What the arab world has to say about Orlando

What the arab world has to say about Orlando.

>One Punch Man
I hope he doesn't martyr before season 2.

Keep in mind the poster ahmed, is just retweeting and translating.

You should of specified this in the OP

So Justice Warriors are blaming " the atmosphere of white Christian intolerance" and ignoring influence of his chosen religion.

Well if you've ever experienced a retweet of FB share before than you would know what they look like.

F A K E
A
K
E

You say that like it's a bad thing that I don't use shekel media inc.

THEY AINT MUSLIMS BRUV REAL MUSLIMS TOTALLY LOVE GAYS BRUV #RELYGIONOFPEACE

Pretty much what Sup Forums has to say about Orlando as well, don't be high and mighty about it, who cares about faggots

>handful of people mean the entire region

uhm no

fuck off roach

>lets compare a natural disaster that Americans bantered over whilst launching a fully fledged relief effort to a massacre perpetrated by a Muslim whilst a Muslim called for more and a fortnight after the Muslim countries banned the victim's organisations from speaking in the UN about a disease that effects them disproportionately

Wow, you sure showed everyone there roach.

rude
go fuck urself turkroach
USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!! USA!!!

Do they have a word for "gay" in Arabic or only "faggot"?

A little Taqiyya for the Anons...

>my 0.0001% of population sample sizes from """respectable""" polling company explains me the reality

you are still doing the same thing. damn, goy is so easy to manipulate. hope you get rid of it as you grow older and leave your basement.

>banter bro

>i'm a tard

anyway brainwashing humans seem pretty easy, it must be fun for media. gl further.

>handful

dude calm down

It's probably the translators choice of words.

I suppose.
Yes I should have specified.

...unless we are talking about buggering young boys inshallah. or rape that is fine too

Yes exactly. The SJWs are blaming it on white Christians somehow. Not that there isn't Westborough Baptists and Pollsters cheering about it. But the problem certainly isn't White straight Christians.

is it true muslims believe in a female to male transition into a spiritual demagogue?

The Arab world has like always nothing of worth to say.
They only say ''oh how great that homosexuals were slaughtered, lets celebrate'' ''the atheist people deserve to be killed'' and stuff like that. It's disgusting and it's a disgrace.
We shouldn't care what the muslims have to say about the attack instead we should make our borders stronger and forbid for the love of God any more Arabs or muslims to come to the West.

>saitama
the muzzies have good taste in anime

But liberals are screaming" Gun laws" and "religion of peace" this morning.

how do you know this lad

so the entire arab world is using the same twitter account? how cool is that!

Dunno. I can't read scribble.

This argument might make sense if America caused the god damned tsunami.

you can't stop it. that is what the Koran teaches. Muslims take non-believers by force. always have. always will. unless you are Christian or a Jew (who can be "spared" and made to be Islam servants), you are to be killed for not being a follower of Allah. the Koran clearly states what is to be done in these situations.

lax gun laws will only aid them.

But you're cool with blaming Christians and/or gun owners for the massacre instead, right?

I hate the cult around the false god of medina as much as anyone else on Sup Forums but OP's post is just low energy bashing

Do they teach statistics in roachland?

TIL kosovo and albania are some very progressive countries

No, he's retweeting and translating.

I'm OP.
The point of the post is that Obama, Shillery, and their blind followers are refusing to place any blame on the influence of Islam and are blaming this on intolerance and the NRA.

ah! so the reply shows up above the original post instead of below? who thought of that shit design?

Based Arabs.

there are no brakes on the tolerance train bro
just check any major news outlet's coverage around the attack in orlando later this evening
I assure you 100% of them will point out how important it is that we fight islamophobia because of this attack

Is funny that faggots in Arabic looks like human centipede

Dumb frogposter strawmanning.

Yes more tolerance, more refugees please. Diversify me, diversify us all.

Nah theyre legit

Ill diversify my loadout....