
>go to a bar
>still can't pick up girls despite your modicum of fame/wealth
>look around and see guys with MAGA hats on laughing and having fun and being successful with women
>post made up story on twitter about how evil republicans harrassed you

Seems pretty tame desu.

You mean I can be famous and rich but I might have deal with some weirdo yelling cuck at me? I'll take that deal.

This guy is 35 and thinks this is acceptable behavior.

>gets bullied and called a cuck by random pro-Trump dudebros in a bar
>is a literal cuck who's raising two little black kids with his wife, literally, not even memeing on you
>gets into an argument with a pro-Trump Uber driver and tries to vent his bruised ego on him
>gets arrested for battery
>the city of T.J. Miller
If there's anyone on Sup Forums for whom T.J. Miller is or ever was "their guy," be ashamed, be very ashamed.

eh hardly news

>The driver then called police and “requested a prior personal arrest”
The fuck does that mean?

He should have vented over his bruised ego on Twitter like a real man, huh?

Silicon valley is a meme, the real tech work is all being done out-side of it while people just move there for training and high wages.

Should just be renamed "Silly-con Valley", for what it actually is.

>“At this point, the bouncer runs over, grabs them, kicks them out,” Nanjiani wrote on Twitter. “The bartender is awesome and apologetic. Thomas and I are stunned. This happened at a bar in LA surrounded by [people]. I can’t imagine what it must be like to be someone who looks like me in other parts.”

>idiot actor thinks LA is a normal place and the rest of the country is insane

No, retard, he knows that LA is a very liberal place and that most of the country is not.

Doesn't matter what he looks like, it's how he acts.

nice reading comprehension reddit

Does this show portray Silicon Valley in a positive light

Cuz I live here and tech company/venture capitalist faggots are the most insufferable arrogant cocksuckers ever

What do you think you're replying to exactly?
Do you know what irony is?
>Does this show portray Silicon Valley in a positive light
Not at all. Quite the opposite.

He's implying that people are going to be beat up and harassed just because he looks like someone, and not because he was running his mouth like a dickhead, trying to bring his "witty" "clever" stage routine into real life.

>be famous rich jew cuck
>get mad at poor plebeian driver for committing wrong think
>sissy slap him
>driver beats the shit out of you and citizen arrests you
>gets thrown in prison
>going to get sued

JUST

>meme spouting autist attack liberals
ABSOLUTELY BASED, LEARN TO DEFEND YOUR BELIEFS
>liberal berate trump supporter
FUCKING ANIMALS, BE TOLERANT ASSHOLES

we did it reddit
we broke him

Full retard.

>liberal gets his shit kicked in and arrested by uber driver

>driver beats the shit out of you and citizen arrests you
Nice fanfic.

So let me just get this straight:
some actors got into an argument over politics at a nightclub and someone at The Guardian wrote a story about it?

Is that about the gist of it?

>His father is of English, Swedish, German, and Scottish ancestry. His mother is of German-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Russian-Jewish descent.[3]

Does the T.J. stand for Triple Jew?

Archived version of the article: archive.is/5adNL

Is calling another person cuck out of nowhere how 'murrikans engage in political debate?

is being called a cuck in public worthy of an article in a "major" publication?

Middleditch isn't even an A-lister, he's a fucking Cable TV star, he's not a fucking pull in Hollywood so that he would deserve a fucking gossip column. Who the fuck cares?

It is now.

The world is a very strange place these days

Trump is 80 and thinks it's ok to sexually assault women and tell his supporters to beat up protesters

>you're a gross misogynist for liking sexy women in skimpy bikinis
I'm a liberal and even I recognize how fucking stupid that is.

That's idiot Trump though. What excuse is there for an intellectual forward thinking liberal actor to be doing shit like this?

Alright dad whatever you say

He's a druggie with a history of brain tumor-induced psychosis.

>hot
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, SLANT?! YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!

>Le no true Scotsman!

I don't think you know what that means.

are you implying hollywood jews should take responsibility for their actions?

were they wrong though

>I was called a cuck omg it must be so so bad for the other brown people :(((

>>is a literal cuck who's raising two little black kids with his wife, literally, not even memeing on you

kek

>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/09/silicon-valley-tj-miller-arrested-hitting-uber-driver-trump-fight
Liberalism is the new religion of peace and tolerance.

>you can't speak unless you're willing to get accosted by drunken lowlives
What?

Different people, retard.

ahhaahhaah god bless this shitehole of a site

>No true leftists would be drug induced with brain tumors, you should disregard theirs from the real ones
I don't think you know what it is, considering you're throwing it around

Ahh, I guess that's why you're the only autist replying to me like an asspained dipshit who doesn't understand common sense, right?

Yea, "full retard" indeed.

More like
>you can't go out drinking at a club unless you're willing to get accosted by drunken lowlives

you can't be a public figure, shout about your politics and expect everybody to be polite about it

You are powerful stupid.
>you replied to me so that means you're stupid
Why not? Are you the sort of piece of shit who thinks the right to free speech ends when you're triggered?

>gets called a cuck
>proceeds to act like one
Hmmmmmm, really makes you think as usual.

>reddit thinks if he throws around the word "retard" enough he'll show everyone how much smarter and clever he is

get a load of this faggot

>irony

You mean sarcasm, fucking colossal waste of sperm cell?

the next 4 years are going to be grand

Whenever I see those shitty comedies coming out and it's always the same people in them every time like that Christmas one I wonder how so many shitty, unfunny people can be famous.

It's like a big club and it's perfect because it lets me know really easy which movies to avoid.

lmao, yea dawg, just call everyone stupid.

Top shelf autism right here.

Silicuck Valley is the joke you were looking for.

>reddit says reddit so reddit will reddit reddit reddit

Pol really gives themselves way too much credit.

some guy from blacked.com meme'd inside his gf and he is raising it.

Life really does imitate mordern art.

4? More like 8 friend, Democrats will not have their shit together in 4 years after a loss this massive. Their party is fuck all divided internally, along with no clear leadership within it.

but joe biden xD we make funny memes he's such a bro ;P

>mentioned reddit once

>spergs out like the autist he is because of it

Easy there reddit, I wouldn't want you to reddit your reddit, you reddit.

You're probably right. They're already trying to find Hillary Clinton Lite to run in 2020 instead of taking half a second to realize why they lost so fucking bad.
>mentioned reddit once
Do you think ANYONE believes that?

>look it up
>it's real

Say it with me now, Sup Forums.

This is some good shit.

Going to actually tell us what you think or are you just going to continue parading around your narcissistic attitude like it somehow makes you feel intelligent?

You're pretty much a complete bitch if you actually let someone, anyone, perform "citizen's arrest", which is barely even a thing.

desu the wife is hot and those daughters are hot. he plays his cards right and he can get that prime pussy when it grows up, those little girls are gonna love the daddy who fills the shoes of their abandoned black father, hell they might even hate black men because of their father

Clearly it triggers you, so I don't really care if it does.

Now, go back to reeddit.

>continue parading around your narcissistic attitude like it somehow makes you feel intelligent?
>tripfag

lol

>implying I use a tripcode because of narcissism

>not realizing I'm using it so I cause little kiddies like you to get upset

lmao, "full retard" ;)

I bet you don't even know how to use a tripcode.

It is now. American politics:
>LIBTURD! LIBRUL MEEDEEA!11 KEK! SJW!1 TRUMP!1 BUILD DA WALL! NIGGERS! SPICS!1 OBONGO!11 SHILLARY EMAILS BENGHEZEE!1 MSM! 1 CTR!11

You don't see nearly the same amount of victim complex, brainwashing and stupidity on the other side (average liberals). But all in all is a war between poors. The same ol' corporations still rule their country while they go at each others throats. It's pure insanity to witness from the outside.

>continue parading around your narcissistic attitude like it somehow makes you feel intelligent?
>I bet you don't even know how to use a tripcode.

lol

>it's a Sup Forums shut ins get triggered by a rich actor being a good person episode

>i said a stupid thing and you called me stupid so that means the stupid thing got you!
Wow.

>nervously types in 'lol'

>Sup Forumsturds really believe they started the whole right-wing uprising that's sweeping over the world
the delusion in these 15 years old meme spewing losers is big enough to solve the energy crisis for centuries

That's right user. You tell him.

And don't forget, Jamal will be over later to fuck your wife.

Why is his waifu so hot and the adopted girls so qt?
He lucked out.

((((you)))

>Sup Forums shut ins

I have a GF and go to college, what about you?

We got a meme elected. You don't know the power of Kek.

fpbp

>these people think im retarded
>haha! jokes on them
>i was only pretending to be retarded
You really got us.

>I have a GF
>tripfag

lol

atleast hes adoption assumingly american kids.

is this real life

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Nice projection there, I can see you're desperate to grab for some straws, here let me help you.

>muh fake god and muh meming trump into the white haus!!!111

There's a reality that exists outside of *chans, user. Maybe it's time you take a break.

>good person
>raising another man's kids
>raising the spawn of miscegenation

It's a good thing you liberals don't reproduce

>the ruse continues
You must be a method actor.

>a tripfag has a better life than me

How does it feel to lose to Trump AND a tripfag?

adopting*

time for a nap

Don't listen to this guy, anons.

You don't NEED to have your own children. There are enough white people already! Adoption is the answer!

literally everything about 2016 is about a bunch of neckbeards who fap to anime bringing down the establishment because it was funny

THE MEME'S ARE CONVERGING

youtube.com/watch?v=_a2mi6VifIY

>the ruse continues

Much like you're pretending not to be a redditor. I guess I learn from the best, seeing how often you all come here.

Please don't do this Sup Forums, I like these guys..

Also, I recently watched Middleditch in Joshy and loved it.

>The Southern Poverty Law Center, a left-leaning organization that monitors hate groups, counted 867 hate incidents in the 10 days following Trump’s election, many of which include racist graffiti, vandalism and threats to mosques and immigrants

what a load of bullshit