I live my life a quarter pounder at a time

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For those ten seconds or less

I am afree

i want to super size again you fucking faggot

But that's not a quarter pounder you queer. Also the quarter pounder is the plebbiest McDonald's order

There are over 36,000 McDonald's franchises.

If he ate a different one for three meals a day, that's 10,000 days or roughly 27 years 4 months and 15 days.

Big Mac is the true patrician choice

what about the guy that ate big macs every day for 10 years and ad perfect health?

why does this documentary trigger conservatives?

he was skinny but looked sickly and unwell. you can eat nothing but fudge and stay skinny as long as you dont go over a certain number of calories. but you'll be unhealthy as fuck

he got medically tested in the movie though

Sucks Negan had to bash this guy's brains in

>McDonalds generated $27.441300 billion in revenue in the year ending December 31, 2014. If we divide that revenue number by the number of days in a year we get approximately $75.18 million in revenue per day, $3.1 million per hour or $51,650 per second.
ballin

well shit nigger i dont know im not a nutritionist. my friend has a degree in it and he regrets it lol

this

big mac is the best

>tfw its too small in my country
>tfw feel like a fat american if i would order two

The documentary Fathead is way better and is comfy as fuck. It's on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Pretty accurate user. Takes me about 10 seconds to eat one. lol.

that's a bigmac dumbass

lol trolled u

Honestly who can tell the difference?

everybody

I went to the same high school as this guy (albeit years later)
Apparently one of my friends' dad knew him back then although knowing the dad I doubt they were friends

Also I know a guy who is very good hunting buddies with Josh Stewart a.k.a. Bane's right hand man