Why doesn't he bring back the jojivlogs?

Why doesn't he bring back the jojivlogs?

When will Filthy Frank get his own show?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/FILTHYFRANKEXPOSESHIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=bKdeqeP7VU0
instagram.com/raihnbowkidz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make another board to post shit about youtube fags

seriously contain this shit to one board

Yeah this board is for topics like George Clooney's divorce and racism

I don't get the humour behind him Tbh

jojivlogs was pretty comfy desu

How can one man be so based?

I dont get this guy. Is he American or Australian, I detect bits of both in him, also while im in a youtube faggot thread why does iDubbz seem to always be in Australia?

>filthy frank = /mlp/
>>>>reddit

>Tfw he has severe health problems
Rip, best content on youtube

ANYBODY SEEN RITCHIE

The only youtuber who deserves a show it Joey.
He is the only genuine and funny guy who doesnt have to rely on childish memes.

Im not sure why 13 year olds eat shit like filthy frank up. Its awful

He has the cansor

like what? epilepsy?

b0ss plz

I think it's in this video archive.org/details/FILTHYFRANKEXPOSESHIMSELF

randomness of jap + bantz of aussie == perfection

Idubbbz lives in San Diego CA. He just flies out to Australia when he's not getting cucked by his arabian hot camgirl gf.

Okay NOW the Ezra Miller comparison makes sense with that picture

post pics of Ian's gf

holy christ someone put a lot of effort into making that

Why does he rip off skits from world peace not even a month after they aired?
youtube.com/watch?v=bKdeqeP7VU0

you want to discuss movies head to reddit you faggot

>Joji did a better job with no money
Wew

how is this Sup Forums related?

yeah man isn't that voice that filthyfrank does son funny ahahahha penis peee pee huuauauhf hahahaha

>muh alt-right
>l-look at that costume, it means something deep

It's the closest thing.
We don't really have a YouTube board now, do we?

>Why doesn't he bring back the jojivlogs?

Because he did what he wanted to with it. He's said so.

>When will Filthy Frank get his own show?
Probably never. His style of humor paired with his regular choice of mannerisms wouldn't appeal to conservative television executives. And he seems satisfied with staying on the internet as he doesn't have to face nearly as much sensors as he would on TV.

>I dont get this guy. Is he American or Australian

Australian raised in Japan. His parents are Australian and Japanese respectively.

instagram.com/raihnbowkidz/

Is she arabian tho? I thought she was white

I don't casually wish death upon many people, but his annoyance level and being terminal is pottery.

>conservative television executives
>he thinks conservatives control the TV and cable business
lol.
filthyfrank would never get air time because he doesn't stick to the progressive agenda

But his accent is American.

i don't think he's spent much time in australia

>filthyfrank would never get air time because he doesn't stick to the progressive agenda

Whatever.

>But his accent is American.

I can't find where it was again, but he went to a school with one of it's primary focuses is teaching English. He picked up an American accent from there.

People who learn English in non-english speaking countries sound American because most television is American

It's just popular things user
stop being a contrarian and like what you like even if it's popular

No, she is half arab

I definitely don't sound American. It's more like mixture of different accents.
Sounds ridiculous t b h

I definitely don't sound American. It's more like a mixture of different accents.
Sounds ridiculous t b h

HOLY SHIT I LIKE SOME OF THESE THINGS AM I NOT PART OF LEE SECRET CLUB ANYMORE???

I think the bigger problem is that Franky probably doesn't even want to do a TV show because you have to actually follow a schedule and get things done on time.

and not be an autist about people caring about your personal life

How can you possibly not find his 'Pimp My Wheelchair' video funny?

That's true. I didn't think of that. And that goes especially for right now considering I think he's in med-school or grad school or someshit.

1- Dubbbzster
2- Frank
3- Anything4views
9001- Max
9002- Howtobasic

guy kinda looks like ezra miller, no?

I got nothing against Views, but I wouldn't put him that high. He's only got one video on his channel thus far.

> racism

That's right nigger

>Views anywhere but the bottom
Fuck that fat cunt. At least Max is levelheaded and has team up videos with idubbbz to make his channel worth watching.

fuck, without the glasses, he's pretty cute

>Mocks people for thinking their humor is superior
>By trying to act superior

Not a trace of irony.

edups a cute. CUTE!

I don't even mind iDubbbz that much, but Frank is just unfunny cancer incarnate.

> it's an underaged Sup Forumsedditors make a thread episode

Wow you seem pretty cool my new friend.

i don't think he's in med school, he did communications arts at NYIT. apparently he's a bit of an autist IRL too

How am I new? Every single time you underaged retards make a thread about this unfunny half gook all you're met with is hostility, take a hint

Why? His pink guy videos are kinda retarded and his fanbase is awful but he still makes plenty of genuinely hilarious videos.
The cake trilogy is pure kino.

thx, cool vid

Damn, you sure got me buddy.

Please teach me what I should be enjoying :)

These always make me laugh

I don't give a fuck about what you enjoy, get your teenaged hurr so randumb shit off my board

Damn, he looks like he's sick.
He should eat a burger or something

Literally everything I've watched is just him putting on an annoying voice and cracking 8th grade tier jokes.

I just don't fucking get it, it's up there with that retard pretending to cry for views because he put on colorblind goggles. Frank is the point at which "I'm doing it IRONICALLY" stops being a valid excuse.

Aussie Jackass crew will never get their own TV show.

SMDH

I'd rate Max over Anything4views simply because he's great when he teams up with Frank and especially iDubbbz.

Ian is going to catch something from hanging out in the sewer all the time

>he did communications arts at NYIT
Oh.

>apparently he's a bit of an autist IRL too
Well that's not surprising.

?

Wow.

Cool, Smart, has the correct opinions AND speaks for the whole of Sup Forums.

You're the full package my man.

Gonna sound weird but I find iDubbbz' bad unboxing videos comfy as fuck

>artistic minority guy
>drunk, fat oaf
>token american
>disgusting pretty boy
>some random cunt

Used to fall asleep to them t b h

Wheelz is GOAT

just seeing gregg turkington makes me laugh

when will he get his own show?

the random cunt is the cameraman and HowToBasic youtube guy who breaks iphones and shit with eggs

I like their videos, but to compare them to Jackass is going a bit far.

They dont have the balls or skill to pull of half the jackass stunts. Pretty much rely on spouting random memes to fill videos.

Bout the most impressive thing they've done is hair cake, which genuinely made me want to gag.

They're the epitome of Youtube kino.

>Bout the most impressive thing they've done is hair cake

Did you not watch Human Cake?

Human cake was fucking garbage to be honest. Vomit cake was decent but hair cake was their magnum opus.

bump

Still waiting for him to drop Pink Season.

He doesn't expose his not frank life too much because his fans are either borderline autistic grown men and/or 12 year olds that can't separate the character from the creator.

This. I think it's funnier when Frank does it because there is no real underlying "message" he's trying to put across like the MDE shit. He does it because it's funny to him.

For real Wheelz is a great character and I was glad he came back for the last video
STEPHEN CURRY MY ASS FUCKOUTAHERE

Anyone else ever miss the old crew he made videos with? I know he's said it's hard to get people together and some of them don't want to do it anymore but I miss Reddick, Dade, and Prometheus.

he should just go back to japan and stop releasing generic hip hop music on soundcloud

Love the obsession. Its ok because he's mimes right?

What happened, in past frank had niggers, midgets and Dade in his videos and one moment later he always hangs out with these 3.

>we'll never see a Shaman and Wheels power duo.

Frank's lost the magic.

He hung out with the Strayan' crew for only a summer. Every other character is either freinds from his home in Japan or classmates in NYC.

>but I miss Reddick, Dade, and Prometheus.

>Dade

I didn't needed to be reminded.

Chin Chin lied, Dade died...

>Frank's lost the magic.

Horseshit. Frank's been in top form for a while.

>the stupid lore shit
>le nigger humor
>literally no quality videos for months now
>trap music videos

That shit was just random screaming and gross out humor

Thanks to Ian and Max we got kino like hair cake

But that's what he's always done, even back when he was operating off of the Dizastamusic channel. Nothing's changed other than that he uploads a video a month apart at the soonest and that he's increased his production value.

Why is George such a sperg? Anytime someone asks an innocent question about his life he gets angry and defensive. I know it would be fucking annoying to deal with a lot of his fanbase but he's like the epitome of "I can be the nicest guy you'll ever meet or a complete fucking psychopath." He also portrays himself as being "above" the Filthy Frank character's humour when his real personality is like some 17 year old Tumblr girl who wears a choker and types in broken English.

And this is coming from someone who enjoys his content.

This 2bh

He has expressed several times over twitter that he hates his own fanbase

Autism sells
As much as Joji wants to bring back jojivlogs and/or have a normal life he can't because he needs to pander to autistic retards like myself so he can get to youtube money to pay his medical bills

e-celeb cancer