Has there ever been a more fucked up person in music history than Ian Watkins?

Has there ever been a more fucked up person in music history than Ian Watkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

rockrevoltmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ian.Watkins.Judge_.Ruling.Document.pdf
amp.timeinc.net/nme/news/music/child-taken-care-ian-watkins-grooms-young-mother-prison-2148319?source=dam
youtu.be/IP_Jzr5MO14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me

Fuck you

reported

get your life together user

GG Allin probably

You sick bastard

Stay away from my wife's son

Did you skull fuck a baby corpse than use it as a meth pipe?

choice was still involved in that the people who he fucked with chose to be at his shows.

It was just for the lols dude

can confirm this

Varg

not as bad

wtf is with this cunt

Sicx
From what I can gather, he did pretty much the same as what Watkins did but to his own children with his girlfriend and I think might have broadcast or shared it online

If your favorite artist is a "good" person you probably have shit taste. Most artists are fucked in the head, he just took it to the next level for the lolz.

Hello Ian

okay

lots of gangsta rappers (especially in 90s) were absolute psychopaths, much worse than op pic and were getting away with everything for years (or just got shot)

In my opinion, killing other gang members or selling drugs is not nearly as bad as what Watkins did.

It kinda strange that Charles Manson is not even the most fucked up musician.

damn. looks like he's the realest horrorcore artist

>being a murderer is not as bad as being a rapist

Meant for

Varg did it in self-defense, you can't rape a child in self-defense

W-what did you do, user?

>stabbing someone 23 times
>self-defense

Most of those were on his feet and back, from broken glass on the ground

Charlie had a bunch of degenerate filth killed. How is that "fucked up" exactly?

What did he do?

He asked some jailbait to send him nudes and showed her his cock on skype.

holy shit what the FUCK??!

Not even close to watkins

Raped literal infants

No, you're thinking of Jesse Lacey

Stop defending a nazi-esque assassin

It was kill or be killed. What would you do in his situation?

Phil Fascasia is a funny one from Malevolent Creation because he invented a story about saving a convenience store from a robber by shooting the robber in the head, and "all he wanted was some chocolate milk" but there was no evidence to prove it and I'm pretty sure he's a crackhead / drug addict of some description

>Antron Singleton (born September 15, 1976), better known by his stage name Big Lurch, is a former American rapper. He is serving a life sentence for murdering 21-year-old roommate Tynisha Ysais and eating parts of her body in April 2002, while under the influence of PCP.

>It's All Bad is the only studio album released by American rapper Big Lurch. It was released through Blackmarket Records & Stress Free Entertainment on March 16, 2004, just over four months after Big Lurch was sentenced to life in prison for murder, after allegedly killing a female acquaintance and eating parts of her flesh while under the influence of PCP & Marijuana. The album was originally titled The Puppet Master but was changed to It's All Bad after Singleton was convicted. The somewhat controversial photo cover of the album was chosen by Cedric Singleton, Lurch had no control over the record after his incarceration.

xxxtenicals

LOOK AT ME

>says he's a monster repeatedly in his songs
>everyone's shocked when it's true

you honestly believe Varg?

You're pathetic
At least Ian Watkins has no fans defending his awful crime

this image used to be a meme on Sup Forums, kids

GG Allin was nice man

Dave Grohl whomever poisoned Kurt's LSD and made the worst band of all time as a joke

This is you

More like Big Lunch

that was easy

>alt-right memes

PROJECT PIMP A PSYCHO THUG
PROJECT PIMP A PSYCHO THUG

I can't remember what band is was. Maybe the guy from Ministry? I've heard a lot of vague stories about he would fuck drunk girls with dead fishes without their consent and what not and that was just kind of the stuff he did for kicks. I imagine there was a whole lot of other shit that he hasn't talked about.

Why do you think he killed him? Why is he lying 20+ years after the murder?
Dude is living off the grid in france with his autistic wife and 5 kids. He doesn't have any friends, so what is the point of lying?
If you think he's lying for PR reasons, it would probably be more wise to take the edgy route and say he just killed him for the lulz.

well not with that attitude

That album is actually slapping hard.
>You fucking around with some niggas that's high off of formaldehyde

Gonna have to ask you to delet this, my son

You can see the stolen innocent of dozens of young boys swirling in his eyes. He tried hard to contain the beast but it killed him eventually.

I really think the media is responsible for his image as a pedophile. I don't think he actually did anything.

not even a Varg fan but Euronymous clearly had it coming

I think he's responsible for the destruction of his own image. Fame and money are terrible things in abundance, and it tends to eventually destroy those who obsessively chase it. I honestly believe some time in the final years of his life MJ looked at himself in a mirror and wondered what the actual fuck he had done to himself.

lols

>"cuck..."
To the trash it goes, Sup Forumsshit.

jesus christ

The full document is extremely graphic and I recommend you don't read unless you want to ruin your day. He raped infants and showed no remorse referring to it as "MEGA LOLZ"

In case you want to read it
rockrevoltmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ian.Watkins.Judge_.Ruling.Document.pdf

t. quotecuck

I had read about Watkins on here for years and I thought I was decently jaded but I was honestly not prepared for that. Holy fuck

>One of the passwords you chose, which needed the assistance of GCHQ to break was I FUK KIDZ.

Lal

amp.timeinc.net/nme/news/music/child-taken-care-ian-watkins-grooms-young-mother-prison-2148319?source=dam

STILL AT IT

Holy shit

Who was that one Japanese hardcore punk guy who stabbed a random bystander to death because he thought he looked Jewish?

Can't handle to read that shit. When will he be out? Hopefully someone off's him.

who the FUCK writes fan letters to a convicted baby diddler? there's only so much he can do behind a prison cell, it's the women who should be shamed for this

The same people that wrote love letters to Manson and Ramirez.

this guy maybe?

not yet but give him a decade

nigga's about to spend the next 70 years in prison. this is it as far as his career is concerned

Bitch

the absolute madman

35 years, parole chance in about 23.

Varg was an proto-alt right terrorist. He was found with rifles and explosives when he was arrested. He even tried to escape from prison by car jacking a family and hiding in a cabin. The authorities still suspect him of having connection with far right terrorist groups and raided his home a few years back when his wife bought some 4 rifles.

Because in real life and being called out for murdering your friend for a bad record contract or having communist ideals js a bad thing. Varg is just lying so he can look like he had no choice.

Why would he care? His days consist of vlogging about paganism in his jeep. He lives off the grid, doesn't work a regular job.
Who is he lying for? Are you implying he's trying to fool himself?
Are you implying he's trying to gain advantage by lying? How? He doesn't give a shit about society or social norms anyway.

no one from the scene said that varg is lying

He got set up. Literally dindu nothin
youtu.be/IP_Jzr5MO14

he's innocent. he had a short and biased trial and the police tampered with the evidence.

How would he even tell the truth? "Euronymous didnt put out my solo projects record so i killed him guys lol" try to think about what youre saying

You're not answering my questions. Why would he lie? He doesn't gain anyting by lying since he's not a part of society anyway.

Cage?

always thought this guy had cool hair

Jesus Christ, I got 1/4 way through before I had to stop. All Sup Forumstardness aside, the mothers of these kids also need to die

Human nature. People don't like admitting they're in the wrong.

He could just refrain from adressing the subject then. Face it, there's no reason for him to be lying. He doesn't gain anything from it, he served his sentence (way too long btw).

Does this look like the face of a murderer to you?

Youre a very naive person.

Not an argument.

And honestly does it matter that much? If it was self defense or if they just ended up in a fight because they didn't like each other.
I mean it does for him and for the sentence he got, but for real, does it matter? It's almost nothing compared to what Watkins did