/oro/ - CONCACAF Gold Cup General

16 years old EDITION

Today's games (Group C)
>El Salvador (3rd) x Curaçao (4th), 19:00 CDT
>México (1st) x Jamaica (2nd), 21:00 CDT

Butthurt americans are not welcome and encouraged to fuck off to

>making a thread this early

>Answering to a post made 90 minutes ago

Here is what we got from the Gold Cup/Copa Oro quintessential meme collage.

Do you have anything from yesterday?

Really impressed how amazing Canada is doing so far in Gold Cup, especially with the amazing work Davies has put into getting them up to the top of their group.

>tfw canada actually has a shot at it

Hello.

goodbye

Yep, Davies is good but not amazing. Hope they don't burn him out wanting him to carry the team

Hello Polanbro, any good memes from the US game? I don't have anything for the collage

goldcup.org has a screwy schedule view, shows tuesday matches for today (repeated) under "all matches" and under "rounds" shows the correct matches for today but tue/wed are the same (on mobile site)
anyone else seeing this or just me
foxsports.com shows the right schedule

also i heard el salvador is the most murderous team

I missed the comfy thread yesterday because I was busy.

Realistically Speaking what chance do they have though? If it wasn't for the shitty goalkeeping they could have at least drawn.

Also, Hello PolandBro

have a bunny

wtf i like bunnies now?

Go! J/a/maica!

thanks man, best of luck to you too

Hopefully good memes tonight as well

you wouldn't fuck a bunny, would you?

Hey, thanks for watching our meme cup, how ya doing?

reee why is golf on my tv screen

Why are you asking? You wouldn't?

A ver muchachos ya llegué, salúdenme no sean malos

>touhou
>anime

Don't reply to me, you stupid dead moose humper subhuman

I don't know too much about Jamaica, but I think Curacao is one of the better teams in North America, bar USA and Mexico. Also I didn't see their first match, so I don't actually know how good they are

Llegó el PolacANO

>this crowd

Kek what a lousy atmospheric pressure

>women's golf

My GPU died so I refrain from webming anything now, sorry, no memes

Not good but I'm genuinely enjoying this cup and it gives me a little pleasure in life so I'm gonna stay here till the end I guess

Fox wtf are you doing

Is that my eagle man pic :3?

Why does Curacao have a saxophone anthem?

Also how bad will the altitude fuck with this game and the late one? Mexico definitely is more used to being a mile high with the Azteca etc.

>not watching on univision deportes

I wish I had a bass solo anthem tbqh.

Unimas master race here

I like how, unironically, Univision Deportes, broadcasting in a language I can't understand, is better than ESPN and Fox Sports.

Funny, the UDN feed is ahead of the UniMás one

It is. Do you have anything from the Martinique game?

But I thought Spanish and Brazilian was the same shit?

who want sum rocha?

It's really not. You can understand some stuff but since I know english, english is easier. But even with the language barrier, tDN is better.

game looks hype already

>posting rochas before half time
You just want to derail the thread, don't you argiebro?

>that 3rd world house

>that wall
>that hairy ass back
No thanks, I'd rather take the kiddie pool ones from yesterday.

CopaLib is dead for a month or so....have to rochapost somewhere...

more like
>that 3rd world ass ayyyy me gusta

Curacao looking dangerous as hell. Looking good when matched against a Salvadoran defense that looks like they each had like 6 beers before taking the field

Just the final score

Only if I can reply to you with edecanes.

it's not like youre gonna fuck the house

Is this the mexican beisbol thread?

Maybe it will do

post pics of the daughter of Renato Gauho

>Dem Nepomuceno Curacao lad

w e w

e

w

Only pic worth of her is the one with her boobs after surgery, but she was underaged then...

>El salvadorANO

and.....

Which version should I pick from megaman starforce leo/pegasus/dragon ?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck so close

GOOOOOOOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lucky goal

More like huge defensive fuck up from curaçao.

>Caribbean defending

Talented lads on the front, rejected forwards on the back

>Dutch defending

Curacao :(

>Dutch defending

Do you guys think the Thin mile high air will affect the game?

I don't think we even note the difference. This teams tend to not give a fuck more into the game and leave more spaces

I wonder how Germany would do in such conditions

>0 memes
>Boring game

END THIS MATCH!!

Wait until the inevitable Salvadoran murderball starts. Even if they're up by 6, they can't help themselves

PENULTY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

ERA PENAL

ebin penulty

Meme

NO ERA PENAL

lol once you said that the referee gave a penalty to curazao

MEME TIME

El Salvador will get CONCACAF'ed

WHAT IS THIS SHIT I'M WATCHING

JUST

Meme time mae

CHOKE

JUST

This game is cringe

Did Mexico bring their A-team?

The fuck is wrong with these univision announcers, saying that they shouldn't show the replay when a ref fucks up a decision in the stadium cause then people will argue with the ref. Are they implying that we shouldn't point out when these corrupt fucks ""make a mistake""

no their c team

I was just about to say that fellow burger. Replays should be shown in the stadium, similarly to Rugby since that is the other WorldWide Sport.

I can't understand a word Univision is saying lel

post cute animals which are friends

But rugby has VAR. With the current system, refs will make mistakes and in 3rd world countries that can lead to assault and death

>With the current system, refs will make mistakes and in 3rd world countries that can lead to assault and death
Which is even more reason for stadiums to show the replay that way the ref can see it and correct his ""mistake"" and if he sees he's wrong and continues to deny it and make the wrong decision then he deserves whatever happens to him.

If the replay looks borderline or like there's even a small chance that the ref was wrong, the crowd will go nuts (mob mentality etc) and refs will be more scared to go against the home team. The more noise the crowd makes the more a ref will be inclined to change his decision. Not to mention that making a mistake in football shouldn't be punished by death. Someone got shot in a Brazil top league match last week; imagine what would happen if Americans gave a shit about this sport

>all the salvadoreans in the crowd are illegal and/or MS13 members
>yfw ICE removes them before the game is over

You forgot all the mexicans in the crowd are Cartel Members who are smuggling drugs into the country.

>The more noise the crowd makes the more a ref will be inclined to change his decision.
Yeah, it's something called home field advantage.
>making a mistake
If you're clearly shown you're wrong and refuse to correct your decision then I have absolutely no pity for you whatsoever.
>if the replay looks borderline
I don't think (hope) this will rile up people as much as you think, and if it does then it's up to stadium security and the local police to keep order. I agree that no one deserves to die over a decision that's too close to call either way.

The problem is that by not showing the replay then it allows for more incorrect calls to be made, as there will be no one who will be able to point out the error. Also showing their mistakes in game will hopefully make refs get better at their job and at using the tools they're given the best they can, for example VAR during the confed cup which was barely used in the games that mattered but overused in the group stages.