Tick invasion every year

>tick invasion every year

fuck global warming

Other urls found in this thread:

fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?40,960255,960290,quote=1
nydailynews.com/news/national/meat-allergy-caused-lone-star-ticks-spreading-article-1.3266252
youtube.com/watch?v=TNTLIYUUDVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

snek btfo

nigga what the fuck

NIGGER WHAT???

did he died

Holy crap I didn't know ticks went after non-mammals, I've never seen that before

Do they get birds and shit too?

>Do they get birds
especially

at least you don't have siberian ticks that spread AIDS or something equally bad

Fake

>szczepkleszcz
Polish never stops to amaze me

sacrebleu!

>woke up the other day
>scratch my thigh
>there's a fucking tick

I fucking hate these literal nigger creatures, I wish we could just wipe them all out.

That poor creature.

?

I bet you there's a ready way to do it,

like how they know how to kill off all mosquitos (and end malaria, for example), but muh nature, we can't intervene so drastically, guys.

fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?40,960255,960290,quote=1

The picture was taken from here, apparently the snake was taken to a vet and it survived.

>szczep
imperative verb for "to vaccinate"
>kleszcz
tick
It's not written gramatically correct, but i guess they wanted to simplify it and make it rhyme a bit, it should be more like "Zaszczep się przeciwko kleszczom" so u see xd

Rip snok

I also hate finding 20 of these things after a forest walk with my dog. They look so fucking disgusting, why do they even exist? is this god's punishment?

sz = sh
cz = ch

It's not that bad once you understand those, basically it's a symptom of using latin alphabet for a slavic language.

>kleszcz
>клeщ
Wow, impressive

WHO tried in the 60s or something
It's super expensive

Cute.

DDT is still used but only in special cases during the years where mosquitos are huge in number or mosquito shit like Zika.

mindless evolutionary process

a brainless little idiot creature finds a niche and starts specializing in it, in the process gets reduced to a pathetic, disgusting bladder on legs. DNA transmission is prioritized over existential qualities.

I'm not going to click that thumbnail.

Fucking parasites give me nightmares. We should wipe them all out.

If you mean mosquitoes then there's a new way where you introduce a mutation that makes the females flightless. doesn't rely on chemicals

How do i hide threads on smartphone?

>mosquitoes
>ticks
>bedbugs
>lice
>roaches

all fucking nigger creatures that should die, we should seriously nuke this entire fucking planet to get rid of these disgusting ass parasites.

btw pic related is the aftermath of the poor snek after they removed these hell spawns

I saw on discovery channel they can now eliminate all mosquitoes theough genetic manipulation. And then releasing the infested bugs in the wild who will spread it to other mosquitoes.

Forgot how it worked in detail. But they didnt do it yet because a lot of birds and fish eat mosquitoes. They are on the bottom of the food chain.

>tfw accidentally imagine picking off one of the big ones and eating it

kys

It is a symptom of Polish. We use the latin alphsbet without problems:

Sh - š
Ch - č

Etc.
Our orthography is way more "read as you write" than that of English.

fuck you
im hungry now :(

Glad that he survived. I honestly hope he is doing well.

Just eat them. Feel them between your teeth as you chew. Blood of the dog ear will be pouring down on your tongue.MMMm

Oh, he's doing great. Want to meet him? I can bring him over to your house.

Lyme Disease is scary. Fuck that shit, one little insect bite in a park can fuck your life up forever

I'm currently freaking out about this tick that has the ability to re-encode your immune system to turn you vegan:

nydailynews.com/news/national/meat-allergy-caused-lone-star-ticks-spreading-article-1.3266252

Not really but fuck ticks man.
Wtf is that even

Fire ants use to eat them but for some reason the fire ants only eat fat ones now.
I wish there was a way to nuke tick and fire ants off the earth.
They literally serve no purpose on earth.

Nooooo not the burgers!

Ants are the dominant species on earth. Pay some respect.

In my younger years (Middle School) when my goal in life was to get rid the world of mosquitoes and I was brainstorming of ways to permanently get rid of them I thought about "Since mosquitoes have short life cycles and breed until they die, why not breed a deadly gene into them that activates after a few generations so that they all die". It was only after my High School AP Bio teacher explained to me that if mosquitoes were artificially forced into extinction the environmental catastrophe it would cause would be similar to that if all the bees died

what the fuck is wrong with you? seriously?

This
Mosquitos are a vital part of our ecosystems
Unlike ticks though, they aren't huge and burrow inside your skin and latch on
Mosquitos don't bother me at all, because all you need is insect repellent to deter them

>If mosquitoes died it would cause an environmental catastrophe.
American education everyone

never respond to me again, subhuman

>this thread

NOOOOOO

Are you dumb? It would.
Several animals feed on mosquitoes, if the mosquitoes are gone they're gone, and then the animals that feed on them are also gone, and the animals that feed on the last ones.

Minimal shit causes major impacts on the environment, dumb-dumb.

I don't know what animals feed on ticks though. They just seem like absolutely useless.

Not many animals eat mosquitoes and the ones that do have a varied diet anyway.
At worst you'll see a slight population drop off from things like bats and a few frogs.

Then the French would starve. This is madness.

jesus poor snek.
i can confirm though, i got bit by a tick that my cat brought to house. i had to go to the hospital at 5 am.

Fuck ticks, peroxide for every last one of them

I don't see how they occupy any niches that aren't also worked on by a gorillion other insects.

Can you name a plant that can be only pollinated by a mosquito? Is there any animal that only eats m. larvae? Nope. Nope. 95-99% of all species that ever existed died out, I say its go time for these cunts and ecosystem will have to rebalance.

its insane how you'll rather let dozens of thousands of noggs die annually, the zika babies get made, than to wipe those motherfuckers out. They're dirty syringes with wings, there will be some zika-like bullshit going on every century nwo that there's a bigger victim population, nuke the shit out of them.

wtf is this

Thank god Poland doesnt have nukes.

The polack isn't exactly wrong about the mosqitoes.

noice

What makes you think that after you rewrite the ecosystem there won't be new parasites?

Amphibians are extremely weak and vulnerable little bitches. Even a little bit of pollution, even natural pollution, can fuck them up completely. It's a huge pain in the ass to keep them healthy.

Hydrogen peroxide injected inside a tick, it'll foam and expand when it gets in contact with all the blood inside the tick.

I concur. However, peroxide actually does that to those fuckers? Fucking awesome.
Land birds, like chickens and guinea hens eat ticks. I also think there's a couple of insects that eat them too.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Morocco should be destroyed
-t. Katoński the Elder

Guinea fowls eat ticks, they're one of the best ways to cut down on the population.

A lot of stuff eats mosquitoes, especially the larvae which are widely consumed by aquatic fauna.

Opossoms are also a major predator of ticks, one adult can eat as many as 5000 a year.

>What makes you think that after you rewrite the ecosystem there won't be new parasites?

Because its a long and arduous process of adaptation and the actual amount of flying parasite insects across the world is proportionally small. Mostly flies and mosquitoes, the later is absolutely ancient.

People who think just because there'd be no mosquitoes other creatures would get magically sucked into that evolutionary path within decades are biological illiterates. Consider that these parasites don't actually encroach on each other. You could have 10x more of them and there would be still blood to go around. Supply of victims isn't their bottleneck at all, their environmental backdrop is. So you could have blood thirsty beetles or grasshoppers right now munching on you, mosquitoes or no mosquitoes. But you don't because actually initiating this path is difficult. you need a critter that has the opportunity to develop and profit from the behavior for it to become a new key to survival.

>accidentally ran one over last night.

There's a massive variety of flies and mosquitoes.

>global warming

PS and amphibians are at a special risk to CHEMICAL pollution because of their membranous skin and water contact. You actually think they're somehow more fragile overall, that's really stupid-cute of you.

They are evolutionarily old, very well adapted types of organisms, which in many cases didn't have to shift their phenotypes radically since before the first dinosaurs. Yeah, they can survive a diet change and even if one species can't I'm willing to pay that price. People > frogs. We already kill a bunch of species just by fishing, farming etc. as a side effect. This would be something less impactful than shitting up a whole environment with heavy metals.

beta snek

b/c they speciate, as insects do, at a fast rate. They still come from a common ancestor who already had the adaptation.

Europe and migrants.png

desu senpai. we don't really need insects anymore, we grow our own food, from fruits, vegetables, to meat, fish. the only insects we need for now are those in the ground, those who die in it and give good nutriments to earth that allows us to grow more effectively until we won't need it anymore.

one of your tribe members being stopped

Wow, rude.

nice having a dog that's outside for majority of the day

Never seen a tick before, wtf outside is scary

thank god we dont have those here

Tics and Mosquitos should be wiped out 2bh

wtf, are ticks that common in the north?

Buy protection for your dog

They look like sour chewy candies

no. But it was extremely painful.

what protection?

m8

there's plenty of preventative anti-tick products for cats and dogs

just ask your vet, it's quite important actually

This is awful, just awful.
I already seen my cat with some tick on him but it was actually pretty small unlike that hell.

Ticks go into cold blooded animal also?

A bunch of different species of birds apparently summer in the Nordics partly because of the insectsplosion of grub.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNTLIYUUDVo

Damn, I'm glad local ants rape them.

shame they don't work most fo the time