Nocturnal animals

Saw it with my mom, we both liked it. It's pretty good. I like it

This is the first movie I'll ever boycott because of the directors personal views
>all men should be penetrated
What a retarded faggot

Your mom sounds hot. Have you ever tongued her fart box?

Damn really? That's a shame because the movie was okay.

I know after this recent election I lost interest in a lot of actors.

This is the most important matter at hand, we need answers OP

>Get me Amy Adams!
>Uh, she's already cast in this movie sir.
>Then get me her non-union, Mexican equivalent!
>I know just the person.

>>all men should be penetrated
what does that even mean

Fucking lel

I assumed that was a conscious casting choice

One of the few movies that's stuck with me this year. It rewards a lot of thought after watching, you're able to piece together how the three narratives kinda collide and coincide

Interestingly enough I also saw this with my mom. Neither of us liked it. She did really like A Single Man, but I haven't seen that.

We also went to see The Neon Demon together and we both loved it.

I go to a lot of movies with my mom because we both love movies and she looks really young so people always think we're a couple anyway honestly that last bit is getting a little bit more awkward right now than if people thought we were mother and son.

yes it was. isla and her daughter in the movie are supposed to remind amy of her and her daughter, which is why she'/ so shocked by it

>tfw no hot mom to watch kino with
What's it like?

You're really taking that out of context, not that it's surprising given your whiny pussy attitude

>Yes, he says, all men should be penetrated at some point. And not as in emotions. He means: All men should be fucked. “I think it would help them understand women,” he argues. “It’s such a vulnerable position to be in, and it’s such a passive position to be in. And there’s such an invasion, in a way, that even if it’s consensual, it’s just very personal. And I think there’s a psyche that happens because of it that makes you understand and appreciate what women go through their whole life

Doubling down on it. He's a retarded faggot

Tbh I'd like to be gently pegged on day

>18 permavirgins on an anime messageboard no longer like someone because of their political views

how will they ever recover?

youre an idiot. Tom Ford is the most manly director going, and hes gay

it was great

If he said something like "all women should be penetrated" there would be a shitstorm because women would say that no one should be forced the penetrated, if a woman wants to stay virgin (lmao) she should stay virgin.
But men can't complain about anything.
If you don't complain, you're gay.
If you complain, you're gay.

Is this good? I mean, will I like it?

Would've been funny if you changed Mexican to Australian, but I can't expect effort on Sup Forums

I saw it a couple of weeks ago and my impression was that basically it's a high budget, well acted, decently filmed after lunch telefilm (with Hollywood production values).

A bit of a disappointment.

Basically he's admitting that women are vulnerable and passive against men. Not a very feminist thing to say desu

That's a pretty good assessment

stream wherere?