Why is no one talking about the fact that this thing is going to be playing Mary Jane in the Spider-Man movie?

Why is no one talking about the fact that this thing is going to be playing Mary Jane in the Spider-Man movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/#101994775_299
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she would be hot if she were a dude.

mmm...spicy

"ayy peter wanna smoke a bowl"

Does this mean the other chick is going to die like Gwen Stacy?

What? That's not a dude?

You trolling? She's playing a character named Michelle you dope,

Not kidding, when that person showed up I thought it was a boy, took me awhile to figure out who it was and that it was a female.

She's not, even your filename isn't sure who her character is

The one they were staring at is Liz Allen, and of course everyone else missed Angourie Rice who is playing Gwen Stacy.

Ugly as FUCK

So Peter Parker is a paedophile? The actress is like 14

>Angourie Rice who is playing Gwen Stacy
IMDB says she's playing Betty. I think it might be bullshit though.

Not Peter but Tom would be since he's 20.

Why is the Spider-man reboot a remake of She's All That?

SCREENCAP THIS POST

She will be referred to as MJ throught out the film but when they graduate she will be referred to as Michelle Morales

why isn't she wearing any makeup?

are they doing one of those "she's all that" jobs on her, not that she's that attractive even when she looks like a girl.

She was like 5 years ago when Sup Forums kept posting her.

It's pretty obvious Peter won't have anyone but her to bring to homecoming so by the end of the movie she dresses up, dyes her hair red and says to him while he is in awe

“Face it, tiger… you just hit the jackpot!”

i'm ok with this

Peter Parker is meant to be 15 years old in Spiderman: Homecoming and yeah this girl is I guess 14

>mfw all of you are pedos for finding them attractive
topkek

>dyes her hair red and says to him while he is in awe
That would really piss off fans. Why would they even consider it?

Well fuck you, you made me actually wanna see this happen.

The story broke ages ago. Two sources from the set confirmed that she's going to be Mary Jane. "Michelle" is just a cover.

>Why would they even consider it?
because she would look amazing with red hair

>implying marvel gives a fuck about what fans think

Hmm....well that's lame. She can still be hot though.

The irony is in all incarnations of Spider-man, He always met MJ after High school, only Tugboat's didnt.

She's 15.

JUST she's so ugly compared to us right bros?lmao!!???

Because breaking down barriers and etiquette and moral virtue is all (((they))) know.

>implying I watched/will watch any of the terrible spoodermangs without Macguire

Looks like a chimp in a wig.

I miss hol up

Her full name is Michelle Gonzales senpai

looks like a racist behind a keyboard

there are already threads up and stop spamming this uggo's picture everywhere.

Why are white boys so afraid of a strong PoC?

Why are /bane/ so attractive?
Also fuck this mule off, better looking, more talented birds are stripping on poles the world over

Keep interrupting television and film discussion.

virgin

Thirsty fan boy

Nigger

Are you people too dumb to see that they're going with the ugly nerd was actually a beautiful butterfly?

Peter is gonna try to smash the hottie and then invite her to prom but then end up going with Zendaya when she shows up in a hot dress and a haircut.

>we want the 13 year old audience
How did I not see this coming

I don't mind if they use the wonders of make up to become to make her the belle of the ball by the end of the movie. Just don't do something as tacky as dying her hair red to force her in as Mary Jane.

>could be a literal tranny from new dehli
Jesus

shes 20 aswell

Aunt May is prettier than this pothead

>no Kirsten mommyfu

Man I miss the /ss/ pastas

>mfw she looks like this now
WAT

Good for aunt may. Sadly adults aren't invited to homecoming and normal kids don't fantasize about their mother figure.

WEW LAD

Spiderman 4 when?

>and normal kids don't fantasize about their mother figure.
stop being intolerant

Back off spic.

I hope the negress gives spidey a blowjob. I mean it's almost 2017

>normal kids don't fantasize about their mother figure
Have you ever had a mate or met a male?

How long until she brings peter to a antifa protest?

Even as a Thor fan, he is significantly less popular.

Just because you fantasize about your mother like a degenerate doesn't mean normal people do.

I thought this was a Mexican dude at first. If this is what Joss "Tranny Cuck" Whedon was going for, good job.

Seriously though, whether you are male or female or straight or gay, if that expression was on your true love to be when you first met them, wouldn't you wanna slash your wrists then?

>mfw trying to slash wrists but web keeps coming out and no blood
what do

>implying "Bravo" Whedon has anything to do with the MCU anymore

> your mother
You said their mother figure, it's well known all boys unless gay have an attraction towards motherly figures in their lives.
I suppose it would be different since cock clogged up that part of your adolescence, fag

Liz Allen, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson and Betty Brant were supposed to represent top-tier unattainable blondes and redheads of the American Dream.

Marvel Studios: I know let's make Peter Parker's love interests shitskins for the sake of diversity, yay!

I bet you'd also consider that pic related could be a literal tranny from Amsterdam.

This. They are clearly setting up "She's all that" story arc for Zendaya. Also, as they go to the dance she will ask peter to call her MJ(her middle name will be Jane or something) instead of michelle.

Not the opinion I get from first glance, sorry cocksmoker you like ugly women which probably says something about yourself

Nope.

What a waste of Idris in the MCU.

This should be Mary Jane. Discussion over.

Nah sorry user, she looks more like a Van Damn Thank You Mam than an Amsterdam tranny dyke.

Get your eyes and sexuality checked brah.

Honestly? I'd rather the camel got the role than John Leguizamo as MJ.

If this was spiderman: menopause mid life crisis then maybe

Why hasn't anyone done a side by side comparison with Zende and the Chloe Mexican valet and post it on redditard yet?

This just oozes meme potential.

She could play aunt May's mother.

"This is the new mary-jane, we wanted to be inclusive so STOP BEING RACIST AND SEXIST.... WHITE MEN"

BIG LIPPED COON
BIG LIPPED COON
BIG LIPPED COON
BIG LIPPED COON

false flag

Doesn't joe sweden still produce?he spent like 500 grand on that hag hillary i bet he needs a job now

No it fucking isn't wtf are you saying. Michelle is a character in the new meme comics.

>Tom Holland
>with a girl

I'm not gonna see it, why should I care?

fuccn rekt whyte bois btfo

zendaya is a qt

other joe is that you?

Reminder that this is a redditor trying to turn Sup Forums left, they raided 4plebs a couple of hours ago
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/#101994775_299

I think both of them look fine. Like Dunst more though. I assumed it was the jawline thing tranny shitposters here sperg out about but it seems to be something different with you.

She is not a worldy of a black girl
Why bother calling these people film stars if all you need to be considered attractive enough to star is a lack of talent and being unrecognisable in a crowd without makeup.
Each to their own but she didn't land this role on talent or by her looks :^)

>Two sources from the set
Oh, well if two unnamed sources from the set told a comic book news site, I'm sure it's legit.

>haha thanks for the spoilers kidiot but there's no way han is kylo's dad and both rey and finn will definitely be together by credits time

no fuck you marvel that is not the amazing hot red head that peter falls head over heals with
fuck you marvel with a spiky dildo

>yfw she gets the nickname Mary Jane because of all the dank tree she blazes throughout the movie

Marvel Wars needs to end soon

If Zendaya is really playing Mary Jane, then I hope she goes through a transformation near the end of the movie and they give her red hair and then all will be fine.