Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UV8x7H3DD8Y
youtu.be/6846CQWZbVg?t=140
youtube.com/watch?v=Fjnfsk7yZ2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tommy was a good fella

Sometimes he don't sound like he's kidding

Tommy for being such a sensitive manlet.

This for real. I know a guy like this that goes off at the slightest fucking thing. At the bar with him one time, and it was one of those ones that wraps around. Picked a fight with the guy sitting across from us just because he glanced over.

He insulted him a little bit, he got a little out of order.

He was just breaking his balls.

Nah, he didn't insult nobody

>Drinks are on.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... the house

What did he mean by this?

Tommy got a little fresh.

Who was in the wrong here?
Tommy or Spider?

Tommy took it to violence because he's a psycho and the WORST character in the fucking movie. god damn I hate joe pesci.
Go read the book, he's much more tolerable because he's not an amalgamation.

Relax, will ya? For cryin' outs, whats gotten into you?

>Billy gave him some future business advice since he was skilled at the craft of polishing shoes
>Tommy has to overreact and turn it into an argument when he isn't even part of a crew
WORD TO THE WISE

once again, Tom proves he's not witty enough to break balls and conceals it with "disrespect" excuses.

I AM ALRIGHT, YOU'RE NOT ALRIGHT SPIDER, YOU STUTTERING PRICK!

IM SORRY T

Tommy manuged to get the drip on him.

my autism doesn't like how Adriana still pronounces it "dropped" when it's "drip"
make fun of both things, or didn't you catch one? you hoowur

T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T

Spider shouldn't have disrespected Tommy. He deserved to be shot.

Why do all the mafia movies and shows have the same people?

There's only around 20 actors in the Italian-American Mafia actors union

>he shouldn't have disrespected the manlet with the gun
Will they ever learn?

theres a remake of goodfellas in the work with idris elba playing tommy

Tommy is a funny guy.

Amy Schumer's gonna be Henry.

Funny how?

You know, he's funny.

Funny how?
What do you mean funny?

watch it, reddit

I just now, after all these years, after having seen Goodfellas in theaters and the Sopranos as it originally aired, realized that was the same actor who played Phil Leotardo.

He means like a clown.

Billy was dead even if Tommy wasn't insulted. Jimmy was going to kill the shit out of him regardless.

gives a drink gives a drink

Give those Irish hoodlums a drink too

You think Morrie tells his wife everything?

Did you get the papers, get the papers?

paulie walnuts is in goodfellas too

WHATS THE WORLD COMING TO

Batts, he was talking too much shit and trying to pick on tommy in front of his friends, like the kind of guy that pretends to be your friend but makes fun of you when he is with other people

I mean, Tommy could have just left.

Also, he knew Batts would be in town but he forgot.

It's his own fucken fault.

The worst part of the movie that ruins the entire thing is that shot at the end where he fires a pistol at the audience
it's like they just didn't want you to forget joe pesci was in the movie
fuck that, what a lousy addition, it wasn't about tommy at all, we're with henry

>I'm with you my love starts playing

>that shot at the end where he fires a pistol at the audience
what

no hes not

>sunshine of your love

idiot

that was just a homage to old gangster movies

No, there isn't because this is the kind of thing that could get people killed. Comic book fans don't decapitate your prized racehorse and leave his head rotting in your bed.

huh never looked at it that way.

for all of his posturing to be the fast talking smart alec, he really wasn't able to hold his own when challenged.

Does Goodfellas feature the best Christmas music soundtrack in cinema history?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UV8x7H3DD8Y

Why was Franz Kafka in Goodfellas?

he is.

that's him on the right at 2:20

just google tony sirico goodfellas

woops forgot to post link
youtu.be/6846CQWZbVg?t=140

wow good pick up /lit/.

>Walk into bar
>Some guinea prick comes up and slaps your gf's ass
>This starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=Fjnfsk7yZ2E

What do?

hownew.ru

>Comic book fans don't decapitate your prized racehorse and leave his head rotting in your bed
but we think about it a lot