What are some movies where the Reds win the Cold War?

What are some movies where the Reds win the Cold War?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-introduces-plan-to-massively-cut-social-security-222200857.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hunt for the Red Oktober
Red Dawn
Watchmen

So telling the truth is seen as a bad thing now?

Really transfers some kinetic energy to the ol' neurons.

Mr. Trump, I'm CIA.

>chicago tribune
>politicized department
>muh russia
lmfao

>Entire Country fell apart
>Entire Economy Depends on Oil Exports
>No longer a part of G8 economies
>Rig Election to put Trump in The White House
>Trump proceeds to surround himself with Republicans who are even more hard-assed than The Obama Administration on Russian Relations

Oh yeah, they "won"

>Hunt for the Red Oktober

is it too late to swear fealty back to the English crown? I don't even want this democratic-republic anymore.

It's just Western propaganda that Russia "fell apart"

>Trump v CIA

Have memes officially gone too far?

D O U B L E
D O W N

Why do conservacucks love Russia so much? I mean /k/ loves them too so it isn't all Sup Forums memeing.

the hackers weren't alone, they work for the mercenary

>couple of bydlos hack shitty DNC email security
>give the info to wikileaks
>DNC are shown to be rigging the primaries for hillary and other shady shit
>muh Russians

Funny how wikileaks was praised by the left until now.

This is because the recount shit failed.

k is about guns
why would they love russia?
russia only has nukes

really stomps the mindgrapes

Lessening the trade restrictions with Russia means more cool guns

>liberals are still this mad about the results

lol

DRAIN THE SWAMP

bane?

What did Donald J. Trump mean by this?

It would have been reasonable if we got a look at Trump's emails as well. In general, not even specifically about this election, it's unfair to judge one candidate by what they say in public and the other by what they say in private. It should have been all or nothing, both or neither.

I hope Trump gets impeached.

((((triggered drumpfkin)))))

But we won

"We won!", said the man who, a few months later, lost social security, Medicare, and the welfare checks he relied on.

>mfw trumpets get conned by trump
Kekekek

>sam hyde is russian cointelpro

now it makes sense

But I make 80k a year in an entry level geology job

Most trumpeters don't.

Consider the following:

>Candidate A does 1 secret bad thing
>Candidate B does 2 secret bad things
>A third party reveals the secret bad thing that Candidate A did
>Candidate B wins

The point is, Hillary is awful and Trump is worse. Get some better candidates US, Jesus Christ.

Really gets your neural net cpu learning doesn't it?

Nobody is going to touch social security or medicare, silly. So don't worry, none of your programz are going to be taken away, maybe some welfare.

Hillary's mediocre, but she isn't even that awful. Most of the controversy around her was made to sound worse than it actually was. How the fuck were people convinced to spend a year and a half talking about a fucking email server? Can you imagine something like that happening in any other election?

God I don't even know what's happening anymore. There's just so many fucking wild accusations coming in from both sides I don't even know what to think

Yes because he held US government classified information on them. Dipshit

>secret CIA assessment
>announce to world
hmmm

>Nobody is going to touch social security or medicare, silly.

finance.yahoo.com/news/gop-introduces-plan-to-massively-cut-social-security-222200857.html

And since every branch of federal government is republican, nobody will stop it.

Check again, friendo. Paul Ryan is moving toward stripping down social security and Medicare, and now he will have the power to do it.

Boo hoo

i always played commie in red alert 2

>dem massive conscript raids

>Trump is worse

Liberals actually believe this, lmao, neck yourselves

Tell me when they start telling the truth.

And Colin Powell had classified material on AOL. Patreus leaked state secrets and now might be part of the cabinet. The point is that this sort of thing happens a lot in government, and the fact that Trump and the GOP got people to talk about one instance of it for a year and a half is insane.

I don't disagree with you necessarily in terms of overall policy, but her actual image is tarnished beyond repair.

Any documentary. Just look at all the commie shit that still exists today. Shit I've even debated real life people that actually defended communism.

They did. Trump is going to force the republicans to become pro russian or he will field candidates against them. Gingrich said the us won't intervene in eastern europe that much if at all. NATO is on chopping block and all of Obama's sanctions are being lifted. Putin if he wanted to could essentially become the functional president of the usa.

>some third world country can rig elections in literally the most powerfull country in the world

...because we saw the emails that she was trying to hide on said server?

Oh definitely, but that's only ~30% her fault.

The left is saying Russia helped Trump win the election even though they have absolutely no evidence to support this claim and some of the states that Trump won were paper ballot states, meaning they weren't just unsubstantiated claims, but objectively wrong claims as well.

They repeat it because Hillary said it, so it must be true. These are the same idiots that said Hillary did all she could in the middle east.

>Russia
>third world

?

>I must break you

Paul Ryan is already gas lighting legislation to do just that retard. This is like the conservative equivalent of trump won't win.

>He thinks Putin wouldn't have the means to commit cyber espionage against the US

By that logic Shinzo Abe could become the functional president of the usa

>Le we need to go to war with Russia nao meme

Let it go already
I bet you think Nixon was a bad president too.

>the most powerfull country in the world

That meme has ended for a while friendo.

which even democratic officials from Wisco, Mich, and Penn said similar things concluding none of the recounts will change the election.

It's just noise to keep him boxed in from going after their sacred cows.

And what were in those emails? Oh yeah, pretty much nothing. Wow.

Care to elaborate instead of just shitposting?

Alright, I don't care.

Name a country that has more influence or ability to project military might, anywhere on the planet.

>The left

CIA = left now? Lol don't start shitting up my thread with your (((((infographics))))). This is my thread, not yours. Go to Sup Forums with your namefagging shit.

>complain about fake news
>also complain that people can see what the DNC and Clinton campaign are really saying

hmmmmm

>no WW3

good

Not anymore. Pax Americana is dead and the Trump admin is the bullet.

someone "red pill" meme on this whole fake news thing
are they talking about /x/ tier shit or clickbait shit

He is talking about the Guardian article you idiot.

Then why lie?

Nixon was a pretty alright President if only because he was competent and intelligent. Can't say either of those things for Trump.

Why are dumbocrats such sore losers?

>stacking your cabinet with people that served for decades in war
>not wanting peace?
???

Political officials push for war.

everything that is not an english speaking country (Australia does not count) is a third world

>Russia made Hillary and the DNC conspire to shut out Bernie

Hilarious.

They're so buttblasted they're scrambling

>Guys look at all these reports of (((anonymous """"""sources""""""))) showing how Russians rigged the election
>What, Hillary accepts millions from Saudi Arabia?

America didn't rig Russias election.

This is the reason every landslide victory in the US is a disaster. People treat it like a sports competition and after they 'win' they don't care about anything that happens after.

Various donations from foreign governments, collusion with various media outlets, collusion with the DNC to box Bernie out of the nomination, Wall Street speeches, shady shit with ISIS, lying about the contents, Obama lying about the contents, among other things.

But really nothing, because if nothing was on them they would totally blame a foreign government for it and go full McCarthy era and, rather than actually deny whats in them, just say Russia is the one that found them and that matters, because reasons.

Basically the original discussion was about completely fabricated "sponsored" stories on Facebook. But the left has expanded it to include Russia Today, Infowars, Breitbart, etc. Basically anyone they don't agree with.

News to me, I don't follow Ryan's politics, never was a big fan. But it doesn't affect me so fuck it.

1st World: USA and it's allies
2nd World: USSR and it's allies
3rd World: Everyone else

>The CIA

The same CIA that claims Trey Gowdy altered documents to "frame Hillary"? The same CIA that set up paramilitary groups in the middle east which rose to power and resulted in causing over 20 years of conflict that the US has been directly engaged in? The same CIA that should be dismantled for lying to the public and committing acts of treason against its citizens in unlawful testing and unregistered surveillance activities?

That CIA?

>So this is how America falls, with thunderous applause

Shit on the prequels all you want for bad direction, acting, writing, and production, but Lucas fucking nailed his prediction for what would happen to America and clapping for literally the worst choice possible

I'm just saying Trump's victory means the beginning of the end of the US as a superpower. Some of his supporters want that too.

You gotta look at the big picture he's playing 5D underwater chess. It'll all make sense eventually

you live in pre-1991 era?

>fuck you I got mine isn't a meme
Glad I'm not a burger

Well there's so much to base that off of
He seems to be doing fairly well so far.

half of his supporters online are Russian disinfo shills

>We have to be afraid of Russian
>Russia is the enemy

Why? Because they're competition?

>Various donations from foreign governments, collusion with various media outlets, collusion with the DNC to box Bernie out of the nomination, Wall Street speeches, shady shit with ISIS, lying about the contents, Obama lying about the contents, among other things.

So nothing really? Good to know

I'm not a fan of corporate welfare as a 'threat' to keep jobs in america.

This is how you identify a schizophrenic

>Some of his supporters want that too.

Protip: They're not American supporters

Just democrats going for the "we want the cold war audience"

Just ones in the Middle-East and South America.

>Hillary's emails got leaked due to imcompetence
>"W-well make Trump show his too."

Oh boy.

>don't start shitting up my thread
It was shit to begin with, faggot.

them emails tho