White hate thread

Daily reminder that whites invented faggotry
Daily reminder that whites invaded and genocided millions of POC and they still bitching about non-existant "white genocide"
Daily reminder the only reason of declined white population is because of narcissm and degeneracy of white people, they literally abort their babies.
Daily reminder that best white is dead one

>turkey
into the trash it goes

>Turkish
>Human
Pick one

Daily reminder Turkroaches havent done shit for anyone ever.

i've been to turkey twice and its fucking disgusting. there are stray dogs everywhere and people literally shit in the street

I love when Turkey starts a Turkey hate thread

Once wasn’t enough, you masochist? Also lucky to return alive.

a fucking moon

Daily reminder that you don't know shit about race and only see Muslims. I literally had nothing to do with Americans and British wars.

damn a Turkish pig on ramadan what are the chances!? oink oink Turkish pig run!!! or else the disgusting muslman finds you and fucks you in your bacon ass and this non ramdan :-O

>then i realized i was actually still in hamburg

Roach, go back to africa

DAILY REMINDER THAT STINKY TURKMEN SHOULD BE REMOVED

>Whites invented faggotry

>Fucks goats

>whites invented

pretty sure all of you shitskins are fags and pedos, but whites invented everything you stoneage subhumans.

kek’d

Daily reminder that turkroaches have been scum for the past 1000 years

sides in orbit

We should listen to the turk! they are experts in genocide

daily reminder that king Sobieski fucked roachies army near Vienna, without any lube.

behold the false turk god

Will you people hurry up and go extinct already? Invent that.

post of the year tbqh

FUCKING TURKS

NO ONE LIKES YOU

NOT EVEN THE ARABS

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

fugg off roach

Over 50% of abortions are doneren by immigrant (read muslims) in belgium, hell thee even getest their hymens sown back close and lie to their husbands thee are still virgin when they get married

whytf would you go to turkey TWICE?

is that so?

>Daily reminder that whites invented faggotry

Says Turkroach.

Daily reminder that the rest if the world wants this to happen, and white people can actually do it.

I accidentally stepped on one of you last night in my driveway, as I was walking to my car. The exoskeleton cracking under the heel of my size 10 boot made a much louder noise than expected and kind of startled me tbqh senpai. After I had seen what I stepped on though, I crushed the 3/4 dead roach a second time with my boot and whiped the entrails of the slimey shithead off of the bottom of my boot onto the curb. This morning, the remains of the pest was being consumed by hundreds of ants. I left the ants alone.

(friendly reminder that this isn’t in Turkey)

>Turkey speaking about genocide

Mehmet my son

C'mon dudes stop talking shit about Turkey
Turks are bro-tier

friendly reminder, who gives a shit. Rid this planet of mecca, is a good start.

What you expected? That somebody support you?

Have a (you)

>Daily reminder the only reason of declined white population is because of narcissm and degeneracy of white people, they literally abort their babies.

turk birthrates have dropped just as low as in the west, lol

10/10

I’m with you ameribro

Obvious slide thread bait.

white genocide can't happen soon enough. I've actively campaigned for more refugees, not because I care about them, but because whiteness needs to be diluted.

All cumskins will get what's coming to them eventually. We all saw how cumskins are treated in South Africa, all piss-hair creepy cumskins will get this fate.