Official /afl/ Friday Night Game Thread

Wow, what's happening Gil? You're saying two AFL execs had inappropriate relations with YOUNGER women and you disagree. Let me guess, they were a bit too old for you? The truth will be brought out at some stage, Gil, you can run but you can't hide you lanky prick. You can only sexualise children and break up nuclear families for so long.

Also Saints vs Essendon tonight, Saints to win, usually too strong at Etihad.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstrowau.eu/watch/554780/1/watch-st-kilda-saints-vs-essendon-bombers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nuclear families
>not superior clan-style extended families

get lost you fucking minge

HEAVE HO UNNA

who /dabloos/ here?

I just bet St Kilda to beat Essendon, and I know nothing of AFL. They have to win by 7 or more. Did I do good, lads?

bombers supporter here

we are going to get thrashed

we fucked, no cripps no carlton

Predicting the Bombers by 30 points tonight. I really don't see how Essendon aren't the favourites. The most Alpha team in the league will not lose 4 in a row to the most Beta club in the comp, it's just pants on head retarded.

Predictions for the match:
Josh Bruce will be a lone hand up forward kicking the most goals for the match.

Joe Daniher will take a massive leap over Jake Carlisle, officially taking the highest mark in AFL history.

Craig Bird will tag Jobe Watson's cousin, rendering him virtually ineffective.

Marty Gleeson will have his best game for the club.

Tom Hickey will get absolutely CRUSHED by Based Bellchambers.

Dyson Heppell will put a don't argue on Montagna that may hospitalise him.

Goddard will kick the sealer and sends Etihad stadium into a meltdown.

Final Score:
Essendon 15.15. 105
St. Kilda 10.15. 75

You fucked up son. BIG TIME. Time to cash out and reverse your bet.

I dunno, I heard Essendon's middle is hot garbage. I also have over 183 total points

>he fell for the essendon's midfield is shit meme
Take a look at the ladder mate. Essendon have a better percentage despite winning two less games. St. Kilda have been grinding out soft victories all year, and tonight they are due for a Reality Check against a team hell bent on playing finals. You better hope that Saints can at least mount a decent lead so you can get some cash out from your bet.

>Bombers out: Jobe Watson
>Saints out: Tim Membrey

Essendon tonight is an even easier tip steal that Port were last Sunday. Bombers by 20.

Nah I won't be up watching it. The AFL sharps all seem to like St Kilda though. Are you a Bomber fan? This one here supports my bet, which is reassuring.

>The AFL sharps
They don't know shit mate. They always jump on the team that's been winning in the past few weeks. St. Kilda had a massive victory last week and barely any of supposed 'AFL sharps' tipped them to win. But I did, and yes I am an Essendon fan but I'm tipping them to win. Cash out you dummy.

Happy Friday /afl/. Hope you are all looking forward to some good games this weekend despite the scandals that are hovering around.
It brings me great joy to announce the birth of my 3rd child who was born three days ago. Unfortunately I will be away this weekend to call Saturday night's game in Darwin, but I can't wait for all of you to get to know him!
Cheers Sup Forums

Saints by 15 points

If (big if) I'm wrong at least we get roaming BT with orazio fantasia

Good idea. Think I might chuck a small amount on St Kilda. I really am keen for BT and Orazio though.

Ah the pleb, always confident in his blind predictions.

How about we make it a little more interesting then if you're so cocky.

If the Saints lose by the final siren you are banished from Sup Forums for the rest of the H+A season. I'm nice enough to let you come back for finals.

If the Bombers lose, I will banish myself from Sup Forums....forever.

What do you say? Are you game enough yo take on Tip God?

This post assumes I'm a man of my word which I'm not. But that's perfect since neither are you.

So sure

I am a man of my word,I have the highest integrity out of anyone here.

Just let it be known after the Saints lose tonight, that I really would have exiled myself if the Bombers choked.

Post you're degree, job, age, and income

Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mathematics and Statistics
Chef at McDonald's
25000 AUD per annum

Gonna chuck money on the dons if lose i swear i will find you

nothin
the dole
$200 from centrelink

Good boy

Arts/Law at monash
Cento
Idk

>RC doing a rope a dope and instead of handing us a shit sandwich, he gives us completely accurate tips.

how does he do it lads jeeepers

Law
paralegal/law clerk/buttboybraaap
idk i can drink it away

Your empty threats mean nothing you fat Greek cunt. You won't leave, and we all know it. You're a pathological liar, and your word means less than nothing here.

When you reappear tomorrow to drop more incorrect """""tips""""", I will remind you that you are worthless. I will remind you that even a bunch of nobody autists who congregate on this Turkmen goat breeding chatroom know that you are below them. I will remind you that you have not lived up to your own pathetic standards by failing to stick to your lower-than-dirt word. I will remind you to do us a favour and fucking kill yourself already.

N/A
Logistics
20-25K AUD

Don't worry Miniature Matt. I know you don't know anything about football, but calm yourself as I won't be going anywhere. The only way is if the Saints can pull off an upset which I really can't see happening.

phd in psychology
stay at home dad
$0 (wifey is the breadwinner)

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

>>>/nrl/
go home and stay there, wog

>phoneposter telling people to kill themselves
hmmm

Why are you so confident? I thought every Dons win this year has been rigged?

good post

Already in there, dickhead

trip on

>37 posts
>6 posters
KEK, nice "community" you have here

>can't tip sports
>can't find an excuse
>will never have a life of any valuable use

>degree
Retail Watch Technician

>>>/nrl/

>YUH GUNT TIB ID

You plebs are going to be shut the fuck up once and for all after El Bombres win.

REALITY CHECK HAS TIPPED ESSENDON

LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT RC THINKS ESSENDON WILL WIN TONIGHT

RC HAS TIPPED ESSENDON

>>>/nrl/

based WABA

thoughts on collingwood tomorrow lads?

>Saints form
- Lost to Adelaide by 60+
- Narrowly beat Norf
- Beat Gold Coast by 30
- Narrowly beat Fremantle
- Beat Tigers by 60 (100+)

>Bombers Form
- Narrowly beaten by GWS
- Beat Port by 60+
- Choked to Sydney by 1
- Choked to Brisbane by 10
- Beat Collingwood by 37

You are literally delusional if you tip St.Kilda

Imagine losing to Brisbane lmao

The Saints meme will be exposed tonight imo

trip on

>people who have the same opinion as RC must be RC XD

trip on

Threadly reminder that XDXDposting is the sure sign of a mental midget

reminder that any form of XD posting is the sure sign of a mental midget

epin

Just under 5 hours before no more Anne Erin for a month.

>>>/nrl/

fuck off wog

I mean he's not wrong.

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

>People actually think Melbourne are going to lose to the Crows tomorrow night.
Kek. Melbourne have the most depth out of ANY SIDE in the competition. Who cares if Watts isn't playing, Melbourne have 10 other people who can step up and kick several goals. The Demons play best when they are underdogs and not expected to win.
Remember Round 8? Saturday May 13? Melbourne kicked 9 unanswered goals and absolutely BTFO'd the Crows in front of 50,000 Adelaide fans. The Dees know Adelaide's game plan inside and out, it doesn't matter that they are on top of the ladder. Melbourne are going to absolutely destroy the Crows yet again this season.
The Demons are going to show just how elite they are. Make sure to bet on Melbourne to win this game and to win the flag while the odds are in your favour. Everybody will be jumping on the Demons bandwagon in a few weeks time. No team will be able to even come close to beating Melbourne for the rest of the year.

the dees supporters are horrendous when they're up and about lads

I have this game pegged as a close one. If Nathan Jones were playing I would pick the Dees but I think Adelaide are just going to get over the line in the end.

This senior executive stepdown thing has triggered the fuck out of me lads, you have a couple of powerful, influential men who the "younger women" (probably shit heel receptionists or PA's) are FROTHING over and will jump their bones to get to the next rung of the ladder and these guys now have to go through a living public autopsy. Where is the blame attributed to these home wrecking women? Nowhere. No where does it say the advances were unwanted or that the relationships were pressured into happening. Fucking hell what's the point of trying all your life to attain success when some young slut with nice tits gets a few drinking into you at the Christmas party and you take what's yours for it all to go to shit in the near future.

>saints form
36 points
>bombers form
28 points

The women weren't married, the men were
The women didn't take advantage of positions of influence, the men did

If you're """triggered""" by this, you're a few brain cells short of a human

Anyone got a stream handy? I don't have a telly at the moment.

firstrowau.eu/watch/554780/1/watch-st-kilda-saints-vs-essendon-bombers.html
bout ~30 from starting though lad

Thanks lad

>tfw will never be alpha enough to pick up 20-someting year-old women in my 40s

More so they fucked up when they shouldn't have. Honestly if they were in a non marriage relationship and cheated, it be fine. A simple apology to make it go away.

No conspiracy mode is that Gil paid them because he knew they would fall. I want to know his ulterior motive.

>take advantage of positions of influence
Insulting stuff. Women are intelligent enough to choose whether they fuck someone or not. Those women weren't being taken advantage of, they were expressing their sexual liberation.

I can definitely see the fuck up in them being married and I don't condone what they did because it's obviously a career ender if it comes out. Yet imagine how many hours they must have had to put in, not being at home, the sacrifices they must have made while their wives became fat, old, distant bitches and you've got tight PA's bending down in front of you all day knowing full well what they're doing.

giv hot young secretary gf

>Bruce mentioning Wimbly

FedGOD on 19 watch

Wow hope they sack Eddie.

All you get is a good m8 at /afl/ to waste your isolated life with. Take what you can get.

>Insulting stuff. Women are intelligent

Stopped reading there

So when did Anne Erin return to /afl/ after being regularly told to leave back to Sup Forums?

Kurtley Beale got cucked by the afl lel

He still a drunk vomiting or am I thinking about someone else?

Just got ID’d at Crown. My sharp new jacket paying off.

Hehehehehehehehe

>sacked less than 4 months after being appointed head of football/commercial
I sense some cloak and dagger stuff

Better than nothing, I suppose.

No one wants him here but he gets into autistic screeching battles with RC so we don't have to and has had some good material so far. He's /afl/'s useful idiot.

Psychology,
Work at a bank
About 40k

so where both guys fucking the same woman?

Weird that both affairs came out at the same time

There's no shortage of young sluts with nice tits, why fuck the one that puts your job at risk.

Straffgod would be appalled by this problematic misogyny

>tfw too intelligent to tip the saints

Thus stream is fuck

Yeah I realised too late, glanced and saw a fedora so I clicked it, but turns out it was Straffo (PBUH).

based straffgod

because your entire slut pool is reduced to the women you see at you 14-16 hour a day job and because ANY of them will put your job at risk, so why not streamline your sluts and have them close to home.

go fuck yourself then beggar.

tennis/afl my only sports quad dubs confirm

enable plugins in the url bar and it's fine you useless cumfart. Don't ask for something then complain you sound like a nigger.

dont you not want to be ided?