HELLO DOLORESH

HELLO DOLORESH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJnQgVtWrLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this worth getting into? I've heard it's becoming obvious that it's being set up in the same way as Lost, so there's way too many mysteries running at once and then everything is brushed off as magic or some other dumb shit by the end of it all. I never got into Lost but it left a lot of people butthurt and I don't want that to happen with this.

it starts off really slow, not recommended for plebs like you

Where's the Westworld general?

just marathon it

yeah it drags out a bunch of twists but mostly finishes them by the end

its actually not that bad.
humans shits all over it, but its not bad .. it has hopkins in it & ed harris

>tfw no more based hannibal

you never know

Having a rest until 2018

CHAOSH

I was actually talking about ford, but this too

Everyone please ignore all attention whores.

the film was better
and so was the young pope

The twists and the plot aren't the reason to watch the show. The writers have the main character say this almost explicitly multiple times throughout the season.

>Dood these tablets every employee has can fuck with the park security and modify the hosts without any supervision!!

Do the Westworld facilities have the shittiest security protocols ever?

> I've heard it's becoming obvious that it's being set up in the same way as Lost, so there's way too many mysteries running at once and then everything is brushed off as magic or some other dumb shit by the end of it all.

That's not what happened with Lost though. Most of the questions were answered, people just didn't like that the mystery took a back seat to the characters.

they also have incompetent security teams

Maeve had elevated privileges, faggot.

jesus fuck maeve's plot is so unbeliavably dumb
I just wanted more hopkins ;_;

Holy fuck, idk if the 4 ppl before me are delusional or retarded. Just watch the movie and you'll pretty much know everything that happens in the show.

Did you heard that from a retard?

What about all the shit dumb and dumber pulled for Maeve without getting caught? Did they have elevated privileges too?

How would they have gotten caught?
And what makes them dumb? The one guy is just ultra-empathic.

this guy looks scary, is he in the show?

Imagine how fucked up he feels.

>fall in love with a girl
>she forgets everything

It's like one of those dreams where you end up with your crush.

Also wtf happened to Logan,how come he let Billy marry his sister?

Logan died when the horse left the property lines and exploded. Hint: this also would have happened to Maeve if she stayed on the train. Ford never intended for her to leave.

I just marathoned the first episode, pretty good stuff!

Yeah he is one of the main characters.
He is later revealed to be the bad guy who everyone has been looking for.
I think his name is Wyatt or something.

snekfu is a multi-talented aryan goddess

youtube.com/watch?v=YJnQgVtWrLw

Didnt they replace her vertebrae bomb with a non explosive bone though?

I can't believe she's had 4 kids.

it's weird how a lot of people didn't make the connection

SNEK IS WIFE
SNEK IS LIFE

No, it's literally one of the worst big-league shows ever made. Aside from Ed and Anthony, it has the worst casting of all time.

I'M ACTIN'

It's probably Marsden's best role in a long time and Jeffrey Wright was good too

>Marsden's best role
>not when he was a wolf mother

source? i don't believe you

>Marsden
>Wright

Both terrible.

Not in the show.

How did he nurse their young?

Well we'll have to agree to disagree.

Westworld cares more about being smart and drawing you into its mystery more than actually being an enjoyable show. Does that sound like something you'd enjoy? If not, skip it.

I have a feeling that the primary reason why I didn't enjoy the show was because I wasn't in the WW generals discussing theories and prying apart every bit of the show. Why? Because I just didn't care. Nothing WW does or is trying to do hasn't already been done before in some form. WW just has a bigger budget. It is the definition of a meme show. WW tries to be artistic by speaking in metaphors and dramatic repetition but when you don't care about the core of the show that much and it's superceded with a boring western topping that you aren't a fan of, you literally just could not care less. Characters aren't characters, they're all just plot devices that are part of a EPIC TWIST. Oh look, Dolores is becoming human. I don't care, I don't know who she is. Oh look, William is doing something. I don't care, because time slows down every time he's on screen whining like a little bitch.

I don't think Westworld is a good show, part of the reason is that it's biggest fault is that it thinks it is.

In other words, you're a plebeian idiot. Got it. Stick to CBS comedies from now on, you jorts-wearing faggot.

I didn't discuss it either and I liked it. Maybe you're just a faggot.

>pleb, stick to CBS comedies xD
You sure got me. Typical pretentious faggot, the perfect target for a show like Westworld. Thinking you're higher than everyone else because you enjoy this shitty ass show:

"It has Anthony Hopkins and I like it, I'm a true gentleman! :^)"

does not his horse have programming to turn away from park lines?
logan lost it and was institutionalized

This

>You sure got me.

You're right, I did.

Leave the television discussion to the adults next time, kiddo.

what film?

>what film?

you fucking idiot.

westworld the film the tv show is a sequel to

they weren't fucking answered, you little shit

Yeah, elevated privileges that were given her by 2 random low tier workers. How was that even possible?
And keep in mind she was able to control Bernard, who was above standard administrator privileges. Only Hopkins could control him before that.
Honestly Maeve's subplot is pants on head retarded.

What wasn't answered? The statue? Answered. The nature of the hatch and the Island? Answered. The fate of those who died on the Island? Answered. The weird fauna prevalent of the Island? Answered. The nature of the Others? Answered.

D you think his mouth is very dry?

Hopkins is the only good thing about this show. Prove me wrong.

ed harris literally never phones it in, this tv show is no exception

>ed harris never phones it in
>what is the graveyard scene in episode 10.