Dude Sand People brutally raped your mom but you're not allowed to seek revenge cause you're a jedi LMAO

Dude Sand People brutally raped your mom but you're not allowed to seek revenge cause you're a jedi LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
youtube.com/watch?v=7oTCTtE7pGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This actually pissed me off. Even back when I first saw in like 4th grade I thought he got reasonable revenge.

It's funny how he didn't give a shit about her the entire time he was growing up up until then

Too late asshole

Jedi are like asian monks. Makes perfect sense.

Or do you want the Dalai Lama to go on an ass-kicking rampage against China or something?

>Ani goes psycho revenge Tarantino style
>Yoda kicks his Chosen One ass from the Jedi Order
>Papa Palpi takes Ani as a Sith Apprentice
>but since he's not part of the Jedi Order anymore he only becomes Darth Maul 2.0 and the events of ROTS can't happen
>the Galaxy is saved
>Papa Palpi never becomes Emperor, he's too busy taking care of his emo teen with anger issues 24/7

Papa Palpi: Sorry I'm late, Senators, but my son was having another "Sand is Bad" episode.

>reasonable revenge
>killing women and children is reasonable

Maybe he should've bought her from slavery if he cared so much.

There was that Monk that kept that 15 year old as a sex slave for two years until he impregnated her.

>star wars 2 released in 2002, 8 months after 9/11
>sand people kill his mom

when he says
i slaughtered them like animals
hes implying they were no different from animals.

>Implying those women and children wouldn't have grown up to kill more Tatooine farmers

It's kind of his fault for never deciding to go back for her until the very last moment

>Implying I wouldn't watch the fuck out of that
The problem with real life is how frequently it is disappointing.

>live an incredibly luxurious life in the capitol of the galaxy
>forget about your slave mom on a desert planet until she's raped to death by sand people

So how many lives do you think Anakin saved by wiping out the village?

Except they were involved in her rape and capture as well.

>implying Lucas would ever put rape in one of his movies

>do you want the Dalai Lama to go on an ass-kicking rampage against China or something?
Yes.

This reminds me of the world today. Muslims are sand people and are raping and killing people.

Pottery.

>The battle of Geonosis is actually symbolic of Americans fighting in Iraq

>movie takes place in the future
>still has silly concepts like good and evil

Ishygddt

>implying revenge is ever justified

LMAO

>mfw George Lucas invented the poetry meme
youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc

>mfw Christians think killing your enemies is justifiable
No it is not. I read a book where a Christian women forgave the killer of her family during the cold war.

is this you

:D

I struggle to sympathise with her or her father.

She was an idealistic idiot, so is he. Their family deserves to die out.

on the off chance you guys are actually being serious, the issue is he went after his mom in the first place, he's not supposed to have attachments. the next problem is he gave into hate on impulse (literally freaking the fuck out right after his mom didnt and didnt even become a force ghost (what a loser) and that leads the dark side or something

Why didn't they go back and buy his mom?

Kill them now, repent later.
Deus vult.

>dude you're joining a group and we have rules and you're warned up front about it
>also you were pretty much the one who left her a slave on a desert planet with a race of rapists

it's not racist anymore to hate your daughters murderers
especially if she was hot

When did Lucas imply she was raped

>a jedi has no attachments
>but they don't chop off their dicks
JUST

The jews killed jesus, so we should kill the jews.

>be a Jedi trainee
>have to learn jedi shit
>part of it is denying emotion
>denying emotion consists of never seeing your parents among other things
>you don't get paid a lot so you can't buy your mother out anyway

>killing women and children is reasonable

The women were involved in his mother's kidnapping and torture.
The children would have died if he just left them alive.
Anakin did nothing wrong.

When he left his mother she was relatively well taken care of by Watto. Probably more than people in the Coruscant undercity.

he had no choice about joining

i didnt even realize star wars took place in germany

Reminder.

>get ripped apart by mob of vicious niggers
>your parents sympathize with the niggers
Germany is still worse though, because that other girl who just got raped and killed by refugees got killed in her own town and country

do you also cry when the pest exterminator kills the rat's mate and spawn?

I was just commenting on this pathetic faggot a few days ago. I hope "his" entire line of genome gets eradicated from the earth. What a fucking loser.

Is this an extended version? Can't remember that final part of the Tusken running towards Anakin and getting decapitated

which comic and issue did this happen?

>You now know that Shmi's actress is a Swede

If some guy from Kansas City rapes your mom, you aren't allowed to kill everyone in town.

exactly. people are more comfortable with the dark side because the dark side is natural, denial of death is natural, being ok with getting cucked by the universe is not

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

because you're not a jedi

They are subhuman animals from a raider culture. Those women helped the warriors and every child was going to grow up to be a raider. This obsession with women and children is part of colonial morals perpetuated by rich elites who were never put to the test beyond token gestures. When titanic sank logically men had most value in being saved but they were least likely to be saved because muh feels, some even got shamed after surviving

So did the Jedi know what Anakin did?
If so, did they just not care? Did they even realised he was troubled?
And why weren't they more suspicious of the only Jedi in their ranks that wore black robes?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oTCTtE7pGA
yep, star wars liked being up to date on current politics and generally took anti war stance

b+ for effort but being part of the jedi is not a requirement to being a sith lord and sheev would dump him the second it looked like he would be useless

Everything about this is fantastic.

>Mhm
>Face clench
>Hopefully it'll work
>The line itself

he did not forget but its still a biggest "what?" moment
she would be better off working in an agricultural core

not enough. had he killed all the sand people then there would be no A'Sharad Hett and million of lives would be saved. the lesson is not to deal in half measures

Now finish the quote retard.

>movie takes place in the future
Why do people who don't watch star wars still think they can shitpost about star wars?

Ecclesiastes 10:19
>check my quadruple dubs kunt

oh I expected it to be the "I got raped by a south African black man and im grateful to my rapist for making me notice my privilege" post

Do you think he could still smell the collective stink of the sand people's semen while he was carrying her?

>he's not supposed to have attachments
he is human. even obi wan has attachments to him. The point of the story is that jedi are out of touch dogmatic who are eventually driven to acts of hypocrisy. in a bit of irony it is qui gon the unorthodox jedi who rediscovers the force skill that lets obi guide luke to victory

Honestly if they replaced his actor episodes 2 and 3 would have instantly become 30% better.

actually qui gon won him. asking 9 year old to make a lifetime commitment is idiotic but I guess no more idiotic than making newborn babies part of your organization

>be a slave till you're 9
>be separated from your mother and indoctrinated by emotionless, celibate monks
>jedi treat you like shit because you're different (joined too late) and masters don't trust you (as seen in episode 1 where they judge him like a piece of meat)
>be told to suppress all your emotions
>be groomed by the greatest manipulator in the galaxy, and he's your only non-jedi friend and the only one that's not stupidly hard on you all the time for your humanly mistakes
>be given a god complex because you're told you're literally the chosen one and soon to be most powerful person of all time
>have nightmares about your mother suffering and dying, but be told by jedi to ignore it
>finally get the chance to see your mom
>she was tortured to death (and possibly raped) and dies in your arms
>have to fight on the front lines of a galactic war for 3 years
>have premonitions about your wife dying the same way the ones about your mom came true
>freak out
>jedi still don't trust you, ask you to spy on your best non-jedi friend
>put you on council but don't promote you to master, even though you're top 5 strongest jedi in the galaxy, making you seem like a joke
>still turn in sith lord who promised to save your wife because of your loyalty to the jedi
>jedi don't trust you again and don't take you to arrest the most powerful villain in the galaxy
>go to help anyway and see jedi, who was a dick to you your whole life, about to break his own rules and murder a prisoner, fucking hypocrites
>see last chance to save your beloved wife, freak out in a split second decision and cut douchebag jedi's hand off
>now feel like you've fucked up so hard you have no choice but join the dark side, hey at least you can save your wife
>people will forever insist that you turned evil for no reason

he must have hated her

Bullshit. Who are Obi Wan's attachments IN THE FILM? He has none.

Anakin's attachment to Padme and his mother are the exact reason he fell to the dark side. You can't claim the Jedi are out-of-touch and too dogmatic when they are proven right. Anakin threw away all of lessons the Jedi taught him to save a woman he ends up force-choking to death anyway. Yoda's only mistake was agreeing to train him in the first place. He was too old and attached to his family. He should have stayed a nameless slave.

what about the droid attack on the wookies?

people bring up him killing the jedi kids but what do you think would happen to them in sheevs tender hands? also he is not alone there, if he does not do it the troopers will and he loves his troopers and would not wan to see them die

no shit

BUT THE YOUNGLINGS

So you are allowed to kill anyone as long as the life they will experience in the future is terrible? Even if their lives will be terrible directly BECAUSE of your actions and the regime you a willingly bringing to power?

That's horrible.

It is, right?

I don't know. did not they say vader would never go back to sandworld? to answer to questions yes raiders to view him as an angry got and since they are backwards retards they start sacrificing other raiders at his shrine (as seen in Tatooine Ghost by Troy Denning. ) there are more tuskens because they have different tribes like the navi

I read a post about a girl crying over people dying in godzilla the movie

What if all the man from Kansas City come into your town while you are away, take your mom, some other people and your shit. your uncle and few others go after them but are shot. your mom is tortured and raped to death. then can you kill the town?

>So did the Jedi know what Anakin did?
its not clear. They knew something happen but were not sure what. hell he kept looping it in his head during battles to get a boost during hard fights, so jedi knew something was up but did not know what or he was too much of an asset

Jedi are your typical lefties, they'd just have said darth vader did it then take over the senate and make all outer rim worlds serve their chosen race while reminding the galaxy of the 6million women who were murdered by the sand people

underrated post

And the Sith are typical conservatives, rich white men competing over who can kill the most minorities.

>when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated

Dear god, humankind is a waste

>Who are Obi Wan's attachments IN THE FILM? He has none.
>YOU WERE MY BROTHER ANAKIN! I LOVED YOU

>Who are Obi Wan's attachments IN THE FILM? He has none.
he is attached to anakin. What do you think brotherly love is? Why do you think he was so broken up about their fight if he had no attachment?
>Anakin's attachment to Padme and his mother are the exact reason he fell to the dark side.
The reason he fell was that he was a slave with no control in his life. he assumed that being a jedi would give him some self–determination. He assumed that with his new powers he should be able to do something so basic as keep his loved ones safe especially since there always seemed time to safe strangers.
>Anakin threw away all of lessons the Jedi
He saw the hypocrisy of the jedi when windu went into kill an unarmed opponent despite it not being the jedi way and him having to feel guilty over having done that to dooku. he turned because they asked him to spy on sheev and do various other none jedi things.
>force-choking to death anyway.
she did not die from that.
>Yoda's only mistake was agreeing to train him in the first place.
now you are opening a new can of worms with the "fallen 11/13" or how there are very few people to leave the order. since being a force user is no longer something you just learn than that means that if someone does not take in the force user to be a jedi than they would still have some powers. thus he would never be a nobody, with his inherent power he would become a famous criminal and probably kill tons of people on the way. What is more likely is that sheev would just grab him the second yoda said no

...that's not an attachment, Anakin is a fellow Jedi.

The rule against attachments pertains to normies. The Jedi exist to follow the will of the Force, not selfishly decide who to save and who not to based on personal whims. Anakin went against that code by trying to save Padme and by punishing those who hurt his mother. He wasn't following the will of the Force, he was following his own wills. His own desires. He used the Force as a tool to gain power and exact revenge, when he was supposed to act as a conduit through which the Force acts.

Obi Wan loved Anakin, but if it came to the mission of saving a planet or sacrificing him, he would make that sacrifice without hesitation. Anakin wouldn't.

He never should have been a Jedi. He'd barely make a serviceable cop.

if you are not going to turn from your path and they are unlikely to stop you than is it not better to minimize everyones pain? for example is it better to outright kill people or to put them in internment camps and make them work to death? jedi kids would likely have ended up being brainwashed and put into the royal guard, they would betray everything they have ever known in 1984 style training and eventually 1 half would kill the other only for the winner to eventually die in an assassination attempt on the emperor

>make all outer rim worlds serve their chosen race
That was already happening

It was always there

>he is attached to anakin. What do you think brotherly love is? Why do you think he was so broken up about their fight if he had no attachment?

Once again, the Jedi code doesn't forbid love or affection. It forbids ATTACHMENT, or namely, the selfish forsaking of your duty because of these personal attachments.

>The reason he fell was that he was a slave with no control in his life. he assumed that being a jedi would give him some self–determination. He assumed that with his new powers he should be able to do something so basic as keep his loved ones safe especially since there always seemed time to safe strangers.

Yes, he had all the assumptions and that was the problem. The reason the Jedi train people from infancy is so that they aren't poisoned by the selfish ways of the outside world. Anakin was only concerned with his feelings of powerlessness, his feelings of love, his feelings of doubt. Everything was ME, ME ME. He was too old. Too tainted.

>He saw the hypocrisy of the jedi when windu went into kill an unarmed opponent despite it not being the jedi way and him having to feel guilty over having done that to dooku. he turned because they asked him to spy on sheev and do various other none jedi things.

Wow, he saw the hypocrisy in that, but not the hypocrisy of judging Windu for doing the exact same thing he did? And then he doesn't even flinch when Windu is murdered? Sounds like an asshole to me, senpai. They should have never let him be a Jedi.

>she did not die from that.

Sure she did.

> thus he would never be a nobody, with his inherent power he would become a famous criminal and probably kill tons of people on the way. What is more likely is that sheev would just grab him the second yoda said no

Without training, he would be nothing. Another Force-sensitive bounty hunter or criminal at most. Having a high midichlorian count doesn't mean you just get awesome abilities without proper training.

Thought the exact same thing when I read it user. Rest assured though, it will happen.

I remember an account of a man coming back and his mother disowning him due to him being alive fuckin bitch

how did shmi die? internal bleeding from being repeatedly raped by sand people men, women and children?

>root for the good guys who want to propagandise and demonise the enemy
>they win annihilating bad guys
>have lost all military and technological advantage against fresh new enemy
>win again because muh big, bad, evil guys have a female who will single handedly condemn her superiors, her sides lot in the war and their death station TM, all because she was scared Finn (who couldn't hurt innocents at the start, which she knew) was going to hurt or kill???????? her.
>victory aided by nobody female and male who defeat Sith Lord via the force and lightsaber combat
It really is fantasy, drivel at this stage, thanks JJ!

Probably starvation or lack of water being raped repeatedly probably makes you sweat.