grimes.

This piece of shit

or IU

be nice to grimes, mofo

>the new bjork

Bjork is still putting out good shit tho

listening to pic related as we speak

the love of my life

You mean "the new cute, mysterious, strangley attractive musician that does lots of artsy photo shoots"
Grimes

Musically she's unmatched, Grimes doesn't even come remotley close

blah blah blah blah

>You mean "the new cute, mysterious, strangley attractive musician that does lots of artsy photo shoots"
yes, that's what i meant PLUS innovative yet catchy music.
>Grimes doesn't even come remotley close
bullshit.

sorry i thought this was pro-grimes, go on all you want

there is no replacing bjork

fpbp
this
/thread

dah
bah
fuh

Grimes isn't even close to a fraction as interesting as bjork.

People still forget

>implying being pro grimes is a bad thing
>being such a loser

(You)

that's why she's far more discussed than bjork because she's "not even close to a fraction as interesting as bjork". yeah right.

this
this too

>being this deluded

Bait thread. Fuck off.

Thoughts on this dude?

Why does Bjork seem hellbent on making herself look even more hideous on her new album covers? Why can't she go back to doing aesthetic album covers like this one?

yeah she's really just fucking around lately. She doesn't take music that seriously anymore it seems. That's probably why this thread was made in the first place. All the interesting stuff happened way before I even knew she existed

FKA Twigs

I think she's gotten to a point where she has enough money for life and is just fucking around for fun. I mean, why not? She isn't looking around at other artists going "I HAVE TO BE THE NEXT TREND NOT THEM." and is just doing her cute little bjork thing. I've watched recent interviews and she's always so smug and graceful. It honestly seems like a really nice place to be in life.

Grimes doesn't appear on her own album covers. Does that mean she's ugly and she really knows it? I guess im meant to feel sympathetic and confuse that reaction for actual respect

this is about as close as you can get

>FKA Twigs
doesn't have the same charm. With bjork it's just everything about her. Best music, cutest voice, face and mannerisms

wrong. she did it because artistic reasons. she doesn't appear on her covers because she wants to put her drawings on her covers. she would sell way more albums if she put beautiful selfportraits on her covers.

Because she's ugly

fka twigs is so one note. you heard one song of her, you heard everything she has to offer. unlike bjork and grimes, she lacks an eclectic style. her sole trick gets boring fast.

inb4 they start jumping up and down, calling you a troll that should "be nice to grimes"

subjective. i find her attractive.

Anyone?

Dunno man. FKA twigs only has one album out. If grimes or bjork both only had their first album out right now, I think your opinion would be slightly different. I think that's an unfair comparison considering all three women are in very different points in their career/discography.

Because you're ugly

fka twigs also did some eps. they're all so similar, so one note. meanwhile, listen to post and art angels. they're so diverse that no song sounds the same in the same album.

That's a really good point. Out of curiosity, how many times would you guess that you've listened to fka's album as a whole?

you wish

Are you retarded too?

twice

no, you.

I firmly believe that the more you listen to something, the more you train your ear to spot diversity in it. I think visions to me used to sound pretty monotonous to me and I was pretty bored by it from the first few listens, and then I heard the depth and loved it.

I was assaulted actually

Raphaelle Standell-Preston

fair enough. i'm going to listen more to that album.

Untrue. EP2, LP1 and M3LL155X couldn't be more different. EP2 is ethereal and nearly ambient, LP1 is straight-up pop, and M3LL155X is a lot more aggressive. She's not exactly putting out a black metal album one year and then a disco record the next, but she's surely not monotonous.

Good for you