BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No friend, DEA agents and a couple of ceremonial marines in your embassy once in a while are not a military deployment

Cancer has spread through the body.

Still more troops than you have in our country

>tfw South Sudan, Iran, North Korea and Papua New Guinea are the only uncucked countries on Earth

wtf are those fat fucks doing in my country

and Iceland and French Guiana

>No friend, DEA agents
They wouldn't count as military
>and a couple of ceremonial marines in your embassy once in a while are not a military deployment
I think this may be it. Two of the zero troop countries definitely have no U.S. Embassy.

I really have my doubts on US bases in half these countries unless this also includes the very common troop exchange system as well.

we don't have any american bases so it's 0.

Would you rather it be Pax China or Pax Huezillia?

>his country spends shitloads on defending my country so we can use more money on the people
such is life for europoorcuckahmed

why so many in germany? also, russia? how come?

>china

This doesn't even make sense

>based Iran

We dont either, but there are some joint exercises and temporary stays

>embassy security count as troops
ok

>Embassy security

lol

What a fucking garbage map

Your nation is a cancer which should have been nuked a while back. Are you honestly so ignorant that you aren't aware of just how fucking disgusting your nation is? Your government has been funding and enforcing terrorism around the world for the past half dozen decades or so. It has no right to exist as a sovereign state.

Anyone would be better than having American forces nearby. Anyone. Your ilk are the worst of humanity.

I've seen you post the same thing for the past several months

Go be asshurt somewhere else

>wtf are those fat fucks doing in my country
Learning how to setup minefields to keep our greasy neighbors out.

On a serious note a bunch of these troops are most likely training forces or some joint division with a countries military.

Someone let the autistic butthurt Australian out of his cage again

>unless this also includes the very common troop exchange system as well.
I'd probably bet money on that and some of these numbers are closer to a hundred than 1,000. IIRC we train our troops in jungle survival skills down in Central America, so I'm guessing some are also just training schools.

We. Sorry we drone striked your goatfucking family members in an ISIS compound.

>kills some isis members
>gives them support and financial aid later on

YES GOY

it's the same for everybody if ambassies are included dummy

hmmmmm France surrounded

What are you planning fucking americans?!

I would assume that its not much more than embassy guards