Is anyone else genuinely not seeing this anymore? I have to say I was pretty excited for this...

Is anyone else genuinely not seeing this anymore? I have to say I was pretty excited for this, the idea of a stand-alone star wars movie sounded pretty cool. But after hearing that the empire is a white supremacist organization I've completely changed my mind.

I guess this signs that that was the case was always there, but it was never confirmed anywhere. Now that the writer of rogue one has confirmed once and for all that the Empire is a white supremacist movie though there is no more plausible deniability, it's a fact.

It's not that I can't handle the topic of white supremacy in films, I can it's a real thing and a real problem, it's just that I feel like this has no place in star wars. The empire, storm troopers, tie fighters, darth vader, kylo ren, etc., are featured prominently all over star wars merchandise. Their figures are sold across the world to children for christs sake. White supremacy is literally being marketed to kids, it'd be like going into toy r' us and seeing KKK figures on the shelves. No wonder Trump won the election.

Addressing the topic of white supremacy in a mature rated film is one thing, but featuring white supremacy in a family franchise and then MARKETING IT TO FUCKING CHILDREN is completely unacceptable and problematic. I can no longer support this franchise that supports white supremacy. I'm done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3IjBvuvJ1gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Vader and fuck sith people

I'm not seeing it because it doesn't meet my quota of 90% white actors. Sorry libshits, but I'm not letting some flick turn me gay.

Ya, and now that it's confirmed that their white supremacists fuck them more then ever. I just wish they weren't being marketed to kids.

Fucking hell, I grew up playing with star wars figures. I have tons of darth vader, anakin, sheev, storm trooper and other empire figures. I literally grew up playing with white supremacist action figures and loved them too. I just had no idea what they really stood for, and it pains me to know that other children are growing up with the same thing.

You know, I've always had my prejudices and biases and have worked so hard to get over them to see all people truly as equal because I don't want to be like some Trump voting hick. I've always wondered where I got those prejudices and biases from, but after realizing that I grew up playing with and idolizing white supremacy it's no wonder I used to feel that way.

Stop being so insecure.

OFCOURSE NOONE IS GONNA WATCH IT.

Just move on, stop making a big deal out of it.

Star Wars was ruined with TFA and some of us already refused to see that. Where were you a year ago?

Okay we need CAMS asap, this movie has a world wide release. If our chink brothers can get a copy we can watch it then drive around in loud speakers ruining the movie for the idiots that are paying to see it.

Well, to be honest, I thought TFA was great. I've loved Star Wars all of my life and it's so hard to give it up.

But I just can't anymore. I can't support a franchise that supports white supremacy, I just can't.

i was going to but the writers said these are white supremacists and the media tells me thats bad so i don't wanna support that sort of thing :)

trailer looks like shit

if the reviews from people I trust are good I'll probably see it

>watch this clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=3IjBvuvJ1gs

Uh yeah there's no fucking way I'm watching this Disney babby's first day at femmism skool bullshit in the theaters.

I might redbox it in a year.

Is this some Sup Forums bait or something? If you even considered going to watch the venal rubbish that is Star Wars you should accept that you are a genetic dead end and are only diluting the gene pool with your existence. If you cannot find the fortitude to kill yourself I suggest you return to reddit, Sup Forums - videogames or Sup Forums - politically incorrect to find solace in the company of likeminded souls.

>I thought TFA was great.

Then why the fuck are you complaining about?

YOU ARE THE REASON THEY CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE THESE SHITTY MOVIES.

FUCK YOU.

Anyone whos complaining about Rogue one, but paid money for TFA is a fucking moron.

We need to do more than that. What kind of person is still going to see this movie after it being confirmed that the empire is a white supremacist organization.

The only people who will still go to support a movie that supports white supremacy are white supremacists. Ruining the movie isn't enough for those despicable people, we need to do something more drastic.

I'm just done with star wars. I really hate jj abrahm's work and I really, really fucking hate disney. They've been shit since Walt died. It went from amazing stories and fairy tales brought to life to faggy shut like lion king made to make jews rich.

What are you saying? What are the filmmakers saying? Are they trying to expand their market base by appealing to white supremacists? Are the downtrodden sjw crowd not impressed or are they being trolled now? Are children not just another consumer of goods?

The entire franchise is a cash cow being milked, I don't think they care what you think if they can get 2 dollars instead of your 1. Let it die already, move on, need more originality. A clean slate, a new premise, new plots, new characters. Sci-fi genre is dying in a sea of predictability, huge budgets for special effects and recycled themes but you can smell the rot from a mile away. The more you talk about it, the more you moan, the longer it takes to die.

>Sup Forums bait

Please, if it was Sup Forums bait I'd be praising star wars since it supports white supremacy.

>Then why the fuck are you complaining about?

That star wars supports white supremacy. I just found out very recently that that was the case after hearing that the writer of Rogue One confirmed that that was the case.

I loved TFA and the star wars franchise because I didn't know that star wars supported white supremacy, but now that I know I'm done with this franchise, even if it will be hard to give up.

The front really does look like an upside down penis.

Good job. Got me to respond twice.

Jesus Christ. Star Wars is fucking garbage.

God why did Lucas have to sell it.

I'm zip-a-dee-doo-dah zip-a-dee skipping it

Wait what the fuck, I just looked this up. Is this fucking real? Is the OP not trolling?

I literally just bought my cousins Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and storm/first order trooper figures for Christmas and I have a darth vader statue on my shelf right now. And now I hear these guys are part of a white supremacists? What the fuck am I supposed to do, I can't give them that for christmas, it'd be like giving them KKK robes.

Jesus Sup Forums has become so lazy, these threads are just insulting

yet here you are. Making sure it doesn't 404.

Why would Sup Forums not like Star Wars?

The writer of the new film literally confirmed that the empire is a white supremacist organization.

The empire is featured prominently in star wars merchandise and marketed and sold to children.

So white supremacism is literally being marketed and sold to children. Children are being indoctrinated with white supremacy by being sold things like darth vader and storm trooper figures.

You'd have to be Sup Forums to be ok with that.

I'll be moving during release so I'll have to wait a bit to see it, but I will. I just like space ships that shoot lasers, bro. I really don't care what the title is, Star Wars, Justice League 2, Guardians of the Galaxy 5...if it has space ships I'm down for it and I'll buy a ticket.

Is that shopped? Or do I really have on a t-shirt featuring white supremacists right now.

So you're going to support a franchise that sells white supremacist action figures and other merchandise to children?

Go back to Sup Forums

it's real. They posted it after the election and then deleted it.

>it's real

I think I'm going to be sick. I grew up playing with white supremacist action figures and so did millions of other children... no wonder Trump won...

>a cuck writer gets assblasted about the election and tweets something
>Disney shuts that shit down
>Everyone still flips their shit

I think its the fact that their being associated with white supremacy and being the main villains kinda makes the connection that "white = bad"
"colour = good"

Im sure as shit not watching this trash after how this ass-hat weitz writes books and scripts.

Its blatant propaganda.

The fact that the empire is a white supremacist organization and the fact that the empire is so popular/adored/loved by such a large segment of the population and that Darth Vader is a media icon just goes to show how racist America still is.

I'll support whatever the fuck I want.

>Disney shuts that shit down
[citation needed]

No wonder that there are absolutely no black people in the empire or new order, except for Finn who was abducted as a child and forced to serve (slave) for them, it all makes sense now.

>SW being politicized

I'm won't see it in cinemas unless a large group of friends is going, I'm not interested in it after TFA.

I will download it for sure when it's up, but I won't pay money for it.

You can't actually PROVE that Star Wars is anti-white. You drumpfsters are so retarded.

Oh right, I forgot. Disney is totally okay with people taking liberties with their content. My bad. They definitely didn't have a lawyer chewing his ass out to delete that almost immediately.

You're full of shit. There are millions of kids right now who have star wars merchandise featuring the empire (white supremacy) and after this holiday season, there will be millions more.

Millions of young children, were, are and will be indoctrinated with this white supremacy bullshit via star wars. I guess Walt's antisemitism and racism didn't leave Disney with his death.

White = Bad was already established in the OT in the form of storm troopers. It's actually very G.I. Joe now.

Destro = Phasma
Snoke = Cobra Commander
etc etc

Fuck the more I think about it the more it makes sense...what the fuck have I done?

Ok Sup Forums

Uh, I don't think anyone is making that claim. In fact, we're making the opposite that star wars is pro-white supremacy seeing as the Empire is a white supremacist organization and that star wars merchandise featuring the empire (white supremacy) is marketed and sold to children.

But the Empire always loses.

sage

THree hours after the midnight screenings begin Sup Forums is going to be circle jerking all over it.

The contrarians blew their load too early. And will be yet another case of why Sup Forums is the worst board on Sup Forums not named Sup Forums

I'm definitely not going to see it. It was bad enough that they're trying to politicize it, but the scenes they've released have actually been quite a let down. The cast doesn't look up to this at all.

Well they can't make it that obvious now can they. But how much Star Wars merchandise features the Empire (white supremacy)? At least half, if not more seeing as Darth Vader is one of the most iconic movie characters of all time.

Darth Vader is black.

THree hours after the midnight screenings begin Sup Forums is going to be circle jerking all over it.

Ya Sup Forums is full of Sup Forums so it's no surprise they'll be circle jerking over a film in a franchise that supports white supremacy.

Anakin is white... Darth Vader is Anakin...

Just post the image where star cucks are wearing the GIRL POWER shirts.

Have you watched the scenes they've released?

Darth Vader looks black and sounds black.

I'm gonna wait and see if it's Quip Wars 2016.

Because it's trying to explain two lines from a late 70's space adventure film. If it doesn't have that right tone I'll just wait for the rip.

Looks pretty white to me...

That's Anakin.

But produced two White children?

one of his kids was a robot.

Why did Vader have a Harmonica? Did he busk around the Death Star on his day off?

Kill yourself

I'm just going to buy a ticket for a different movie, then walk into the theater for Rogue 1

>Star Wars is now political because some writers got triggered over an election result
I just wanted a fun movie.

>Empire is the KKK
>Darth Vader is basically Hitler
>but wait, the Empire is cool and every kid wants to be Darth Vader

Great plan marketing white supremacy to kids as being dank as fuck

I wasn't really interested in seeing it in the first place. It's a prequel prequelizing something nobody really cared, which was brushed over in a single line in the originals. I'm not sure why there's such a hype, is it just because of nostalgiabait stuff like Vader appearing?

>white supremacist organization
>in a fucking universe with 50 billion races
>say it again white supremacist organization

What are writers anymore?

i was never the biggest Star Wars fan, but i get dragged into the movies everytime and people paid for me so it was fine but after hearing that another type of character is again the main character i finally decided that i will not go and see this shit

Other than the Rebels being a bunch of non-whites, are they actually making the Empire look white supremacist?

trips of truth?
>white supremacy
>darth vader being voiced by a black guy and wears all black
I'm confused but I've long since decided not to give Disney any money because of its public domain policies and rejection of 2D animation
This is just another nail in the coffin.

the movie is one massive fedora tip.
>muh religion of force
>muh enlightment side
>dindu nuffin

I have 0 desire to pay to see any non episode star wars movies, and if 8 is bad, im done all together.

Will pirate it when the bluray leaks tho

Is this just some elaborate ploy to get the writer who tweeted that inane bullshit fired for damaging toy sales?
>Start equating empire with white supremacy based off of butt-blasted writers ill-advised tweet
>Shame everyone who buys empire toys for "teaching children white supremacy"
>Disney looses money
>fires writer who started all this nonsense
>pol does it again

Op forgot a couple things

Hero is a strong womyn who don't need no white male scum around her to save the day

Kathleen Kennedy even said she doesn't need her movies to appeal to male fans.

She doesn't need her star wars films to appeal to male fans.
The franchise is done, guys. In the next couple years we're gonna have to watch it crumble and fall to pc and bullshit values. All while being super succesful and lucrative of course.

Three days after the presidential election, screenwriter Chris Weitz tweeted, "Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization." That tweet was followed up by another writer on the film, Gary Whitta, quoting Weitz and adding, "Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women."

GET USED TO IT
:)

I don't care about Star Wars anymore. And who the fuck would after 7?

Question for oldfags: is it true that Sup Forums (and by extension, Sup Forums) used to be more left-wing? Like, were there the usual "dude republicans/rednecks/murica/fundies/bush/fox news lmao" sentiments that are now seen as trite and amazingly unfunny?

Since around 2014, it seems most people here believe that saying "Oy vey" or "current year" followed by an ironic statement is the best way to argue.

Good.

I just want to fucking watch a movie. I'm tired of having ANY kind of politics shoved down my throat.

Like fuck can I please just please enjoy some entertainment without either leftist or right bullshit?

I just want to watch a fucking movie can people just shut the fuck up about politics? The average normal person still going to get analed even if trump didnt win.

Its like watching two groups of sex slaves fighting CONSTANTLY about which political party should be the one to fuck us in the ass.

Youre still getting fucked in the ass

Actually in the EU it was well established that the empire was white (or at least human) supremacists. So looks like you are the cuck who doesn't into Star Wars faggot

>"Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women."
HEY THAT IS RACIST AND SEXIST AGAINST THE ASIAN MALE ACTOR!

I demand Disney apologize to him

Nah I'm not gonna watch it for 3 reasons. 1) it's Disney and I don't support them. 2) the last one was complete shit and I don't even care how the story pans out. 3) the game.

I'm sick off Disney Marvel and I can already tell I'm going to be sick off Disney Star Wars. I'll still probably watch Episode 8 in the cinema, but the other standalone "films" can fuck right off.

I never thought about it that way but I guess you are right

oh well I guess I won´t go see it in that case

it´s not like the last star wars movie was anything special

Sup Forums is counterculture. Whatever is the most popular is what Sup Forums is opposed to.

We used to be hardcore liberal athiests who wanted to legalize weed back in the early 2000s if you can believe it.

I agree but if they internet showed as one thing then that the world is full of people that refuse to grow up

Yea and there used to be cp on here and now people are way in to pizza gate and shit

reminds me of Sup Forums
>lel fox news posted us with a dog and an exploding van wtf
>i hate bush
>dude ron paul
>posts a nazi image and make fun of blacks.
>jesus died for the lulz

>Sup Forums lost containment again ugh ruining the site.

So? Why the fuck does it matter to you what the internet is potrayed as? Who the fuck cares?

You vote with your wallet. The most destructive thing you can do to a product you don't like is not to pay for it. The second most destructive is to convince others not to pay for it.

Politics have always been a big topic on Sup Forums though.

CP is only bannable because Moot couldn't find any way around going to jail if he prohibited it.

Dude...the very first stormtrooper we seen in the TFA is black.

You can say its a human supremecy group but why do they always keep pushing it as a "white supremecy"?

I mean im not white either dude, im a degenerate arab. But why "white"? I know for a fact any race can be racist.

Dude could have easily said it was just a human supremecy group which makes some sense. But why white? I mean who see white dudes chilling with creepy looking aliens that dont roar and shit uet they are trying to make it as only whites are racists or something.

I just hate hypocrisy and i also want to watch a fucking movie without all this political correctness bullshit.

I mean what the fuck does political correct even means anymore? Its now just a meaningless label used by libs to make their own personal opinions and beliefs as "the correct" kind of politics.

I mean i came from the fucking islamic world. I immigrated and the can clearly see how regressed the left has become it. It reminds me so much of back in my country how muslims would constantly push and brainwash me all the fucking time. "Do it this way, it is the correct way" over petty shit like wiping my own ass or which hand i use to eat, pray 5 times, say it this way not like this it offends allah or what fucking ever.

I came to the US, gotten westernize as fuck and now im witnessing people who was born here act more unamerican that I ever was. Fix your shit america...

Rogue One is legitimately the first Star Wars film for Women and People of Color.

The writers have even taken a stand against Donald Trump and his supporters.

I'm all for it.

This. The EU, or what is it called now? legends? Or some bull shit, established the empire was a mysoginistic human (read white, or anti diversity on a galactic scale) supremacist group. They hated dala and shit. Those of us who were red pilled knew the empire was always right
>darth caedus did literally nothing wrong

Order 66

It really killed my buzz. I actually wanted to see this because I genuinely thought it'd be enjoyable to see the story of finding the Death Star plans, amongst the dark gritty (this was toned down) war movie aesthetic.

Now I am really disgusted by it but I will watch it the first time a credible pirated copy comes out, I mean it can be a camrip and if I love the camrip I'll just see it but in general I am pretty put off the whole thing.

Sorry if that make me scum to the whole liberal clan of Sup Forums but thats my life.

>mfw I was always rooting for the Empire

Not gonna go see it. Just another strong womyn and minorities fighting evil white dudes and ANOTHER DEATH STAR. Yes I know it's the first one but still holy shit Disney just move on.

I don't disagree that Disney is shitting on its own established lore while trying to virtue signal. Disney doesn't know what the fuck it's doing. But to say Disney made the empire white supremacists is wrong, the empire always was

Die Sith Scum

>this movie is actually coming out in 4 days
I've literally not heard a single person even mention this movie in real life, sounds like it's going to do a lot worse than Disney hopes

more like Order 88

To be fair, they won't be blowing it up and it probably isn't blowing any planets up in this one so the movie should be 99% focused on other stuff. Its just a setting this time.

Are you drunk!?