Ayo hol up

>ayo hol up
>*attacks uber driver for wrongthink*

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-supporters-silicon-valley-cucks_us_58276026e4b060adb56eb12b
rawstory.com/2016/12/heres-how-the-us-empire-will-devolve-into-fascism-and-then-collapse-according-to-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally hit your driver because he said he voted for Trump. Could there be a more limosine liberal thing to do?

How dare these people who serve me think a different politician should lead us! assholes! fake news!!!

The question is should we boycott Silicon Valley now that it is clear that most of the show are either lying cucks or violent cucks.

>DUDE TRUMP IS A LITERAL PSYCHOPATH LMAO
>*hits anyone who disagrees with him*

simbly ebin

I understand that most of the actors and stuff I see are left leaning, I have always known this. I still enjoy their work, but this is the first time where their actions have left a bad taste in my mouth. Physically attacking someone over having different beliefs and then going on to say the guy deserved it is too much. I really like Silicon Valley, but I don't think I will be watching the next season or anything Miller is attached to.

American conservatives actually make me want to BE a fascist dictator just to fucking punish them, so I get this guy. I would love for liberal America to just get militant about it.

Err, what?

Source for this?

> I would love for liberal America to just get militant about it.

lol good luck faggot

His brain can't comprehend that different people can have different opinions so it was overwhelming for him when he heard a differing opinion.

>I would love for liberal America to just get militant about it.

They will be when standard for militant is lowered so nobody is excluded.

>liberal america
>militant
here's your (You), you earned it

Fucking google it

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>Trump Supporters Accost ‘Silicon Valley’ Stars And Call Them ‘Cucks’

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-supporters-silicon-valley-cucks_us_58276026e4b060adb56eb12b

Will never happen. Liberals think guns are evil. The most they will ever do is burn down their own neighborhoods and blocking traffic

I think it could happen. Two-party politics is a centuries long tug of war, and eventually liberals will resort to conservative tactics to stay in the game. You'll get Oprah and Tom Hanks as candidates, you'll get aggressive politics, you'll get the demonisation of others and fear-mongering, or its equivalent.

rawstory.com/2016/12/heres-how-the-us-empire-will-devolve-into-fascism-and-then-collapse-according-to-science/

I can't believe how those cucks got angry so fast.

>The most they will ever do is burn down their own neighborhoods and blocking traffic
>spongebobandpatricksavethecity.jpg

>linking to Huffington Paint

>Liberals think guns are evil.

No, they don't.

>you'll get the demonisation of others and fear-mongering, or its equivalent.

...they already fucking do all of that. The entire election cycle was liberal protesters attacking people at Trump rallies and then blaming Trump's rhetoric for causing violence and telling everyone who is not white and male and straight that Trump hates them and is going to send them out of country or to death camps. Oh let's not forget the "Trump will cause WW3 with Russia" meme while simultaneously claiming he's a plant for Putin.

>Comedian T.J. Miller was arrested for allegedly slapping his Uber driver following a heated discussion with him over Donald Trump.
>The driver, who was bringing Miller back to his Hollywood home from the GQ magazine’s Men of the Year bash, made a citizen’s arrest Thursday after he said the comic hit him on the head, the entertainment news website TMZ reported.
>According to a police source quoted by TMZ, the alleged slap came after an argument over Trump’s election as president last month, but the report did not elaborate.
A citizen's arrest? Really? C'mon now.

Clearly they do, because that's all they ever talk about. Fuck talking about the mental health issues or radicalization of second gen muslims, it's clearly all the guns fault. Liberals treat guns like they're some fucking magical voodoo statue that brainwashes you into killing people as soon as you pick one up.

>Miller’s net worth is believed to be around $4 million. The median salary for taxi cab drivers in 2014 was $23,210, according to U.S. News & World Report.

based dailycaller putting it in context

More like
>ayo hol up
>*attacks uber driver for wrongthink*
>*is citizen arrested by said uber driver who hands him over to police*
cucktimus maxicuck

never trust a dude with weird facial hair

>Oh let's not forget the "Trump will cause WW3 with Russia" meme while simultaneously claiming he's a plant for Putin.
Have you ever considered that "the left" maybe isn't the all-agreeing, circlejerking monolith you think it is? And that it's full of people who actually have pretty different opinions about things?

I'm not American, but if I were, I know I'd be absolutely devastated to know that this is what a political discussion looks like in the year 2016. Grow up. Stop the demonizing.

Hillary was running with both simultaneously, that Trump was working with Russia and also going to start WW3 with Russia.

dropped it after season 1. i have seen enough "nerd comedy" for one lifetime.

why does an uber driver discuss anything with the dude he's driving though

>Have you ever considered that "the left" maybe isn't the all-agreeing, circlejerking monolith you think it is?

LOL you fucking faggot. Last post you're telling me the left is going to start adopting "conservative" tactics and this post you're telling me not to generalize. Just fucking end yourself. If the left had a problem with what their fringe elements were doing they would have spoken up during all the fucking madness. Their silence was deafening.

lefty's always resort to violence if they dont get their way or if some one disagrees with them

>"the left" maybe isn't the all-agreeing, circlejerking monolith you think it is

no but that's literally their problem

>violent cuck

This doesn't make sense, user.

oh, are you a word scientist now? or should i say, "cuckientist"?

In this situation I actually have sympathy for Kumail, right up until he brings race into it out of nowhere at the end. Put it back in the deck you insufferable SJW

Not a Hilldawg supporter at all, but i don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that in an effort to prove he's not under the Kremlin's thumb pulls military or diplomatic stunt that ends up causing a crisis that escalates beyond control.

>physically assaulting someone that can easily take away your hard earned millions with a lawsuit

Pretty dumb desu

someone post the pics of him hoverhanding his own wife and with his black kids.

what the heck is going on?

doublecucked

>Have you ever considered that "the left" maybe isn't the all-agreeing, circlejerking monolith you think it is?

No, but the powerful left are. And they're in a downwards spiral. hence why trump picked up real leftists and centrist people too. Great many people have quit being liberal over this election.

>Grow up. Stop the demonizing.
t.lefty retard.

You actually believed that fanfic?

>hey deadpool your face looks like something stupid

LOLOLOLOLILILILOIOOL XD

He's probably a pedo or some shit. he did some lady gaga shit on TV, they're all connected.

> millionaire limousine liberal hits some regular dude because he disagrees with him

Yeah, seems about right

Hahahahaha are those really her niglets? I can't find anything.

how do I do a "private person's arrest"?

There is nothing wrong this picture you don't choose who you fall in love with

no need to get riled up there, you violent cuck

It's hard for a bunch of limpdick betas to become a militant force

nobody cares about this shit you retards
who the fuck is this faggot anyway? either way go cry there >>>>>>>>r/le_donald
sage and reported

lmao

What a whiny little faggot.

>le mad shill is mad

>Two actors who play nerds on a television show got bullied by jocks irl.
Why should we care?

His face is the literal visual representation of impotent rage.

Someone called me a cuck once pic related

I'm guessing TJ was ranting about Trump and evil repthuglicans for most of the ride to a point the driver couldn't take it anymore and said something back to him

A nother denial and statement of my incredulity

Always knew this guy was a fucking meme. People just starting plugging him everywhere - it was only a matter of time

I'm sorry, but if this was Germany in the 40's and my taxi driver turned out to be a Hitler supporter, I'd smack the shit out of him too

Preferably with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, if you get my drift

Not very tolerant, 2bqh.

Why dont you respect other peoples rights user?

ah, the "Only Sith deal in absolutes" hypocrisy argument

>b-but if you claim to be 100% tolerant, then you need to be tolerant of intolerant people too!

anybody with common sense knows that this is fucking stupid.

You all deserve to play Enie-minnie-miney-moe on your knees with me and a blunt weapon

Then do it faggot!
What are you waiting for bitch?
Go down to Starbucks and round up the meanest, nastiest strong people you can find and go out and start rampaging at the local tavern or truckstop

Well, if you're 100% tolerant, you'd be always tolerant towards everyone.
If you're intolerant towards intolerant people, you wouldnt be 100% tolerant.
You'd be 99% tolerant at best.

>Comparing Hitler to Trump
You're a retard.

sounds about right.

>i hate freedom

Dont taunt them or they'll get their guns

his supporters are uneducated and violent anyway

barely counts as human or deserve any welcome in modern society

>90 pound nu males getting militant about it

publicity probably

>he's a plant for Putin
This is one of the top Facebook trends today, what the fuck? The CIA just declared this with what evidence?

And anti-Trump media created a shitshow over his refusal to immediately accept the outcome of the election, yet now they're gnashing at the bit to turn him down

keep it up libshit, it just means a trump landslide in 2020

>mfw lefty subhuman scum insult the very voters they need to win an election

pathetic and stupid

This

Hitler did nothing wrong. You've been lied to your whole life.

TJ Miller outed himself as a manchild-prick disconnected from reality at the last golden globes when he got all uppity at Ricky Gervais and accused him of just being mean

He's funny on Silicon Valley, but the show can survive without him. And his role in Deadpool was so forced
>dude, topographical map of Utah LMAO!

>shipping off children to work camps due to their religion/race isn't wrong because it wouldn't have been me
Here's your (you)
Don't go spending it all in one place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen's_arrest_in_the_United_States

Nobody here actually pays for HBO right

Already has been. Religious people are cowardly. They coined the term (((Militant))) Atheists

It's almost like most of hollywood and people with money tend to liberals. Not really surprising and has been that way forever. GOP is party of average joe and lib are elites, like hollywood elites.

lol imagine having to fight an army full of these people
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

would be fun desu

Of course not. I pirated all the episodes of Silicon Valley so far, and I'll probably continue to do so.

>believing this actually happened

>let's incite harassment and racial hatred constantly
>somebody actually went through with it?
>it must be liberal lies!

man you alt white cucks are so self delusional at this point

But wouldn't it make more sense that rich choose republicans because they are more likely to increase/protect their wealth? i am not an american so i wouldn't know it just makes more sense to me

In an age of liberal spastics glued to their smart phones nobody was there to record a bunch of chads being aggressive towards two well known high paid tv stars and calling them cucks. Those two actors just happened to be in a bar (they're just regular guys like us honest) with a bunch of rowdy Trump supporters. The whole thing reads like the grocery store copy pasta.

>two well known high paid tv starts
lmao

This shit happened between young left winjg extremists and neo-nazis here in Sweden

The lefties didn't realize that Liberal Arts students wasn't a match for the manual laborers, skinheads and football hooligans until it was too late and they got stomped

Was actually hilarious to watch

Relatively, I'm sure they do ok for themselves. Maybe not the shitskin, who is tweeting about Trump as we speak.

>a millionaire hollywood leftist attacks a regular working joe for voting for Trump

Theres some sort of irony in this

I'm sick of seeing his fucking face in that dumb ass Office Party commericial or whatever the fuck.

They're not that famous, in a bar crowded with people they just look like a nerd and a pajeet.
Not saying it happened, but I doubt someone would bother to record it had it happened.

Would love to see a video of that.

And then you'd get sent to a concentration camp. Was it worth it?

I bet you wouldn't do jack shit.

>No one filmed retards screaming and shouting and starting a fight.

This is proof that it didnt happen.

There are some clips from demonstrations on yt but they're mostly pretty tame and biased

youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8

Tried to find a better webm of when a leftist tried to steal a flag from the nazi but this one that some Swede from Sup Forums made is the best I could get