"that guy" thread

People that are in a lot of shit but you can never remember exactly who or what you saw them in.

I always think of his as the guy from that alien lights in the water TV show from ancient times.

YOU AND YUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD !

Based Kevin Bacon.

He was great in Prison Break

>we need someone to play Hector
>say no more

This guy.

This is not "that guy" material, I know him from CSI: Las Vegas, he's pretty much the show's center piece.

Ah, okay. I didn't know he was in leading roles now. I mostly know him from guest spots on Miami Vice and Crime Story.

I was surprised he played a big role in Westworld. I know hes been on a shitload of movies and tv shows usually playing very minor roles as a creep/criminal or as a victim of aomething horrible.

This. It's where I first saw him and will always remember him from. He was one of the few good things about the show.

This guy I remember him as that vampire lord fellow from underworld. Good actor.

Invasion?

James Rebhorn, definitely one them "that guy"

The ultimate that guy

I see him alot and wonder where I know him from

>based bill nighy
>"that guy"

user, I...

Uh, Entourage maybe? looks familiar

RIP

Up and coming "That Guy"

Not sure if he's 'that guy' tier or a bit above, but Stephen Root is a great character actor

Fucking Invasion.
That show never got a good conclusion and it pisses me off.

Barry Pepper I think from Green Mile and Lone Ranger?

What are you talking about? Hugh Laurie is famous as fuck.

I liked his character in AL: Vampire Slayer or whatever the name was

he was the sniper in saving private ryan

Enemy of the State
Dozens of movies, isn't he in something now?

William Fichtner is not that guy, he's William Fichtner.

That guy is definitely that guy. Great though

Sniper from Saving Private Ryan

dude looks like a professor I had once

these are the kinds of guys that exist in the periphery of imagination, their features an amalgamation of "handsome" and "hollywood"

Was great in Fargo and the Big Hit

>MMMMIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, where's my regulan pissing cactus ficus?.jpg

That's Bill. He's a fucking legend.

She's in literally everything the BBC does

Someone help me.

3 people(?) are walking in a desert or some place and one of them starts to sing i never saw then sun(maybe). I feel like i'm seeing Data from star trek but i saw this when i was 7 and i can't find what i'm talking about

That's based Stephen Root, he voiced Bill from KOTH, and been in countless TV shows, shit he was the boss on Newsradio

Generic british woman.

What did Mark see in her? She looked like she could be his mother. She was very mediocre.

is the Three Amigos?

Can't stand her stupid face

I love that guy in 24 and Hannibal (movie), and him and Sylar were the only good things at all about the late series of Heroes.

There's so much other stuff I've seen him in, and never a bad performance.

Hyponchondric guy in Scrubs

l can't stand to hear her talk. Make that all British people. I admit it's immature though.

Maybe Mark has some sort of oedipal thing going on.

Wouldn't be the weirdest thing.

Based Mahone

>you suck cock but you don't eat meat. it don't make sense to me.

He even had somewhat major roles in Amrageddon, black hawk down and that one fishing boat flick, but I'll always remember him as the bank manager and Mahone

I just watched Blade of Glory and this guy was one of the best things about that movie

Nah it felt depressing not like a comedy, desert was empty and super dry and i think there was the stereotypical withered tree.

It might be robots as well i honestly dont remember it well

She seemed pretty cute and sweet in the first season. I love how the writers made her more of a cunt the more Mark got to know her. So realistic.

Bruh almost no one knows Fichtner's name. Including me, until you posted it.

From The Office right? Michael's boss.

He always seems to be in comfy fantasy movies.

>made her more of a cunt the more Mark got to know her. So realistic.
Not that you'd know anything about that.

nah Jim Broadbent is Jim Broadbent

I mean the nigga even has an Oscar

He was a finance major at Stanford or something. Guy hits all the right notes for THAT professional-looking niche

kek

Literally this guys, he's been everywhere but never stands out, if someone is looking for a generic white guy this is always the choice.

Yep, did that ever go anywhere?

I've always kinda felt bad for Bill Pullman, I loved him in The Serpent and the Rainbow but I feel like he never really got a chance to reach his potential.

Definitely, he could have had a great comedy career but Spaceballs being so unfunny kinda kaiboshed that.

I think he was in the other guys.

Good times

always a bridesmaid, never the bride

I swear to god this guy was born just to get beaten with socks filled with soap

the guy who stole weezer's waifu in the music video

House of Cards
Always sunny in philadelphia

Was that the one where the dude drove his car under a semitruck or something and decapitates his passenger? One was an alyium I think the driver

>weezer
Do you mean the killers or did Robert really cuck two different people in two different music videos?

Ned Ryerson?

That guy looks exactly like the guy who bought starbucks.

Can you imagine william fichtner taking a leading role on the next Independence Day sequel and making the galaxy great again? Altough the sequel was pretty bad..

my best friend is related to barry pepper

I would watch Bill Nighy read a phone book.

>Sir we have a product about to go on shelves. We need an actor to film to commercia-
>You're product is selling like hotcakes!

>Can you imagine william fichtner taking a leading role

Nope

R U Strapped!?

>this guy

Shut up cunt

The asian version of that guy.

We all saw his beard and long hair in movies from the 80's.

B R A V O D O H L E N
R
A
V
O
D
O
H
L
E
N

Nobody beats The Wiz from Seinfeld

Also Boswoth from Halt and Catch Fire

Also the Frank Sinatra ipersonator from those early 90s MTV commercials

Also a real Frank Sinatra impersonator and Jazz singer.

Awesome

Zeljko Ivanec rocks. Great first season emmy winning performance from Damages on FX

This. Loved Invasion, came on right after Lost

Rocked on Fargo Season 2, deserved an Emmy win

Trevor from GTA V