This is becoming a serious problem

i know we're not supposed to have meta threads but this needs to be addressed. i don't understand why this is allowed. spamming and flooding the catalogue is clearly against the rules. how do they keep getting away with it? it's not just that they're making tons of threads, but they carefully and systematically bump all of them to make sure they don't die

>being so angry over one artist you want a board-wide ban

you're more autistic and pathetic than them

this desu. just learn to hide threads and post in the ones you care about ffs

i don't want a board-wide ban. i just want them to keep their "discussion" to one thread. and i want them to stop spamming her purely out of spite

I went into one of their threads for the first time and in all ~60 or something posts, not one mentioned her music. I thought that was impressive.

and that's not even asking a lot. that's literally just asking that they follow the board-wide rules

they're usually about 80% one word posts just intended to keep the thread alive e.g.
>grimes
>claire
>bump

test

>2016
>current meta
bad bait

look at the catalogue. it's obviously only gotten worse

It's been proven that mods are on her payroll. We need to stage a coup

>It's been proven
i absolutely believe it but i would love to see some proof

think we should all move to 8chn or something. mods are lazier and lazier on mu everyday, it seems.

Bump.

like honestly look at this thread how the hell is this allowed

>We need to stage a coup
How? Elaborate on that please.

I think mods just don't care anymore. Absolutely nothing is being done.

>mods just don't care anymore
but i've seen plenty of other off-topic/rule-breaking threads get deleted

Then I don't know. I just know that I have a grimes filter on and it's hiding like six different threads and then I still see her face on the catalog for two different threads? And then, to top it off, she's posted in aboslutely anything related to a female mucsian, anything modern, literally anything. And it's just her picture with "she's the best!!!! fuck u guys!!!!" and anyone who disagrees gets a reply like "b nice to grimes u fucking haters!!!!! shes cute! artist of the decade!!!!"
That's not music discussion. That's spam. And it's blatant.

>That's not music discussion. That's spam. And it's blatant.
yep. it's really disheartening. maybe we should take advice and just abandon ship

I think so. Mods should control it better and stop being afraid of punishing people on this board. It's not nearly as bad on other boards imo. I would much rather the traffic here be a little lower because they bring out the banhammers but discussion quality improve.

someone for the love of god give me context of what we are talking about

grimes spam

>i know we're not supposed to have meta threads
...but you're making one anyway? About GRIMES?

Screw the Grimes fanning - people like you deserve being trolled into oblivion on sheer principle.