Sup Forums btfo

>Sup Forums btfo

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>vague

>I'm pretty sure

Your opinion is not an argument. This is the shittiest plebbit meme I have ever seen

That is an excellent image of gene wilder with text place along the top and bottom of it. What do you call this creation of yours?

You're probably one of those folks who believe our rights derive from the Constitution.

Willy Wonka's turning in his grave.

Complaining about an amendment being vague is a weird way of saying "I can't read".

Liberals are, literally, this stupid.
>"Right to bear arms shall not be infringed."
>Federalist papers. Guns same spec as military should be allowed for civilians.
>This includes howitzers, full auto, and cannons.
Go Fuck Yourself.

It is literally written in plain English with wording that is easy to understand if you have a grasp of the language. The only people that think it's vague or harp on the militia thing are being purposefully obtuse so they can push their anti gun agenda. It's disingenuous and I won't have it.

The second amendment exists to protect the first.

>"le ebin 9fag memes will surely make my argument win"
They probably haven't even read the American constitution.

Nice try Wonka, but the 2nd is actually the single most precise amendment. And it's for a fucking reason, too.

SHALL

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
I'd be impressed if they could come up with any less vague language

Why are normies so shit at making memes?

The Faggot Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated safe space, being necessary to the fabulousness of the LGBT community, the right of the transsexuals to piss and shit in whatever bathroom they choose, shall not be infringed."

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

This meme are suck

>>The second amendment exists to protect the first.

It's the teeth to the yap.

>Gun control shills are in full swing today

Gun trolling is the most reliable fishing on Sup Forums, I can't blame people. One word and they're hooked.

>when you realize people still use the condesending Wonka meme

>"Right to bear arms shall not be infringed."
it was also talking about militias, no?