CHINESE AND ASIAN STOCKS HAMMERED OVERNIGHT

SHANGHAI COMPOSITE DOWN 94 POINTS (-3.21%)
google.com/finance?q=SHA:000001&ei=F9NUV9HVPIOrjAGWw4rwDw

HANG SENG INDEX DOWN 524 POINTS (-2.52%)
google.com/finance?q=INDEXHANGSENG:HSI&ei=9KBeV8CpB8a72AbH1gY

NIKKEI 225 DOWN 582 POINTS (-3.51%)
google.com/finance?q=INDEXNIKKEI:NI225&ei=S6FeV-mhIYOYjAH1sb6oAQ

BURGER STOCKS OPEN IN 1 HOUR LADgoogle.com/finance?q=INDEXNIKKEI:NI225&ei=S6FeV-mhIYOYjAH1sb6oAQS

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/china-will-probably-implode-16088
google.com/finance?q=INDEXDJX:.DJI&ei=XaNeV4COJYyP2Ab7uoiQAg
google.com/finance?q=INDEXNASDAQ:NDX&ei=daNeV-nuMdafjAGZ-ov4CQ
google.com/finance?q=INDEXSP:.INX&ei=f6NeV9HlDcWv2AargL_ACw
nationalinterest.org/feature/chinas-economy-past-the-point-no-return-16139
google.com/finance?q=INDEXCBOE:VIX&ei=66ReV_GJNpaN2Ablxr_YAQ
english.cri.cn/12394/2016/06/13/3521s930697.htm
rt.com/business/345960-china-economy-forecast-growth/
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/brazils-political-crisis-will-test-brics-capability-china/articleshow/52723979.cms
zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-02/china-admits-it-lied-about-its-local-debt-levels-local-billionaires-are-quietly-liqu
newindianexpress.com/world/China-is-denied-market-economy-status-by-EU/2016/05/13/article3430556.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumpin

Asian economies are dead, China is a fucking zombie.

nationalinterest.org/feature/china-will-probably-implode-16088

Dow Jones Industrial Average
google.com/finance?q=INDEXDJX:.DJI&ei=XaNeV4COJYyP2Ab7uoiQAg
NASDAQ
google.com/finance?q=INDEXNASDAQ:NDX&ei=daNeV-nuMdafjAGZ-ov4CQ
S&P 500
google.com/finance?q=INDEXSP:.INX&ei=f6NeV9HlDcWv2AargL_ACw

CURRENCY MANIPULATION

tryna milk it hard before Trump takes away teet

This, China more or less already has crashed. Everything since then has been damage control

nationalinterest.org/feature/chinas-economy-past-the-point-no-return-16139

The Jew fears the Samurai but the Han fears the Jew.

Chinese debt.

Chinese demographics.

WOW THIS MUST BE BECAUSE OF THE +5 LEAD FOR LEAVE

CAMERON WAS RIGHT

RIP THE WORLD

The really scary part is that VIX is up 25%
google.com/finance?q=INDEXCBOE:VIX&ei=66ReV_GJNpaN2Ablxr_YAQ

Why is that scary?

Super Schmitah! We were all warned!

Volatility Index

people are buying and selling in huge numbers - market confusion

Its because VIX is essentially the volatility In the markets. It represents stress and uncertainty in the market. If its in the green, especially as much as It is, then that is a bad sign

May every Chinaman starve to death.

What a lovely sea of red!

Meanwhile, bitcoin is on surge again.

Is it haabbbbening?

Damn son
Wew lad

Possibly, my friend. We'll see if Burger markets get hammered in about an hour

It's going to be a beautiful week for us gold holders.

ITT: People who have never been to China nor understand economics talking about the economics of China.

These threads always amuse me.

This, same for silver as well

bump

30 minutes until the US stock market opens

vol goes up when people sell
goes down when people buy

I'm holding $BCS right now because I don't think Brit will leave the EU and wanted to get a quick gain... should I hold this position? Bought in at 10.64...

Financial happening never happens. It goes down for a week then up again.

there's gonna be a lot of 10% movements today

This

my question is what the fuck is causing it

>Faggot children of the Zero Interest Rate Policy and Greenspan Put think volatility is bad.

Volatility creates opportunities.

Brexit fears, lower oil prices, China's slowing growth, fed meeting later, etc

My broker just readjusted their margins across the board, GBP, EUR, CHF, JPY, Gold this means Brexit will be leave.

I don't want to be 'that' guy, but if you have any way to buy gold now you should, it will double this year alone.

I thought the Chinese were our new overlords... The great empire of the 21st century, colonising Africa and owning half of Europe...

What happened? Where did it all go wrong?

China's Economy Holds Steady in May: Chinese Official
english.cri.cn/12394/2016/06/13/3521s930697.htm

That's the thing, all their shit was heavily overvalued, they were way in over their heads

bump

>tfw I dont have to feel bad about not rebuying the 9000$ I sold before September 2015

Hang Seng, Shanghai comp and Shenzhen comp have been on suicide watch for the last year lmao

Remember, it only takes 1 big event to fuck up this house of cards.

Brexit could possibly send EU/US stocks crashing down, which it turn will send a chain reaction, which will send the whole world into a shit paved downward spiral.

pic related

>b-but muh china and india world superpowers in 2030

>China grow 6.8% this year

China central bank says economy will still grow 6.8% this year
rt.com/business/345960-china-economy-forecast-growth/

Brazil's political crisis will test BRICS capability: China
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/brazils-political-crisis-will-test-brics-capability-china/articleshow/52723979.cms

Meanwhile, in Illuminati land

VIX
18.40 +1.37
+8.04%

good call m8

kept borrowing on cyclical debts. debt to gdp is about 260%. flooding the markets with cheap exports of steel and shit to keep the mills going and a artificial construction boom not demanded by consumers just to propagate the construction industry has put china in its own hole.

So bitcoin gained like 300$ in the last 2-3 days?

>Australia
>113% household debt

kek

We are nothing but credit fraudsters. Some deliberately do this here. Currency doesn't mean shit when you just pay debts on debts on debts on debts on debts.

Literally glitched the monetary system-
hang on..

Would that work? Could that actually be a solution instead of just printing money and importing immigrants?

The collapse of the status quo.

Technological change too.

We're either beginning a new paradigm or the end of times.

i don't know, they've been propping up their system quite a long time just doing it that way

American is going to increasingly economically isolate itself to its own hemisphere. This means global trade will go down, increasing destability in emerging economies. (russia and china are included in here)

Our GDP will fall, but we need it to fall.

I know it resembles a ponzi scheme.

But is there a way to glitch this scam economy?

If everyone is in on it, we're just continually creating bubbles. But unlike past hyperinflation, we have technology.

I wish we all learnt to keep track of inflation. Then we'd glitch the economy by everyone adjusting for inflation electronically constantly.

Things devalue but the income revalues at the same time and rate.

omg
im up 2000% on a LNKD call
holy shit

HAPPENING

FUCKING 50K
HOLY SHIT I CANT EVEN

>Believing what Chinese Politburo says.

OK, Son Goku, whatever you say.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-02/china-admits-it-lied-about-its-local-debt-levels-local-billionaires-are-quietly-liqu

>Asian economies are dead, China is a fucking zombie.

W-what's going to happen to Australia?

Seriously, I always wonder. China is telling us to choose either the U.S, or them. So we take a neutral position and make friends with both. But we all know how weak the Chinese economy really is, I'm not sure if our government can see it or not. Maybe they can, and are just milking all the money out of China.

Don't worry, when China collapse, the rest of the world will follow them.

Either way, this will be Sup Forums's golden age. Buckle up boys, we're in for a great time.

Ye. china has too many tentacles across the globe. when the world's 2nd largest economy collapses it will create 1929 kind of market crisis.

It pretty much is the end of the current financial world when it happens.

check em

Bump

Whats happening with american stocks (except linkedln)

Isn't Japan's population decline the highest in the world?

Tfw nothing is happening

Shameless bump

Is it that time again?
To start the market watch threads?
They're comfy as hell.

Also about damn time the markets start coming down again.

Yeah, it has gone crazy with the price hike and hits new highs as I write this.
I'm sure it's going to grow a bit more, might even blow past 1k again.

But then again, I don't really trust this climb at all.
Last two times, there was at least some proper hype going on to get the price up and enough morons dumping their small savings on it.
Now it's just going apeshit without the normies dumping money into it.

Leave is leading a few of the most recent Brexit polls.

They probably won't leave, because globalists and billionaires would lose money. It'll probably be close enough that they'll rig the vote.

>the end of times.
There is no other clear answer than this, the apocalypse has already started and it's just beginning.

Look at the Chinese structure spanning the summer.

This, -3% in first trading day of the week is no excuse to go heretic. If we have 5-10 days of whirlpool, then we go straight to WW3.

What is the best to invest into currently

Although these threads are one of the best

Sugar. Can be preserved almost indefinitely if kept dry and away from ants. In a post-apocalyptic future, you'll be a king.

Well Soros is putting everything in gold so that's something to think about..

this happened in part because the xpresswest train between victorville and las vegas was canned. It was part of a larger trend of china's state railway company getting shut out of the US

It's best to just keep steadily investing into index funds that track a broad swath of the market. You can't beat the jews and microtraders at their own game so it's pointless to try.

The market goes through ups and downs but it's trend is always up. So provided your time horizon is long enough you'll make money.

Inb4 ((())) I'm as goyim as they come. Hence why I'm advocating actually investing money for the future over Jewish get rich quick schemes.

They know its Trump time soon

in addition Brexit fears going off the charts and EU saying China is not a market economy, thus probably setting very high tariffs on their steel dumping etc ( newindianexpress.com/world/China-is-denied-market-economy-status-by-EU/2016/05/13/article3430556.ece )

And suddenly the sharp and unexplained rise in BTC prices has an explanation!

Good on the gooks who managed to flee the yuan before the collapse.

Everything is going south for them. Just look at the US elections: Hilary promises the TPP (which is designed specifically to fuck over China if they don't enforce US copyright/patent laws) or a protectionist in Trump. Meanwhile American economic growth is still stagnating and not picking up, while the US has also put a 300% tariff on Chinese steel to prevent price dumping.

It is happening, just slowly. Shit will hit the fan sometime this month as mid-year results drop, and indicate either no growth, sluggish growth, or not enough growth. This is when the house of cards falls apart as companies start laying off workers, housing prices drop, and the death spiral begins. A year ago the Chinese government had their banks wrap up all their debts into securities to shore up cash. If markets drop, then the housing market shits the bed and those securities become worthless. It's the same death spiral the US economy was in back in 2008.

Though this time, with China going under that means no more growth for tech companies. Which could spawn a recession over here.