Another muslims shoots up or blows up shit as usual

>another muslims shoots up or blows up shit as usual
>liberals are quicker to protect islam and starting the "he aint no muslim bruv" rather than condemning homophobia in islam

when did liberals make the switch? at what point in time and why have they decided that they need to align with muslims more than gays?

I'm also noticing more right wing people supporting gays.

And not in a token way either.

strange days ahead.

until a few years ago though it seemed that liberals only cared about gays, and now they seem to not give a fuck about their rights if slandering the name of islam is involved.

is it because they see islam as the new baby to shelter and protect? gays are now so accepted that they must make the world live muslims?

dont you know muslims are, in spite of being largest religion in the world, a more oppressed minority than faggots?

>gif
Keked

Fuck 'em all.

the Brokebacks

Are you trolling or actually honestly confused? The answer is pretty simple.

The entire leftist ideology is based on the belief that the white man must be disenfranchised to "give back" what "he stole" from all of the oppressed. Muslims are a much larger threat to the white man and therefore take higher precedence.

Gays are only a tool to destroy the white family.

I browse this board because I am appalled by the incomprehensible immigration policy of our chancellor.

I am not right and all and have no problems with gays. I actually plan to suck at least one cock before I die

inb4 shitstorm

those fucking queensland rail posters

Your laissez-faire attitude with gays stems from the same ideology that enables that mass migration.

they didn't decide

See OP? Just get kicked in the head by a horse like this guy, then alt-right interpretations of liberalism will all make sense

Because muslims counts as a race.

Anti racism > everything else

That's not an actual ad, izzit?

>$.03 has been deposited into your account.

Saudi Arabia has been making generous donations to a variety of Western leftwing think tanks over the course of 40 years.

No. Everyone knows religion isn't race and Muslims override blacks and browns easily in leftist paradigm.

>Everyone knows religion isn't race

Doesn't matter, you get literally called a racist if you criticize muslims.

The liberal ideology has hatred for the white manat its core. A liberal will therefore act in an manner that harms the white man and he will defend anybody who does likewise. Mostly this happens subconsciously.
That's why they like gays, women, blacks, jews etc so much. They are not white men and are therefore seen as allies.

But their most favourite pet are the muslims. Why? Because muslims are the fundamental opposite to the white man. They are not white and what's more come with a built in ideology which will forever set them against him. Even the ones who don't hate us personally are our enemies by their cultural background. This is different for jews, women, gays etc. A jew can see himself as white, a gay man who is not politically useable is just another white man, women love white men and give birth to white men etc and blacks are racially different but there is not a strong ideology behind their otherness which means that the disorganised blacks are poiltically far less useful than muslims.

That is why in the eye of the liberal muslims literally can do no wrong.

Amen

No its because they are fucking afraid of islam

Conservative values had been aligned with anti-gay rhetoric to make them unappealing to millennials, the vast majority of which, just want to live and let live.

Hence the Bernie popularity. The two-party voter system makes the dems look like the good guys in uneducated eyes.

And the libertarian movement is useless controlled opposition.

Those who support Trump can see that he is a wild card, and sincere as a person who wants to see America successful.

Mohammedans are higher up on the hierarchy of oppressed. Gay white men are all the way at the bottom of it. Even some leftists have been talking about taking the protected status away from gay white males.

The right would be smart to align themselves with the gays for political points.

We should bring back the #I'llRideWithYou but this time #I'llGoClubbingWithYou.

>muslims
>largest religion in the world

D E L U S I O N A L

>He ain't no Muslim bruv

Spoken like a true Inner city Paki.

The new alignment is going to be nationalist vs globalist.

The endgame of leftism has always been destruction of white society, and of our political sway. When you understand that, you will understand why islam, nigs, spics, etc... are prioritized over gays and women.

I guess you could say we are the forerunner country in this, being the first to legalize gay marriage and having our forerunner "far right" candidate be a gay man.

With the stream of religiously motivated propaganda removed, and replaced by cold, hard science, there are a few facts that come to the surface:
-There will always be a number of faggots and trannies in the population
-This number will remain constant, given that it's the byproduct of human reproduction
-Faggots and trannies are members of the national culture, and only kick up shit when oppressed

Combine that with the Western ideals of self-determination and individualism that we hold dear, and logic suggests that railing against faggots is useless, and even destrimental to our cause. Nowhere is this more clear than with the traitors who drop the fight against islam the moment a muslim kills people they don't like. Bitch, you think that takes you off islam's shitlist? People who think this are honorary lefties, nothing more.

>dat pic

>guys are being way too edgy. It's one thing to be constantly racist but it's another to act nonchalant about 50 people being murdered in the name of a religion.
>So they were gay. Does that mean they deserved to be gunned down in cold blood?
>Quite frankly
Of course not, the actual ad says Sharia etiquette I don't know what's the joke on changing that bit.

Amerikeks should have never stopped the racial cleansings in the Balkans

>-Faggots and trannies are members of the national culture, and only kick up shit when oppressed
>gays couldn't get married or use the little girl's bathroom
>it's oppression
They never were oppressed and open acceptance of homosexuality is a problem that needs to be dealt with.

>Queensland Rail
>>No joke, you would see muzzies on the Beenleigh and Ipswich lines.

HAHA, this made me laugh a little

>not having the same rights as everyone else
>not oppressed

See, the point is that there's no use to not have open acceptance of homosexuality, because they will always be there, at a fairly decent percentage of the population. It's much more efficient to just give them what they want, so they're on your side.

>b-b-but muh degeneracy

I don't give a fuck, user. The world isn't going to end from a bunch of guys being flamboyant and putting their dicks in each other's butts. But the world WILL end if we allow ourselves to be overrun by a backwards, hateful ideology that overtly wants to destroy our entire civilization.

It's the fucking degeneracy that I'm defending. The right to do whatever the fuck you want with your life is what has made and still makes the West great. If you want top-down imposed strict codes of conduct, a society-wide war on degeneracy in service of vague, religious ideals, and all that shit, it's islam you want in all its dusty, collectivist glory.

I don't want sexual deviants and pedophiles on my side. Normal people shouldn't have to acknowledge their existence. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Faggots are just playing pretend. And faggots are just as free as everyone else to get married just not to the same sex.

Then you are a religious collectivist, and only differ from muslims in which sky wizard's rules you follow.

Gays have fallen from favor because they got a lot of the shit they were fighting for. Liberals maintain their power people by way of imposing victimhood narratives on groups of people. As the larger concerns are addressed for large groups of people, they must continue to subdivide issues and affected groups in order to maintain that influence. "Okay ladies, you finally have the vote, equal pay, better outcomes in family court and the ability to throw men in jail for merely saying the word rape, but doesn't it bother you when a man calls you bossy?"

For years, they've been telling the gay community that the root of their problems was the lack of "marriage equality." That if they could just get married, all other social challenges would magically dissolve and everything will be perfect. Well, they managed to legislate from the bench and get that shit imposed. The biggest cattle prod they had is no longer effective. At the same time, gay marriage isn't going to make one goddamn thing better for the gays, and the gays will eventually figure this out. Gays are no longer a guaranteed voter bloc, so to the liberals, they are now useless.

>sky wizard
I'd say liberals are more like Mohammedans. Both groups are hell bent on destroying everything. That's why they get along so well and why mudshits vote radical left.