How dare Taylor Swift be happy while we're literally fighting for our lives under DRUMPF

How dare Taylor Swift be happy while we're literally fighting for our lives under DRUMPF

I love it, commie cucks like him are going to inadvertently destroy the university system from within

This is The same guy that bitched about Susan Sarandon voting Green Party, and how that somehow lead to Trump

>This is The same guy that bitched about Susan Sarandon voting Green Party
i thought lefties liked green party

But he's a #TheResistance bootlicker

mr verified checkmark's tweet is worded exactly like satire but he has a blue checkmark so it has to be real

DRUMPF? DID YOU JUST SAY BRUMPF?! I FUCKING HATE RACIST SEXIST ABILIST BOGNALD “two scoops too many” GLUMPF!!!

To be honest, 2017 had the potential to be a great year in general. After the maelstrom of celebrity deaths, YouTube drama that came with the advent of the Election and "reaction" channels, and me finally realizing the true colors of people, I just hoped that 2017 would at least have redeeming factors, like something to restore my faith in humanity. Aside from the Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild being released, and me rediscovering some of my favorite music from when I was a kid, nothing even remotely came that alleviated the absolute horrors of 2016. I don't even have anything to look forward to for 2018 at all, either. For the first time, I actually don't have any hope for the future...

just got blocked for asking "What is wrong with being white?"

it's also the same guy who tweeted this and was psych evaluated by the NYPD and subsequently fired from Rutgers University

also the guy who taught a Beyonce course at Rutgers.

>Beyonce course
is this a meme

i've got one at my university too. it's a fucking joke

Not a meme but is a joke

even more reasons for STEM majors to hate on the liberal arts

But like is it seriously a class dedicated to Beyonce? How is that enough to fill a semester

i dont know man, i haven't taken it. but nowadays there's courses for just about anything. i knew this girl last semester who was taking a harry potter course where one of the units was about fanfiction. i also saw a poster at campus advertising a course about medievalism in video games.

probably because it's more about race, gender and politics than it is about beyonce and music

still shit tho

people with 99 iq think 'i like beyonce!' and take the module and come out indoctrinated

GROMPF?!? TWO SIPS, TWO SCOOPS, AND TWO TERMS AS WELL?!!! HE'S GOTTA GO NOW!!!

I would rather write a paper on nuclear physics than something that praises that fucking hack. College is a meme.

I am physically unable to enjoy happiness if the person I voted for didn't win.

Their new angle was explicitly that if you didn't vote for Hillary Clinton you were worse than a Trump voter because it made you a "traitor" and "going with your conscience is less important than #resisting #fascism"

Taylor isn't truly happy, and she won't be until she becomes obese.

that guy being such a faggot isnt at all related to trump
but taylor fucking sucks anyway

"Fuck your conscience" was a catchphrase among the Hillary fans I knew from high school and saw on FB during the election meltdown.
has it right
Do you follow any normies on Twitter and get a glimpse into the 90IQ celebrity worship realm?
They're capable of twisting pop music and Kardashian reaction gifs into philosophy and sociology.
I imagine the course would be a sassy obese black woman or estrogenated mutant man rambling about how twerking is a feminist statement.
A lot of people don't realize how absurd some college classes get. STEMs shitting on liberal arts majors has become a meme for some reason but it's completely justified.

>fighting for our lives
Am I missing the roving death squads or what?
I see this exact phrase very often- do they not think constant level-10 outrage devalues their sentiment in the future?

they like winning elections more

I'm going to get a bird in for new years

being sent back to Mexico is an obvious death sentence

If Shilldawgs wanted me to vote for her, the DNC should have held a fair democratic primary

Well, Taytay was silly in reading the times. This faggot is silly for whining over Trump while people fight for their lives in Yemen or whatever war is trendy these days. OP is obviously the most silly for making a fucking thread over this shit.

>democracy
>in Murica
Top kek.

I was saying in terms of the party, not the political theory

Why would you expect one party to care about democratic values when these are secondary at best on every level in the entire country?

FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES

Is there anything worse than "woke" white men trying to sound like black women online?