Just cuck my shit up

It begins.

Isn't this ad over a year old?

Oh, and someone edit it so instead of a bikini, she's wearing a burqa

It isn't that hard to stop stuffing your face all day and just move around a bit no?
body shaming... retards. I'm not ripped nor athletic looking, but I know what I have to do to get results. Don't hear me complaining.

entitled pathetic creatures should all be shot

Lol

He's diguising Islamic morals as sjw body shaming.

He gonna put a burka on that bish

my condolences.

This guy gets it.

Burkas for all
No wonder Muslim women love burkas, it allows them to pig out full force

You guys complain about women not being traditional and decaying morality, but then you want to be able to see adverts like this. Make up your minds.

But in the end . . isn't that what it's all about?

These inbreeders aren't supposed to know what they're fucking under those garbs for a reason.

All those rare flags, are they too busy eating to post?

What does your Imam reckon m8?

They are against the ad for the wrong reasons man. They want to get rid of it because it makes them insecure about being unhealthy and overweight. I think you'll find most of the people who want a moral and traditional society would like for women to be healthy and have healthy bodies, but to dress modestly.

The only thing wrong is with the massive amount of unreported carbohydrates that get put in that shit.

Hahaha, of course the muslim mayor bans bikinis.
When the fuck will people wake up?

They have beaches in the UK?

You should emigrate lad

Whats the obesity rate of Sealand

It's almost as if Britain is an island

This, was just gonna type it but youe beat me too it

You don't remember the episode where Mr Bean goes to the beach?

>No pressuring of body image
>More pressuring of spirituality (ads promoting Islam)

>muslim
>wants women in London to become sows
wat

Made me chuckle

covering women up like in Islam, in the name of tolerance and anti-patriarchy

UK is finished brexit or no brexit.

Just like my French novels.

>body shaming

Oh no, a good looking woman? STOP BODY SHAMING ME YOU PIG

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Women won't stop acting like savages because these ads are banned. All that this has done is gotten rid of images promoting healthy bodies.

If degeneracy can only be fought by encouraging women to pig out, then I'm pro degeneracy up to the point where women stay healthy.

It happened ages ago and the body at the time rules that it wasn't breaching any rules.

Sadiq is new mayor and has said today he will ban it.

>left agrees with Shariah
that's convenient

Yes, they must be covered up by Burkas

The guy was blind the whole time. Classic.

He's not even trying to conceal it... oh, wait... he's trying to conceal that, obviously, but not his motivation.

Europe, take notes. London has fallen to the muslims. Do not elect them to any high office, ever.

Creeping shariah

I agree with the mayor on that, people should stop being triggered by damn ads. What sort of an egomaniac do you have to be to look at that ad and take it so personally?

Kek

Reminds me of a billboard that was advertising skin whiteners over here.
>On the highway
>See ad on said products
>Hijab'd
>Only visible skin are the eye slits

New Rule:
>No implying that there's such thing as a healthy looking body
>Clothing must cover 95% of a woman's body

So what is this Muhammad asking? Ads where women are in burkas?

>pandering to tumblr landwhales

When do we get off this ride?

A muslim speaking about body shaming is pretty hilarious you've got to be honest

My sweetest friend

What's next? Banning fit people from coming out of their houses?
When a fat man sees a fit guy he wants to be like him. It might motivate him to better his looks. When a landwhale sees a fit girl, she fucking hates her guts. The woman's psyche really is inferior.

I will buy £1000 worth of whatever Protein World is shilling if they repeat the exact same advert with the grill wearing a burqa.

They were pissed enough over the original, what would happen if they mocked the muslim mayor?

God that paki is a cancer.

He is just using this "body shaming" situation to backdoor no unveiled women.

He's not had a very good start to being Mayor has he.

>main pledge is to freeze transport fares for 4 years
>after 1 month in charge he admits he can't do it

My residence in first year was an affiliated college, and housed the university's Islamic Studies classes.
This meant that I had to see a lot of Muslims every day, and I noticed a significant trend.
The Muslims in hijab actually took good care of their health, and were often pretty cute. The garbage bags were almost universally very obese.

>"body positive" advertisment
bongs are becoming canada tier

I,m starting to like this mudslime.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

This is about islam and covering up women. Fucking cunt

They are Beach ready to him

>striving for a healthy body is body shaming
>making women walk completely covered in black bedsheets in june isn't body shaming

paki of peace

What happened to freedom of speech

Why is her muff so big? Brits?

Fucking packi nigger demands burkas next and england starts to sux paki cocks for protection.

Take up a collection, buy some ad space:
Is your body club ready? Pic: woman in burqa, man in robes, etc.

>freedom of speech
>Western Europe
>basically anywhere but the US

choose one

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

(cant wake up)

America it's your duty as our Son to take us out back and shoot us before we embarrass our family name in our senile state any further. Do it for your old man.

That girl isn't healthy or "normal" or "fit", she is anorexic and she needs fucking help, why are they promoting eating disorders I don't know it's not healthy and it's not normal in the slightest

The muslim censor degenerate commercials? I actually wouldn't mind regressing on that part. Women like that are harlots who sell themselve for attention and they deserve to burn.

Some one please shoop that pic, put a burqa on the chick and change the word ''beach'' to ''burqa'', ''protein'' to ''Islam'' and ''weight loss'' to ''halal'' and then change the power etc to a pic of the quran.

I would do it myself but i can't into PS.

Wow... He is starting with this kinda shit already... That ad is over a year old and the sjw have already had their pound of flesh out of it.
#putaburkaonit

>thinking US has freedom of speech anymore

so he banned athletic bodies?

1984 lol

Thanks for the comment, Achmed

Here we fucking go. Khan seemed alright; one of the less left-leaning Labourites.

You wanna advertise your health product? ILLEGAL. It might make some people offended.

i was about to write the same thing, body image my ass, the ride has just begun

At least in the sense you won't outright be censored or prosecuted by the state.

Enjoy the hellfire infidel!

Hahahaha

Someone's done a similar job and replied to @MayorofLondon with it already

Say it with me, bongistan
Muslims are a cancer and should be put in gas chambers
Homosexuality is degenerate
Rape is nothing but thought crime
You can still say these things over the internet, right?
:^)

>this is the person people in london elected
>the first thing of note this turd does is threaten the next POTUS donald trump
>the second thing of note this turd does is censor the free market and peoples' right to express themselves
>mfw

boy fuckin' howdy, i sure am glad i don't live anywhere NEAR that sinking shit hole.

How do we stop it?

Then just replace the small text with some fitting quran quotes about women being submissive etc
>salvation exclusively available at lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

Don't turn on each other, we may need to flee to the USA. Or all flee to Australia.

Just austraila, Jafir. Trump is banning muslims.

1984 tier

Vote.
Out.

I'd post the 'less than half US babies white' article but I'm too depressed.

MGTOW converting to Islam

Actually, the second thing he did was continue with the garden bridge despite saying in his campaign he wouldn't, and the third thing was backtracking on his flagship policy to freeze transport fares for 4 years.

That won't solve the problem. They will get rid of polish plumbers but muzzies from commonwealth will keep flooding the country.

How come the left win at fucking everything?

>mfw advertising body images to stressed out, unhappy commuters is a massive business
>mfw Sadiq Abdullah destroys one of TFL's main source of funding
>mfw TFL prices go up

Uprising when

first thing that came to mind, pulling up a year old image that was quickly removed, what a joke.

britcucks will defend this.

yes please GTFO

Fuck your country for letting this guy get elected.

Seriously.

>dumping ground for convicts
>becomes the last bastion against Islam and liberals
Who knew

>You guys complain about women not being traditional and decaying morality

A lot of us don't, we just know that it's futile arguing with "mah degeneracy". One of the only things I complain about is divorce and infidelity, which is basically people not keeping a promise to their children or spouse.

I'll be honest I don't like seeing people on ads period unless it's absolutely necessary to convey the quality or use of a product.

Tbh his campaign was 100% similar to the other candidate because they had the same platforms.

So naturally normies voted for him because >labour and >POC

TOP FUCKING KEK

>durr hurr this is why you should support a muslim mayor
FAGGOT