>buying meat
>not breeding cows to butcher them

>needing subs
>not inventing your own language and learning vietnamese to translate

i play 5th division footy

Are you in Football Manager?

>tfw no friends to play sport with
>tfw grew up too poor with no car to take me to games

What do you play besides pocket pool you filthy weeaboo piece of trash?

I've played at for my local team in a single match on public. The team was a the 3rd best category of my country.

i highly doubt it, it's the second lowest division in my area and half my team is overweight

What formation do you use for 7 a side (6 outfield players and a goalkeeper? Most of our opponents line up as a 3-3 but then games just become Lacrosse style with no midfield play and the defenders defending and attackers attacking. We've tried playing 3-1-2 and that has worked a little better but I feel there are better options.

3-2-1 and 2-3-1 are the most common around here. 3-2-1 is my fave. if you have 2 pacy wing backs with good stamina, have them run up and down the side and overlap with midfielders while attacking. centre back holding while in attack, one defensive midfielder covering the space between him and the attack, or dropping down depending on how comfortable your centre back is with their striker/how the other team is lining up. No need to have three defenders ball watching, most people consider dominating the centre of the field the most crucial. Also use the keeper actively to sweep up hoof balls behind the back line if the other team counters.

2-3-1 is in theory a bit more offensive, and better if you want to play more short passes along the ground. put your best player in the centre as a regista/ deep playmaker with the two remaining in mid provides width (alternatively you can 'inverse the triangle' in the middle with two holding and one offensive midfielder/10/trequartista if you want to play more defensive).

thanks Ole

it's a recreational league so some rules are a bit different. no slide tackling, hockey style substitution's, only 1 or 2 refs so we don't play with offside, just that the keeper can't kick it past the goal box in the air. no one is a cunt about no offside - not sure if that's traditional or if it just doesn't pay to goal hang in six a side

my team will have to think about how we use midfielders because people are lazy or too gassed to track back.

I play football, mega ultra casual tier football, but I play it alright.

Fuck you I made thw NFL n=and CFL, I had a pro bowl in 2010 faggot, best QB Tennessee ever had

2-3-1

oh chileee

I play futsal with my lads sucj my dick anime fat man

>consuming oxygen
>not creating oxygen
LMAO
t. Flora

>weeb pic

saged

I play FIFA all days

Cause of shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=pWyX_2qen5U