Nirvana

Plebian or Patrician?

Discuss.

Plebeian, we've been through this a million times.

Why so?

Digits

Can I have access to the cubes?

The only reason people say plebeian is because how popular they got. We all know that if Nirvana never broke big, They'd be essential Sup Forumscore

Both.

Honestly this.

They got popular because they made pleb music that appealed to the pleb, stop this nonsense.
Also Sup Forumscore =/= patrician.

hellboy was so much better

This

Patrician. People hate Nirvana because of how popular they got and they usually use the excuse "HURR THEY JUST APPEALED TO TEENAGERS", when in reality, that's what made them so monumental. Kurt, Dave and Krist appealed straight to a huge audience, at just the right time in the 90' s and got world-wide acclaim for it. End of story.

they're halfway. so contrarian.

Pleb: Nevermind
Contrarian: Bleach
Patrician: In Utero

Nirvana pleb...
They werent good band

They're a good band. The only people who say otherwise are children falling for the its cool to not like Nirvana meme. Similar to when I was 7 year's old and it was Really cool to stop watching Barney because all of the other kids at school say they didn't watch it.

This

he fell for the nirvana is good meme
kys

>=/=
>not !=
Wow what a pleb

Bleach > Nevermind > In Utero

this exactly

I like Nirvana, however imo the best of the west coast grunge bands is easily Soundgarden

FF >

fpbp

From 1991 to 1995, plebian.

From 1996, patrician

Nevermind doesn't have a bad song on it, but it doesn't have an amazing one on it either. Their alright, but they are so overplayed that I'm gonna say PLEBIAN.

Almost all of the best Nirvana songs are on Nevermind

depends on how you listen to it.

This

what is all apologies and heart shaped box

i laughed hard

nirvana are shit and have just three good songs

school, you know you're right and anyeurism