Wonder Woman

Out of all the Wonder Woman trailer reaction reviews I have watched, how is it that NO ONE is mentioning the bad horrible CGI?

It annoys me when studios put this cheap looking graphics into their films (like what we got with the Doomsday disaster in BvS).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJNS4VrPUtM
youtube.com/watch?v=awrM-F4z3T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Making Gal Gadot 100% CGI for a stunt scene
Doesn't anyone realize how fake this looks?

>Out of all the Wonder Woman trailer reaction reviews

>being so assreamed about a children's movie you have to repost your shitty thread in order to get validation from autists
whew lad

>not implying how bad Wonder Woman looks and it will surely fail at the box office
I just want a Joker and Harley movie so bad and I am sure majority of others on the net would prefer this as well instead of a Gal Gadot spin off movie

bump

>this will be the movie that turns it all around for WB and DC!

>woman director thinks its still 1999 and bullet time is acceptable

What bugs me the most about this is the camerawork, the way it follow it zooms to her feet so that they can so obviously pull back and show the real actress.

Also I get the horseback thing was shown back on Themiscyra, but if they really wanted to show off how strong and powerful Diana is they'd have her run past fucking horses and even cars, maybe even do her super jumps.

It's pretty bad but people aren't complaining because they are comparing it to pic related.

They should have filmed this at night/late evening, just enough to hide the effects but not enough to render Black Panther invisible.

i think it looks fine. i couldn't be bothered about the shitty cgi. what bothers me though, is the slow motion. in the first and second trailer, it was cringey as fuck.

This looks so bad it's like it was meant to be a TV show on par with Arrow and The Flash.

there's no problem with the cgi. the problem is the """"people"""" who watch this sort of shit.

Don't forget to also add some Instagram filters

Whatever it takes to hide those shadows that look like made by a 15 year old with GIMP

They filmed on location at an airport in Germany.
Unlike these clowns.

>there's no problem with the cgi.
are you fucking trolling?

Why is she fighting against the Germans tho? Isn't that set in WW1(one)

Apparently WW can be killed by gunfire. She is blocking it and that other Amazon which is her own kind got shot dead by a rifle.

Because American soldier Steve trevor found her first and filled her naïve rat brain with lies that the Kaiser and his army are a menace that must be destroyed.

Are we going to have this thread again?

>jewish skeleton taking revenge for his auschwitz stay

it's poetry or i dont know what it is

All memes aside, Batman v Superman had thousands more craft and talent put into it than any Marvel movie tho.

ww2

>that face

How could anyone sit through her auditions and think "yes perfect!".

As someone whose ancestors died fighting the jewish allies i find this very offensive. Are all capeshit flicks centered around WW2 or only those whose comic source material was written during that time?

>As someone whose ancestors died fighting the jewish allies

Why don't you follow their example and suck on mustard gas?

You mean dark lighting and Instagram filters?
Does t seem that hard to replicate the DCU look 2bh

*Doesn't

>the eternal kraut is also on /tv

can those guys even hurt her?
is this movie just going to be defenseless people fighting an unstoppable magic monster?

haha! out of my way fucking misogynist shits

I just realized that the artists would have had to have seen Gal naked for that.

One of her kind got shot down by a bullet, so yes they can take her out with firearms.

>that face
reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=sJNS4VrPUtM

>I just realized that the artists would have had to have seen Gal naked for that.

Huh?

awfull

Who was in the wrong here?

They would have seen her nude body in correct proportions while modeling her.

Wonder Woman isn't a simple amazon

Because it's not bad probably.

ikr? and people are actually defending this movie

>HURR DURR MUH REDDIT
Just give me Affleck's The Batman

>Cape movie looks bad

Stop the presses.

She is blocking bullets for a reason with the bracers and shield. She wouldn't care if they hit her otherwise. Or is it just to look cool in slo-mo for the trailers?

any other movies where people had to get in the buff to be modeled, first I'm hearing of this, isn't it just a mocap suit thing?

>WW1
>you join the military to protect your Vaterland
>tfw you end up in a trench, all your buddies died because they either got shot, gassed or torn to shreds by explosives
>on your last day, the enemy sends in some invulnerable superhuman
>tfw your last thoughts go to your family and wife back home whom you failed to protect
Why should I root for Wonderwoman again? Her enemies are just normal men who got involved in one of the bloodiest conflicts up until that day. Plus they have no means to even harm her.

>Expecting Burgers to even know the difference between WW1 and 2

>watching other people watch things

Why are the Germans the evil baddies when its ww1?

who cares about reality user, there are jews reignite (with fame)

>Soldiers running around in WWI-era uniforms
>Germans carrying Gewer 98s
>Biplanes
>Trenches

Mate, it's either WWI or an alternate world where WWI happened in the 1880's and this is the second one now.

>Late WW1.
>Everyone is starving.
>Army came to the family farm, took all our animals and grain.
>Be the "man of the house"
>Father and older brothers all conscripted one by one.
>Army comes again.
>Be 14 year old boy conscripted into the army.
>Mother cries and begs them to let me stay.
>Given rifle and uniform a few sizes too big for me.
>Last ditch effort to win the war before the USA arrives in France has failed.
>Everyone knows the war is over, from men in the trenches to the Kaiser.
>Only hope now is knowing the war might finally end.
>A Goddess jumps into our trench.
>She hits me in the chest with the force of a sledge hammer.
>Rip cage caves in.
>Heart and lungs pierced by my own broken ribs.
>Die in a field in France.
>Never kissed a girl.
>Mother starves to death waiting for me at the farm.

10/10 KINO

mate you had a great post and now you've shat all over it with some kind of inverse autism fedora

Americans literally do not know the difference

youtube.com/watch?v=awrM-F4z3T0