youtube.com/watch?v=05QV4n4G0nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that the pizza was shit

>are the entrées frozen?
>"no"
>Gordon goes to the freezer
>it's full of frozen entrées

Every time

Why is he so angry? Is it really just a character or does the stress of the kitchen bring out the asshole in him?

can't be just the character unless he's been method acting straight out of the womb, those forehead wrinkles of his are fucking beatiful, you can tell he had to put up with a lot of shit

>What the FUCK is this?
>Steak Tar tar si-
>Bleugh! It's FUCKING RAW YOU PIG

Anger issues.

Kitchens are notoriously high stress. Lunch, dinner, they make for crunch times.

Combine that with it being a team effort, with low pay and high turnover, and eager-to-complain customers nearby, shit, it's like medicine with low stakes.

during service hes usually angry, and when the kitchen is absolutely disgusting. he has a passion for being a chef, and doesnt like it when he sees other chefs that dont put their all into it. look at hotel hell for example, he doesnt really mad that much

"Is this gabagool refrigerated?"
"Yes"
"Oh my God..."

>chef ramsey has put jack in charge of cooking the chicken
>"don't overcook the chicken, jack!"
>jack devilishly smiles at the camera and nods at chef ramsey
>jack delivers the chicken to the customers, their mouths are agape as jack starts cutting the chicken
>dramatic music starts playing

"I ain't no ice-cream salesman, chef"

"And what about the yagurt, surely you've cooked that"
"No chef, we never cook yogurt"
"Bloody hell, YOU'LL KILL SOMBEAHY"

>dramatic music starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

>yfw you hear it

Do they ever use those claws on any episodes of Hell's Kitchen or Kitchen Nightmares or anything?

>slower than doing it by hand

Disappointing, I was actually excited at first.

I don't know why Americans getting berated by Brits is so popular.

i dont understand /ck/

Imagine Sup Forums but organic.

how did he not die from eating something that raw

>raw beef
>dangerous

dude all oil is bad lmao

>install stallman's new free food software

he's 50% man, 50% salmonella at this point, an entity that evolved beyond human weaknesses and can digest anything
what doesn't kill jack makes him... stranger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare

OIL

NICE AND COLD

Well I don't need to eat this week.

How about a nice stew?

Chocolate chicken

This is literally HowToBasic tier.

I see nothing really wrong with that, other than using only a single can of corn and no beans, and then using premade salsa instead of just dicing some tomatoes and onions as he had already put in plenty of peppers.

Using an IPA for bitter is becoming fairly common.

I just cannot understand how a human being can be this incompetent

Why does sausage on pizza always look like rat shit anyway?

Worst topping swear to Christ.

Is this guy a /ck/ poster or a youtube guy?

Ehh... the whole point of that is he was using shit left in his fridge to make a stew. Which is essentially what a stew is anyway.

>sausage
>not best topping

pepperonifag detected

BERSERKER BARRAGE

>big boss grill
lol

perfect hamburger is a little raw in the middle

>its a "jack accidently makes non-Newtonian liquid while trying to make a marinade" episode.

>Jack brags about almost killing his son
youtu.be/UUvYcUbxzYI

Can speak from experience, I run both grills at Chipotle everyday until the end of peak hour when my coworker comes to take over the grill. It's incredibly high stress when you have a bunch of restless customers, a line who doesn't know how to give consistent and proper proportions, and everyone is shouting at you to bring something out before you run out, especially when you're almost out of chicken/steak and need to drop/cut more.

>jack was on TV
youtube.com/watch?v=v_CnVFFMpYc

Ah yes, aunt Myrna's party salad.

Wtf is he trying to do here?

yea man I worked as a kitchen hand for awhile shit is fucking stressful

could you imagine working at a real restaurant? you've got it good. Plain rice, steak, chicken, lettuce.

My mom got me one of those, they're cool and he is a total fucking retard The apple is clearly too big for the chopper. It's so big it's just being pushed to the side. Fucking retard.

Test a knife's sharpness by cutting a piece of wood.
He ruined a ceramic knife doing it.

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=05QV4n4G0nk

>it's a jack finally manages to cut something episode

A lot of "real restaurants" are dysfunctional places which is even more stressful to work at because the work doesn't flow properly at all, staff constantly fucking things up

I totally agree though, working at top tier kitchens is very intense, but knowing you can rely on your co workers and staff makes it much easier

HOW THE FUCK CAN ONE MAN BE SO INCOMPETENT?

His poor fucking knives.

>I'll use a kitchen knife to cut wood cause I heard how sharp it is
Yo is this person fucking retarded

ok is this channel ironic, or is this literally a cooking channel run by a retard

it has the fucking sticker on still

Do you live in an area with a lot of niggers or something? Nobody has ever shouted anything at Chipotle employees at mine, even when it has been super busy and we're waiting for meat

Pls no bully

gotta love his attention to details

>sticker is still on

I still want to fuck her

There is one cooking show where they make contestants use stuff like that.

Can we not, please?

I didn't work at Chipotle but the place I worked at was similar and always as busy. It fucking sucked especially on weekends when shit head employees would call in and it'd just be you and one other guy for 11 hours

his channel has 270k subs
ive never been more baffled in my life

He literally puts mayonnaise in everything.

Uknown Death 2003 was a good album. Fuck you
I like my mememusic, you fucking busy nerd

it's obvious he's trolling on purpose

same as twitch streamers acting loud and obnoxious, they are just putting on a show

is this not normal? I always cut through the plastic

though I use a sharper knife than whatever the fuck that is

you just know those veggies are purely decorative. jack uses canned veggies 80% of the time

>1000 folds

Mayonnaise cake is a real thing. His looks gross though.

What's the proper way to use one of those?

even his eating techniques are retarded

Can we pls post Gordan videos or something. I'm getting sick watching this guy that apparently has nearly 300 subs as a cooking channel.

>cuts himself on the hand that's holding the knife

Jack is impressively retarded.

Slice the potato in half beforehand so you'll have a flat side that stays stable on the table

You don't. Don't buy any gimmick stuff that only does on thing that a knife already does. But if you did, you would cut it in half so you have a flat surface.

Cut the potato in two so it's flat.

man he must get that from years of slurping up his wife's distended spicy meicano pussy