Albums to KMS to?

Pic related

This is a criminally underrated album.

Right? It's so good on so many levels.

At first I was a little upset with it because they left their perfect skate punk/pop punk blend for this sound but it ended up being so good that I stopped caring at all, it's honestly probably my AOTY for 2016.

I can't leave again time of something that we don't have lay with me my friend let me breathe you in and if I could I would stop the whole world and die with you in this moment

Eaaaaaaaaasily my favorite album of 2016.

It's either that, The Dream is Over by Pup or Higher Power by The Dirty Nil.

Are you Australian?

don't kys user
just have a cry and listen to daydreamer

Ya
it's so tempting, and I've already been crying

Is it because of Hurt? At least wait and see if the next album is good or not.

Don't you have legal prostitutes in Australia?

Consult this chart.

I actually liked Hurt =/
pretty much every album I'm looking forward to isn't going to be here in forever

You missed drowning. I'm pretty sure there are underwater headphones.

not even joking I don't like sex

Are you a heterosexual male?

unfortunately not =/

Why is it unfortunate? I only asked because I think that's the only demographic I'd even possibly give proper advice about since I'm a hetero male.

I liked Hurt too. But it was just okay, I'm used to great from Trophy Eyes so hearing a just okay U2 song was a bit of a disappointment.

From what I can tell at least, they have a lot easier time telling people "Yeah, I've never really seen anyone I'm attracted to, and I don't like sex."
Not claiming "Muh oppression" or anything, but it seems like you guys get a lot less shit for saying that than girls. Might just be the area I'm in though.

It was really relaxing, even though it's probably the only Trophy Eyes song I don't know the lyrics to.

>Yeah, I've never really seen anyone I'm attracted to
I'm very concerned about anyone who says this. Unless they just mean people they actually know. Especially in a place with legal prostitution, i would assume that everyone should be able to find one they're attracted to.

>and I don't like sex.
That's something that seems far more normal for women than men for numerous reasons like just pain and pleasure like too much and not enough.

>I'm very concerned about anyone who says this.
Idunno, I've just never found anything that clicked with me. Everyone's very... bland. There's zero dopamine involved when I look at people.

The lyrics are basically just one word lol

Technically I think its Ceritol or sometbing, if that helps. Dopamine is more luke what we're using right now. It's found in basically all animals including sea sponges. My brother had extremely severe brain damage and that's what they gave him.

Listening again, I really love the verses.

Dopamine's the chemical that gets released to create happiness.