WAS:Teams could steal Cousins with big 2018 bonus
CIN:Lewis: Mixon is 'off the charts talent-wise'
MIA:Dolphins still haven't made Landry an offer
MIN:Zimmer to Floyd: You're cut if you're lying
BUF:Only 'subtle changes' for Bills' running game
CAR:Report: Oher will report for training camp
ARZ:Arians: I will coach as long as I'm healthy
MIN:Teddy Bridgewater working out without brace
NE:Dwayne Allen not a lock for Patriots' roster?
WAS:'Strong indication' Cousins will play out tag
FA:Tony Romo on chances he returns: 'I'm done'
IND:Colts OC talks up Robert Turbin's offseason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8rvIwyikbRU
mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/885894554439872512?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for da browns and da binland

I spent the last couple weeks alone innawoods with vodka and lsd

good times were had

Reminder.

hard to have a winning record when your likely to go 0-2 to the patriots. no one has won the AFC east with less then 12 win in over a decade.

so it's not a weak division, just a shrewd one which plays other tough divisions with the need for alot of wins.

If you made 2 super divisions. Denver, Oakland, NE, Pit
and Cowgirls, GB, Seetatle, falconts

it would be very interesting, but that would be PL euro league bs. Though playing your division teams 3x and the other division for 16 games of all primetime games would be sweet.

ranks 3 and 4 of the elite league play the best 4 teams from the rest of the league after they play all 11 other teams in their conference, their division again and 2 inter-conference games. (so Redskins, Giants, Ravens and Texas)

then semi finales, conference finals, superbowl

of course, if your in the conference semi-finales your relegated to the elite AFC or NFC division next year

Seahawks are 0-1 against the Patriots in superbowls

Hello fellow /k/ommando

not even
too scared I'll shoot my self honestly
had a bow tho

REMINDER
KELVIN BENJAMIN SUCKS

How will we do?

11-5
Wild Card
one and done against the Titans

obligatory 8-8 season with typical late season fins slide.

Who do you actually have that is good? You get to 6 wins solely because you have Bills and Jets in your division.

Ajayi's gonna explode m8

but kelvy benjy

MAKES ME FEELS SOME TYPE OF WAYYY

Thank You Based Carr

I'm excited to see our defense but deep down I know they won't improve that much.

17th for iggles

Thank you based Carr

I wouldn't be so sure my man. That front line of Armstead-Buckner-Mitchell-Thomas has a lot of potential, along with the Foster/Bowman combo. Throw in Ward moving back to S, Reid moving into the box and the addition of Witherspoon as a CB2 and we're not looking too shabby. Not last in the fucking league, at least.

>Seahawks had the potential for a dynasty
>got Butler'd and never recovered

Press F to pay respects to Wilson (he's the only one I liked)

GOAT mic'd up

youtu.be/8rvIwyikbRU

You wish you had him as QB

Is being a retard a prerequisite for being a tripfag or is it just a coincidence that they're all fucking morons?

We have shitty opinions so we compliment them with extra faggotry.

Give me one reason why we can't win the owl year.

pro tip: you can't

The queefs will be lucky to win a single game this year

Your team made some nice additions this offseason but the defense still has too many holes for an owl. Jackson will have to prove to be a decent compliment to Ryan, who also needs to prove he can succeed outside of New England. Outside of Casey I can't find anyone of note on your line, and you still need someone to shore up your linebacking corps; Orakpo and Morgan put up good numbers but it doesn't seem like there's anyone in the middle.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS FOR EDP

my man Matt Stafford. Man I just wish Calvin had stayed. we would be legitimate contenders right now. He was talking shit about us but I honestly wish he would come back for another couple of seasons.

mobile.twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/885894554439872512?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

COWBOYS BTFO

what the owl year user

What am I if I'm a guy and not interested in American Football?

that's okay, football's not for everyone.

I hope you have something else you're passionate about

my main concern with the defense would be if they can stay healthy or at least have enough depth to keep pace with injuries, considering how much the defense will be forced to get back on the field due to our offense.

Eagles
>tfw will improve but won't make the playoffs due to tougher schedule

What if my passion is sucking dicks instead?

Hey fuck off you can't pretend to be me.

then you're an honorary cowboys fan for life

Then you go suck dicks to the best of your ability, and feel free to root for the Packers with the rest of the faggots

>"The Cowboys, they win. They just don’t ever show up during the playoffs. They always disappear in the playoffs,” DeAngelo Williams said. “I’ve got a great depiction of the Cowboys’ fan base. During the regular season last year, they were on cloud nine. You couldn’t tell them anything because they were going to win the ’ship — that’s all they said. Fans just got extremely super annoying. Then, the minute they lose, they either got cheated, somebody was hurt — the excuses start flowing. It’s just amazing to me. That fan base just in general can’t handle defeat.”

Is he right?

Threadly reminder Michael Thomas is the best WR in the NFC South.

>that flag
>that team

Scar outta fucking nowhere!

Yes but its also true of just about any fanbase of a historically successful franchise

Ironic considering he just got done playing for the Steelers. I remember that stadium being empty past half time when the Ravens BTFO them out of the 2014 playoffs.

NO MORE

>Mike Evans
>Julio Jones

He deserves a long violent probe

It's undeniable that Matthew is better now that he's gone. He's throwing it to more people, which is making him a better passer.

if he was a giant or patriot he'd get off with a slap on the wrist

>implying the NFL doesn't coddle the Cowcucks

This. Michael Irvin stabbed a teammate with barber sheers ending his career and nothing.

Also Troy Aikman was/is gay and the league didnt punish him or the team. Cowboys get away with everything.

>literally already been proven that he was innocent
>texts showed the gurl was straight up lying for money/to ruin zeke
>NFL still going to suspend him just for being accused of a crime

Confirmed the NFL is run by a bunch of dumb fucking escaped monkeys

A literal dindu

>Cowboys player committed a crime
oh wow color me surprised

>4 witnesses say he wasn't there
>2 courts find him innocent
>0 evidence to prove he did anything
>girl was proven to be a scummy liar

If I got suspended over something as stupid as this and had a big following like zeke does I would probably walk out until goodell got replaced.

word you're looking for is "complement" you illiterate imbecile

goodell is bigger than zeke, have fun being jobless

Soon™

Was was Aikman never suspended for being a homo sexual?

Not sure if you've seen recently, but the Cowboys are worth over $4 billion, Jerry could get rid of goodell within a few days.

>Jerry is Zeke

Jerry has the Cowboys image at #1 in his head, and for good reason. If Zeke convinced a few players to walk out with him, you think Jerry would really blame his players?

reminder to never drink water in new orleans because you'll turn into a retard (like this person)

if your proposal were actually plausible what makes you think brady wouldn't have done the same thing when goddell suspended him for practically nothing

do you think brady and the patriots are a less intelligent and cunning organization

or do you think tom brady has less fans and overall importance to this league than a fucking rookie

1 if Jerry cares about image he should stop drafting turbo niggers like Elliot and Bryant and alcoholics like Dak.

2 if the players walked out, you bet your ass Jerry would be pissed. Hes trying to return to the glory hole days and he needs his war daddys there to do so

*a less intelligent and cunning organization than the cowboys

Name one reason why
>Pro tip: You can not

Quality post. Really jogs my noggin

wow. what an empty shitpost

you've gotta be the biggest loser ITT to type some shit like that

why haven't you killed yourself yet pal?

>MIN:Zimmer to Floyd: You're cut if you're lying
Is anyone really buying the tea excuse? That's a ton of goddam tea

wait is this the same bucmeholdme I remember? cause if so then you've got no room to talk

this sounds more like someone making fun of that guy though in which case carry on

>x amount of playoff wins
oldgay BTFO

because brady is fucking 40 years old and can't afford to stage a walkout this late in his career. it would basically be instant retirement status.

is this the part where you make blind assumptions about my current circumstances based on shit i did and said years ago

brady doesn't fuck around with his body though. don't see why he wouldn't be able to come back so long as he maintained his diet and his training

Now this is shitposting

Fight me then

the same is true of any employee with zero leverage against their employer, which includes zeke too. he's making well above the average income for an NFL player so he's got value from a market viewpoint, however there are ZERO other football leagues in the world where he could make nearly as much over his career as he would in the NFL. if he walked out it would be just as much an instant retirement as brady.

it doesn't matter how well maintained he is, no one is going to want to sign a 41 year old brady if he walked out for a year, at least not for max cash.

How about Zeke acts like a civilized member of society and not punch women?

the quarterback market always has and always will suck.

Brady would find work instantly.

no this is the part where I'm wondering (under the assumption that you are the same person) why you haven't learned after all this time to not act so lofty and abrasive. it's better for your sanity if you realize that you're not a better person than anyone else here, and acting aggressively towards other with that kind of attitude just makes it seem honestly a bit childish. which is fine if you're a child I guess but at some point you gotta chill out a bit you know?

why though?

why should i fight you?

dude you're nothing. were it anyone else i'd probably comply because then there's the potential to actually achieve something you know there's the potential to pound you into an ineffectual nothingness, but you?

YOU?

you're already nothing. it's literally impossible to reduce you beyond your current state, so there's literally no reason for me to fight you

Heh....., let's see if u think I'm nothing after I.........
*teleports behind u and unsheaths katana*
kill you!
*kills you*
.....nothin personel

If you could pick any fictional peraon to play on your team who would it be?

Christ. Every time I see this thread these fucking retarded assholes are shitting it up.
Fucking terrible...

NE would absolutely sign Brady if he staged a walk out and left for a year

i mean are you fucking retarded? we're talking about BB here. he gives tryouts to nobodies on the street. brady would get an opportunity and if he still had it in him to play at a high level he'd start

also brady's not making max cash right now anyway. money's not an issue for him.

i'm not going to hide my contempt when i respond to literal shitposters that contribute whitenoise bullshit. i'm not sorry.

and that's the only person i'm being contemptuous to. i'm not treating you or anyone else, except him, like a child. you're cherry-picking one interaction and acting like it's my default behavior

Big Smoke just for the 'All you had to do was...' banter

Scar BTFO.

I think captcha is fucking with me it said pick football and it was all soccer

It could happen, fermented products produce more alcohol over time. As long as there's one toxicologist or forensics expert backing it up, he's good to go.

wait, what?

I'M shitting this thread up?

because i replied to a shitposter?

well that shitty logic means that you're shitting this thread up too you fucking idiot. kill yourself

see also don't bother hitting submit if your next reply is "fight me then" or a link to this post: because i will literally ignore that reply and act as though it never existed so you'd honestly be better served if you never typed it at all

God

You just admitted to being a shit poster lol

shut the fuck up you stupid shitposter don't try and ally yourself with me

i don't want you ever replying to my posts.

What's the possibility of the Jets picking up Kirk Cousins next year if the REdskins don't sign him

Ah, there the good old bucme

>getting this defensive and writing paragraphs over a whole bunch of nothing
Sad!