How wide is the class divide in your cunt?

How wide is the class divide in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GiBMR5d5FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There isn't one

There isn't one in my country

>Mexican food in Canada

That screenshot is actually from your country. Do a Google search for "David Brooks sandwich" for pages upon pages of feigned outrage by people of every political stripe.

Its extreme and getting worse and worse every second.
No way back and its determined to collapse.
Were doomed

You mean between refugees and normal Germans?

Class is a social construct

No.
Between (((those))) who inherit all the companies and the 99,99% of all people.

But that's bullshit you retarded communist

Very big

Fuck off you fucking piece of liberal jewshit

Go get raped by a refugee lol

don't understand the pic

>Be American
>Get upset by sandwiches

youtube.com/watch?v=6GiBMR5d5FI

>the reason I'm poor is because of the JEWWWWSSSS not because I'm a lazy faggot

I don't get the image. Is because Argentinean food is more expensive than Mexican food?

Her parents were killed by spices

#prayforwhitepeople

His uneducated friend was intimidated by words she didn't understand (soppressata, capicollo, etc.). Instead of explaining them to her, he offered to take her someplace where she would be familiar with the food being served.
People on Twitter were shitting on him because he comes off as an elitist prick.

Wow fascinating who gives a fuck?

over the past 50 years we've done a lot to integrate the middle/lowerclasses and introduce some class fluidity

but the upperclass divide is still enormous haha
i go to Oxford and you would not believe some of the shit ive seen, its fucking unreal

Very large, but it should be larger

?
wtf are you talking about
there isnt a single upperclass american on the planet

We have the most millionaires on earth and the largest wage gap.

eh? ive met people from the american upper crust

Money doesn't make you upperclass. There is niggers with millions, who cares

Money doesnt equal class you dumb spacker

America is too young a country to have a native upperclass

you've clearly never met the sail and golf types of new england and the ivy league

There are some migranrs who are upperclass that come to America for business or education

But I stand by my claim that no american native is upperclass.

>But I stand by my claim that no american native is upperclass.
which is a baseless claim steeped in ignorance. the boston brahmins and land owning families from the south are perfect examples of american aristocracy

Canada had the same peerage system as Britain until 1919, also under the French system. There are lots of upperclass families in North America.

Go to a reservation

simply dont consider any families less than 400 years old as upper class

I suppose maybe there were upperclass families who were part of the original colonists, but thats all I'll concede.

That's not a class divide, it's a sobriety divide

are you autistic or a member of the royal family? fuck off ponce

>TFW you'll never be born into a dynasty

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!! Can I create my own dynasty? How many millions do I need to hand down to my children?

>going to a fancy restaurant to eat glorified cold cuts

Your children will be lowerclass plebs too. Maybe your great-greatgrandkids will start being a bit up if the wealth lasts but that's about it.

The American west was controlled by lumber and land barons, it was quite literally a feudal system. Age has nothing to do with class. I understand old vs new money, but class has nothing to do with money necessarily. A Kennedy or Irving is still a Kennedy or Irving whether or not they have money. Canadian born David Thomson 3rd Baron Thompson of Fleet was even entitled to a heriditary seat in your house of lords until 1999. That's pretty upper class

In theory the children should multiply the wealth and by the fifth generation have billions

Only when it comes to the top and bottoms 1% or so, everyone else is considered more or less equal.
Australian culture is built around everyone being considered equal, even if one person is vastly more successful than another. There's nothing people hate more than someone acting like they're better than others

It's more of a city divide

Prague X everything else

australia has a pretty intense and developed crab bucket mentality. why do you think that is? its like jante's law in scandinavia and really goes against the anglo mentality imo

I think most people pin it down to the fact that we were a convict colony that attracted the lower classes of England and Ireland. They naturally resented those better off than them and that eventually became the norm over here.

and yet your middle class relentlessly mocks "bogans"

what gives?

about 30 students in each class
school has about 1000 students

That's more just our sense of humour
Bogans will spend most of their day making fun of the middle class in turn

Can't really say. People here are more stratified by their political ideologies, common interests and the industries they work in. I grew up in a hyper wealthy area and there were still people who were below the poverty level living in areas nearby attending the same schools. People pretty much just formed cliques with people whom they had common interests with regardless of income or social status. The dude in OPs image just seems like a condescending ass.

David Brooks is Canadian.

Same here. Our leaders weren't "our" leaders for the most of the last 400 years so Czechs developed a very egalitarean (read: envious as fuck) society with constant distrust of elites and leaders.