/superior/

Come here my white protestant brothers. Let's have a comfy, sophisticated general for once.

Invited: white protestant males of good character

Forbidden: non-whites, women, degenerate white men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Germanic are degenerate. Thus you have prevented your people from entering your own thread.

Also, have a beer and an anti-depressant. It's been almost 4 minutes since the last one.

Hmmm... top of the list, countries with the best healthcare systems in Europe, except Portugal, low list, countries with the worse healthcare systems...

Hypothesis: They consume more anti-depressants because they have more and easier access to mental health treatments.

Yet their suicide rate is higher too.

Really makes your small spic beaner mind think....

Explain Austria you cuck

Don't give the non-whites, women and degenerates the attention they crave. They are inferior and don't deserve it.

They are the hyenas, we are the lions. They may bark all they want, they can't hurt us. They are weak and inferior, we are on top of the food chain. The Alpha manifestation of the human race, above nature, closest to God, capable of dominating and subjugating all other organisms, including all other human, and capable of constituting modern world as it is due to his ingenuity, capable of being responsible for all of the significant breakthroughs in science, art, music and culture in general. Being the most aesthetic and brave, but at the same time compassionate and sympathetic, thus the well-being of the White race.

Stay strong White Man, stay strong. Because you are the strongest.

We consume antidepressants because the climate is depressing as fuck here. Portugal is just poor

Gather my brothers.

How are we going to sculpture the world this time?

>most of humanity is idiotic
>the highest ranked countries are northcucked
Really makes you think.

Why is there that belt of Protestantism in Hungary and Romania?

Reporting in.

Begone inferior one.

Pretty sure the legions of shot skins who must be represented in such a pole only like your shit nations because you give them welfare and let the rape your women.

Hearty greetings.

How's your evening?

why do you hate women?

They are the sexus sequior and by no means fit to be the object of our honor and veneration. They ought to be loved and loved only.

>be krauts
>fund Bolshevism in WW1 to weaken Russia
>turn around and call it your sworn enemy
Brilliant move.

So this Arthur faggot admits Greeks were superior in their treatment of women? Interesting for a cloggie circle jerk.

All of the principal inventions in USA were by white people (and occasionally Jewish) too, of course.

Slants have significantly less even though they have like 5 times more people, and that is due to their collective ant mind that inhibits them from thinking outside the box, thus they are inferior and prone to communism, but still slightly above the primitive races like sub-Saharan Africans or Australian aboriginals.

Very true indeed.

The Northeast Asian race is submissive and docile, hence a collective mass of exploitable people. Their feminine character is more pronounced, thus it's understandable some White men of pitiful character find them more appealing than White women. Mixing with them is not acceptable however and it degenerates the White race, even though the men who mix with them are usually already degenerates thus not eligible for procreating in the first place. Precautions must be regulated though. How horrible would it be if a White Man, in it's strict sense of meaning, would procreate with an Asian woman.

Degenerate white man checking in

Catholic Bavarians are the best Germans

the japanese have contributed a lot to modern mathematics. i can't say the same about nordic countries or netherlands

>Posts classicist sculpture
>Gets Pride for abominations
Truly barbaric

cuck general

What should be done to non-whites and degenerates?

With the principles of "might makes right" (as that is natural and by time the inevitable terminus) it is morally acceptable to kill non-whites (non-white being defined as having any non-white admixture, "the one drop rule") and those who betray.

If they are to win, then so it be, they deserve it, but I think we all know who the real underdog here is.

I'm ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

The whole thing with Krauts is that they're the chief instigators of the things they accuse in others. You've no idea how blessed you are to not have to live next to them.

Heh

I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave.

Zitto animale

Gas the proddykikes

Up the ra

Why are protestants often referred to as being similar to jews?

W-w-what about white catholics?

>haha men are superior to women
>but women are also privileged
>men are actually being oppressed by the evil women ;_;

YYYYYYEEEEAAAAÖÖÖÖÖÖHHHH

t. pikbur

Why dont you argue instead of spouting memes?

Stop bringing Protestantism into this, it has barely anything to do with it.