Let's learn some random shit from one another, Sup Forums

Let's learn some random shit from one another, Sup Forums.

ITT: Post the most obscure fact you know about the cunt of the poster above you.

America's first slave owner was a black man

Texas is largely Mexican

The Royal heir of Denmark married an Australian

You can recognize Tasmanians by the scar on their neck

The population of Canada generally lives within 100 miles of the US Canadian border

1 in every 3 americans is obese

Texas is the second largest state in the United States

Americans are fat

The US itself is half Mexican

Mexico was once a monarchy

the queen actually promoted as a man for 4 years once

The largest property in Australia is bigger than Belgium
twice*

The Aussie government classified aboriginals as "fauna" until the 60's

Australia exited the commonwealth and joined the Danish realm in 2005

>get excited for fun thread idea
>read thread so far
>low quality thread with lazy memes
...of disappoint...

fat

my dad is cheated on his wife with one of your olympic swimmers

USA would've been a German speaking country if it weren't for WW2

Russia is bigger than the Antactica

Chile was the first country to approve net neutrality

>tfw you wouldn't be alive if it weren't for WWII

America excused Japanese war criminals who experimented on humans in exchange for their information

Neither would you, or any of us lol.

Do you think that we just stay in ethnic enclaves and don't assimilate, and those who do assimilate completely reject their ancestral roots?

Denmark is known for its butter cookies

Judaism is the largest religion in th US after Christianity

something something texas lol

Also Pinochet did his thing on 9/11

are you ignorant about your own history because your school system was busy cucking you into writing an essay on why whitey must pay reparations for slavery?
germans faced harassment for speaking german peaking in the ww2 where german = nazi

Owns clay that is rightfully Canadian

and now you brought it upon germans in germany who hate themselves and have leaders who are actively trying to replace them. they can't even fly their own flag because that's nazi

Quebec was 0.5% away from achieving independence

Denmark is known for being the most butthurt Nordic poster on Sup Forums

The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other developed country, yet its life expectancy is below average.

America actually did win WWI despite showing up late.

My family wasn't even in the US until WWII
and it wasn't the nazis that brought them to the US

The U.S. has 19 aircraft carriers, compared to the rest of the world's 12 aircraft carriers combined.

Canada has the world’s longest coastline

>be me
>state fact about german language in usa
>american SPEK INGLISH!!! fag comes by
>chimps out
>show him the largest ethnic group in america
>he's still in denial
>teach him 2nd grade history
>LE DENMARK BUTTHURT XDDDD

This must be because of all the big islands up north? That would all count as coastline after all but I did not know that.

Denmark most likely means “Land of the Danes.” The first mention of the name of the kingdom Denmark comes from about A.D. 900 in King Alfred the Great of England’s translation of Orosius’ Geography.

Beyonce is from Texas

You're acting pretty upset

(We also have more lakes than the rest of the world combined.)

The American highway system was built by Eisenhower to facilitate the military in the even of an invasion.

They were harassed for being German, not speaking the language. The German language concern was a 19th century thing. Most krauts were speaking English within two generations, and they inter-married a lot.
t. 1/4 German-American

Oh, and I'm old as fuck. There was no PC stuff when I was in school.

We were two different Americans talking to you. My post was the only one I've made to you.

This map is bullshit btw. Anglo/Irish is the dominant ancestry in America and is found at mean proportions of 20 percent in each state.
Don't believe the self reported data meme. Of the 49 million Americans that claim to be of German ancestry only an estimated 16 million actually are.

Americans have invaded Canada twice, in 1775 and 1812. They lost both times.

Despite what other Burgers do, calling Chile Texas isn't really funny

Chile was established to grow and export chillis. The very same chillis Texans would use to make chilli. Hence why the two countries share a flag.

Jose, turn off the proxy
Is that true? That would also explain the name of the country if it's real

(Don't forget the US funded and sanctioned invasions by the Fenians in 1867-1871.)

The world's highest volcano is in Chile

Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.

Texas used to throw commies of helicopters

All of those maps are fucked because we're mostly some kind of Anglo/Irish/German/Nordic/Slavic mixed.

Chile suffered the largest recorded earthquake in the world over the last century, a Richter 9.5

Anglo is the dominant ancestry in America according to the largest ever genetic research test conducted in the states.

Canada has fewer people than Tokyo's metropolitan area.

The southernmost permanent settlement on Earth is located in southern Chile.

Canada's "Newfoundland" was translated to English from Portuguese "Terra Nova [do Bacalhau]", where we used to fish the special fish that is ubiquitous in our cuisine and we are memed for.

Saudade is a unique characteristic of the Portuguese people and it's exact definition is difficult to translate

The seven castles in Portugal flag, represent seven victories they had against the invading moors.

That's true.
t. 1/2 English, 1/4 German, 1/4 Slovene

California will be less than 15 percent in a few years
Whites will become a minority in the USA before Germany turned into a caliphate

Bit of a meme, really. It basically means "to feel like someone is missing", for the most part.

Not true. It's meant to represent battles won against the moors, but not 7 in particular, and we were the ones invading, really. The number of castles was 11 and 5 at different points. The 5 blue shields do mean the 5 moorish kings defeated at Ourique, though.

Good effort, though.

You posted like the least white county in the country.

Only Sup Forums cares about this shit.

t. white guy who's already fathered one abortion

Coffee needs a little cream. Milk can use a little cocoa.

>for the most part.
So my tourist brochures were right

The kid was a hapa though, doesn't count.

>Maine

Unitedstatian education

American*

America is not a continent

America was the name given to the new world and labeled as such in the first maps

I don't live in California, and I'm not racist. Please let me know if you can think of a way in which I could possibly care less.

>usasian education

The CIA created the hippie culture by accident when experimenting with LSD to use on the war, which was the major defenders of leaving Vietnam.

>denmark
>asshurt
What a surprise

America can get repeating digits with greater accuracy than any other nation, with the exception of the RARE Papua New Guinea.

There's a dialect called louisiana french

Some Confederate soldiers fled to Brazil after the American Civil War and their descendants still LARP as them to this day

A bunch of catholic micks used to raid Canada