I wish I could belong to some kind of subculture or aesthetic. I'm too plain and open-minded...

I wish I could belong to some kind of subculture or aesthetic. I'm too plain and open-minded. I enjoy basically everything I listen to. I'll never fit in or be part of a small group.

doc martens and white socks don’t make you part of a subculture

op wants to be a homosexual with a lot of girl, friends

Don't worry when you become an adult with a girlfriend it won't matter

Sup Forums is a subculture.

>I wish I could belong to some kind of subculture or aesthetic.
That's sad.

Me on the left.

Is it sad? Most people desire some kind of sense of belonging. The only place I belong is Sup Forums, and even then I feel like I'm unable to relate with many of the people here.

I'm an adult but I'll never have a girlfriend.

Yes you will

I understand the allure. I was deep within the skramz subculture back in freshman and sophomore years of highschool. That may sound laughable but it was true.

What I have realized now since becoming an adult is that the people that held on to their precious aesthetic have gotten nowhere. It is lame to hold onto an aesthetic. Just unapologetically be yourself, but also like music. Don't let your personality be consumed by the art you like. The people your pic are probably intolerable narcissists. I know the type very well.

this

Grow some balls

I'm an ugly man and I went through the entirety of college without socializing or making a friend

>Most people desire some kind of sense of belonging
You can belong to a community without giving up your individuality and defining yourself as "I like metal".

Self-improvement my friend! At least you aren't an ugly woman!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

idk about being part of a group it just seems like there arent enough out there scenes anymore with fragmentation and post modernism and stuff

but i dress to kill every day i love standing out and most people think im intimidating or hard to approach but im really nice when they get to know me and im okay with that. its just about like styling yourself to your personality, i love pastels, baby goth styles like just hinting at it, i look like a baby dyke and i love it. you just have to figure yourself out!

True words

how ugly are we talking? acne scars? long face? oversized honker?

round fat babyface with a flat upturned nose and sunken in bug eyes

are you from tumblr?

Not if you're a manchild who actually listens to metal. Because then you don't have a personality to begin with.

idk how u got that
but no i dont understand tumblr very much

>idk
>but i dress to kill every day i love standing out
> i love pastels
>baby goth styles like just hinting at it
>i look like a baby dyke and i love it.

if you're a teenager like 18-21 this is fine, i was like this at that age too

>tfw 21

im trying to look more mature but im 5'2 and i look 16 and i have fun with how i dress who knows someday ill learn to walk heels

Just start hitting up punk concerts

>i wish I could relate to all the autistic virgins on Sup Forums
what a loser

It's the reverse. I'm too much of an autistic virgin for modern Sup Forums.

go hang out with the Sup Forumstards

I'm pretty sure modern Sup Forums is only high schoolers

There is no safe space for your kind anymore. You'll just have to change.

then kill yourself i guess

I wouldn't worry about it too much because scenes and scene politics tend to blow and also drugs thrive in those environments.

but, if you want the experience, finding the DIY indie punk shows might be a solution, like the other guy said. scenes really vary, but as long as you can avoid the "I'm working out my teen edginess" kids, the truly dead-end kids (rarer than you'd think, but there) and the hot topic kids, people will respect that you're just trying to hear some music as long as you're honest. Look at how Fugazi dresses, they're completely non-descript.

>they're completely non-descript
just like their music

my condolences user