Jennifer Lawrence apologises for Hawaii 'butt-scratching' story

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38271338

>Lawrence, who won an Oscar for her role in the 2012 film Silver Linings Playbook, had told the BBC presenter she had been filming in a location where there were "sacred rocks".

>"You're not supposed to sit on them because you're not supposed to expose your genitalia to them," she said.

>"I, however, was in a wetsuit for this whole shoot so - oh my God, they were so good for butt-itching. One rock that I was butt-scratching on ended up coming loose.

>"It was a giant boulder and it rolled down this mountain and almost killed our sound guy."

>She added: "His whole station got destroyed, it was a huge dramatic deal and all the Hawaiians were like 'Oh my god, it's the curse'. And I'm round the corner going, 'I'm your curse - I wedged it loose with my ass'."

>The star later took to her own Facebook page to apologise, starting the post: "From Jen to the Internet."

>"I meant absolutely no disrespect to the Hawaiian people," she said.

>"I really thought that I was being self-deprecating about the fact that I was 'the curse', but I understand the way it was perceived was not funny and I apologise if I offended anyone."

So self-depracating and quirky, how can you not love her?

>dumb fucking niggers and their """sacred""" rocks
what did she mean by this?

I bet she put sacred rocks up her butt and then took pics of her gape and sent it to producers

#polynesiansagainstjen

>tfw sitting on your couch at 6AM in your bath robe going commando in your pajamas cause you're too lazy to launder your cum stained underpants all while being jealous of a rock

I remember when they told me I'd be my bully's boss someday...

>fuck those savages and their faggot pagan gods
damn....

>ywn be those rocks

Girls are funny. Get over it.

Women are idiots

sm͏h

>board full of Atheists
>hating on Jlaw for sitting on "sacred" rocks

>make apology
>"O MY THOSE ROCKS WERE FUCKING AMAZING ON MY ASS"

How come even island niggers actively defend their """"""culture"""""" while white people willingly suicide it

Sup Forums is not reddit, buddy.

They sold thier whole country to white people u dumb nigger

i can't believe normies still fall for her "down to earth" act. she's bullshit. created a produced by Hollywood since day one.

I 100% guarantee not 1 Hawaiian person gave her shit for this

>Lawrence, who won an Oscar for her role in the 2012 film Silver Linings Playbook
>Lawrence, who won an Oscar for being paid more than Cooper, the star of the 2012 film Silver Linings Playbook
Can she just die already, she is ugly, dumpy, screams im 1 of u, is an intolerable cunt and has forsaken us to her rogue one look alike
She hasn't and won't ever be in a decent film and it's funny that we're pretending she's even a draw to the cinema anymore

I'm an atheist but I wouldn't go around rubbing my ass against churches.

Does she not know what hands are or something?

>no fun allowed
religious people don't have a monopoly on feeling indignation, user

I'd scratch her butt, if you catch my meaning

not catching what you're throwing

It was annexed you dumb cow.

>white people more ore less uplift the world
>"fuck you white people, we don't want your shit"
>"okay, we'll leave"
>"fuck you white people, our countries are now shitholes"

>somebody itched their ass with a rock
>have to apologise profously to the world

for fuck sake lmao

How shitty does your culture have to be for you to worship rocks?

>white people doing shit & expecting to have a free pass because rich, "famous", """hot""" & muh half-assed apologies
FUCK YOU JEN

reported to your local muslim authorities

She just doesn't have the backbone/ is scared of the loss of possible shekels that would come from saying "fuck you it's a joke"
It's easier to be spineless especially when you have the knowledge at the back of your mind that nobody is interested anymore.

She didn't HAVE to do anything

>MAGICAL ROCKS

Some people refer to those as drugs.

>>white people
what did he mean by this

>pretty much every culture ever including the modern one
Not too smart are ya

I would temporarily reduce discomfort she feels in her skin by using friction on the problem areas

There's probably not any sacred rocks and if they are so sacred then why are they somewhere where some moron like her rub her arse up against them.

amirite, nothing can top 2 sticks tied together!!

I think I'm ultimately more mad about 'i almost killed someone LOL'

You don't understand me. I was just saying that this board isn't full of atheists.

Atheist or not I'd respect the local culture even if I found it retarded.

no you wouldn't, fgt

I JUST WIPED MY ASS ON THEIR ANCESTRAL MEMORIAL STONES, NO BIGGIE.

wats your point shitskin?

She thinks she is one of us. That's why she shares this kind of story.

Yes I would, retard. I'm not an uncultured faggot like your father.

>I apologise if I offended anyone.
everybody drink

prove it, cuck

it's one thing to follow their laws and show outwards "respect" but there's no reason to actually respect them inside your head and in your private time, that's just cucking your own mind. jlaw only messed up because the stone rolled over, she died wear clothes and thought nobody saw her

Pleb.

>HURR SACRED ROCKS IN 2016

imagine if some cunt tourist toppled over a part of stonehenge, or an easter island moai or something

that would be ok with you? uncultured niggers

There have been multiple instances of people flocking to statues for healing, because it looked like they were crying or weeping blood. Not far off worshiping rocks.

Sup Forums is so edgy at this point they hate anything that isnt sacred to white people

No one would have ever even known of this incident had she not told it herself. She thought this story would make her look quirky and relateable and it backfired.

that was the wrong move, but fundamentally it was just an accident, even if she was not famous it should be forgiven. maybe she felt guilty about it and wanted to confess

>maybe she felt guilty about it and wanted to confess
She told it as a funny story though.

Not him but i'd imagine that it wasn't sold you fucking windowlicker

Why are white supremacists always the dumbest cunts

because she's so quirky and awkward JUST LIKE US

At first i've read "butt stretching"

yeah it could be she didn't know how to play it off because of autism but that's giving her too much credit at this point

The fuck are you talking about? Sup Forums loves it when liberals cannibalize each other, so they'd be nothing but extatic about this whole situation. I get it that you really want the Sup Forums boogeyman to be each and every person who disagrees with your views on some level, but in this case I can assure you, Sup Forums sure as hell isn't on Jlaw's side.

Sup Forums is always on the side of white people when it comes to non-whites.
sorry little guy but its always the Sup Forums boogieman, especially on Sup Forums

happy to see more and more people turn on this talentless whore

I'd stretch her butt by putting my erect penis inside of it

If you know what I mean

Stupid fucking twat

why is her ass so itchy anyway?

shes cute!!! leave her alone!!!

that rock has seen more action than i will ever have in my entire life

hemorrhoids from all the rough, unprotected anal sex she has with anyone who asks

what a lovely girl

>Be woman
>Do something explicitly disrespectful to the culture of others
>No one bats an eye

>Be man
>Have the wrong political views
>Have your show cancelled and get blacklisted

HAHA, us virgins, rite? : ^ )

I may be a virgin, but I'm also a loveable curmudgeon! Self depreciating humor FTW, like if u agree

but it's alright I just destroyed his equipments lol !

THAT IS SO AMAZINGLY QUIRKY LOL I LOVE HER SO MUCH I CANT

The difference here is that kike hyde is not wealthy and famous as Jennifer, not that properly my friend.

why do you people even come here

shes literally a social engineer

Don't speak unless prompted to do so, shitlord. This is our country now.

>Le so quirky xddd
Seriously?

Problem, virgin?

Too much BBC

Jen needs to calm down and let it happen

BASED JLAW

SO QUIRKY

SO DOWN TO EARTH

Normie get out
REEEEEEEEEEE

>Fuck them! I'd shove those polynigger's """sacred""" rocks up my ass if I could. In fact, I literally did. I chipped out a chunk of it while I was there and I still use it to scratch my asshole when it gets sweaty or when I didn't wipe properly. I mean really, it's a fucking rock you mongoloid looking spear chuckers! Who cares?
Jeez.

>>board full of Atheists
That's where your wrong kiddo

This never would have happened if I was there to scratch her butthole

maybe if Sam had a sex-tape leaked to the public he'd get some love and sympathy too?

I can guarantee Hawaiian people were upset and angered by this but keep living on your bubble

>muh sacred rocks

JLAW DID NOTHING WRONG

Keep weakly attempting to brainwash morons.

>"Fuck these coconut niggers! These ancestral rocks are my ass throne."

Yes, I am lying, I am just trying to brainwash you. Yes, that's exactly what I am doing. You could never be wrong

I am not obligated to find your weird, rock worshipping countries minerals or stones or boulders "sacred" or treat them like you think they're special.

>self-deprecating
>literally wiping her ass with their culture

Atheism has nothing to do with disrespecting other people

>I used my big flat ass to desiccate some silly voodoo rocks
>I almost killed a dumb privealged sound guy
>and I destroyed all his expensive sound shit

>aren't I funny with my self depreciation?

I'm a fedora but I wouldn't go around disrespecting peoples beliefs. When people say "God bless you", I say it back. When they ask me to join them in prayer before dinner, I do it. It's not about the supernatural it's about respect.

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

I live there. There are no scared rocks out in the open like that. She was making it up/is an idiot who got told a fake story (to get in her pants, most likely).

>American
>using an s in apologize

Did bbc change it or did she really use it?

1 in 5 can't afford it in America

Even normies are mad at her, top wew

That's the least of your worries. Noone is now accepted as a substitute of no one. Let that sink in.