Just watched VVitch and was surprised that they let Satan win...

Just watched VVitch and was surprised that they let Satan win. I thought for sure the daughter was going to be banished from the family and use her knife to hunt the witch or the dad was going to have his whole family killed and he would commit suicide or something. Instead we got a movie where all of the christians get murdered, the pure christian girl converts to satanism, and at the end she performs a satanic ritual after getting fucked by a goat. I would have thought that a movie that put so much effort into the christian details of the story wouldn't have wrote the movie so that Satan was victorious. So do the jews just not give a fuck? Do they even believe in satan? What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puritans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From your little synopsis, it's them openly gloating about corrupting girls and destroying families.

>Every single film created is made be the Jews for some express societal purpose
ok

It's Hollywood, it's produced by a jew.

The director's wikipedia page doesn't have any details on his personal life but it says he's from new york so that's close enough for me.

Pathetic

stay bluepilled, cuck

butthurt Christfag is butthurt.

>V for Vandetta
Are you 6?

This was such a shitty pseudo intellectual film

You only say that because the dialogue was actually accurate. Read a book for once in your life, loser

>a Horror movie didnt have a happy ending, I just dont get it.

its called Horror for a reason, Sherlock.

>atmospheric horror movie
>things go to shit in the worst way

Who would have thought.
Also

Tryhard pseud

>do Jews who believe in God even believe in Satan?

Do jews even believe in God? I know they either hate jesus or they don't believe he even existed.

>"this is an old folk tale"
>butthurt Xian complaining that a story doesn't respect the moral of its ancient "Holy" book full of fairy tales
k

It's a metaphor for interracial relationships.
Notice how the got has black fur.

really makes you think

>win

You simply don't understand.

Also, Thomasin did nothing wrong.

You're a waste of skin. Obsessing about Jews must be the most boring over-used meme in this place.

>hoping for a good Witch thread
>it's actually a Sup Forums thread
Good one, lads.

>did nothing wrong
>became a witch
>the witch in the beginning literally ate a newborn infant and used his blood as some kind of sunblock
This is what is wrong with fedora tippers. Morals are not relative you fucking degenerates.

Hmm, so I'm supposed to "not obsess" about jews, huh?

Discussing the morality of the movie is a lot better discussion than talking about waifus or the actresses feet or whatever you want to talk about, retard. You got something to say?

>this witch did this sick shit so all witches must be evil
Cuckservative logic.

#WitchLivesMatter

That's literally not what the post says at all. It states implies being a witch as a bad thing inherently.

Yeah, she is going to use magic which is a gift from Satan. In order to use magic you have to perform satanic rituals. To perform satanic rituals you must commit abominations and other acts that offend God and go against the laws of nature. She sold her soul and turned into an evil slut.

Talmudic Jews worship satan.
The Talmud replaces God with satan.
For instance the Star of David the nation state flag of Israel has nothing to do with David. It's from the Kabbalah and represents the seal of Solomon (which he used to summon demons) or the Star of remphan/moloch which was a demon the Jews worshipped during the time when Solomon turned from God and worshipped demons at the behest of his wives.
Jews no longer serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Talmud clearly states for instance that their god is female and male however the bible makes it clear that God is male alone.
Jews no longer practice animal sacrifice for instance.
Jews no longer believe in Genesis or heaven and hell both of which are specified in the bible.
Jews believe that the bible is a book of tales and metaphors. They don't believe in it literally even though it is the word of God.
Jews have a nation state, Israel. However this was forbidden by God when Solomon predicted the Temple would be destroyed and the Jews would be scattered amongst all the worlds nations and that they must never have a nation state of Jews ever again.
Yet they did it anyway.

Revelations 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Good theological documentary on Talmudic Judaism and why it doesn't worship the Judaic God anymore with testamonies from various Rabbi's supporting it.

Where was God when the family was praying to him?
God is a massive cuck, at least Satan cares about his followers.
Go turn the other cheek somewhere else faggot.

Witch = a woman that uses dark magic

You can figure out what dark magic is about.

Though the bible condemns all sorts of magic as evil.

>where was god when the family was praying to him
This is exactly why the movie is so unrealistic unless either God is punishing the dad for leaving the plantation and trying to found his own set of beliefs or he is being punished because he sold the silver cup and lied to his wife. In reality God would have helped in some way. But Earth is Satan's domain so maybe their suffering can't be helped.

>morality of the movie
>entire thread is discussing whether it was Jewish propaganda or not

Discuss whatever you want, this is Sup Forums, I don't give a fuck. Do you have something to contribute or you just want to talk about how the girl in the movie made you benis hard?

Maybe they all went to heaven so it all turned okay in the end.
Isn't the whole point of christianity that earth is a giant trial test in which you have to be good and take it in the ass until you die and then you'll go to heaven?
The only one that failed the test was the girl because she fell to Satan.

No one has ever teached me about religion since I grew up in an agnostic/atheist household though so I might be talking non-sense

>In reality God would have helped in some way.

keks

I thought the puritans (or whoever the fuck) thought your destination after death was pre-determined?

>Witch = a woman that uses dark magic

I could have sworn the difference between a witch and sorceress is the use of power through other sources, such as with divination, rather a sorceress which does the manipulation herself. It is really just an evil version of the sorceress?

You're very special, you have the secret truth eh?

He never even mentioned the girl or her feet or whatever the hell youre going on about.

I agree, many times when I browse the catalog on here I'll get a moment of happiness when I see a thread about a movie I like, but when I view the thread I see bullshit coming from people like you that want to turn a thread about a movie into a thread about Jews or politics or some off the wall shit that's not even Sup Forums related.

The guy has a point.

>destination after death was pre-determined
That would make sense because the dad in the movie said that only God knows if you will be a good person or an evil person, or something like that.
The point of Christianity is to become like Christ so that you will be a person suited for the kingdom of Heaven. Yes, they did all go to Heaven if they believed Christ was their savior so it wasn't really sad but from our earthly perspective they all died which we consider to be a bad ending.

Deal with it, Son.

>Isn't the whole point of christianity that earth is a giant trial test in which you have to be good and take it in the ass until you die and then you'll go to heaven?

No, just a few modern Protestant denominations believe this. The portrayal of the Christian life, within a Christian or non-Christian worldview, was entirely hopeless and with Satan as the only real entity there.

>The term "witch" has been traced by etymologists to the Old English "wicce," meaning a female magician or sorceress. Specifically, a "wicce" was a woman who made dealings with evil spirits. Although not verified, it has been suggested that the original meaning of "wicce" was more precise than as a synonym for sorceress, referring to a specific set of practices. In 1584 Reginald Scot observed in his "The Discoverie of Witchcraft" that "witch" and "wise woman" were essentially synonymous.

>The portrayal of the Christian life, within a Christian or non-Christian worldview, was entirely hopeless and with Satan as the only real entity there.
That sounds bleak as fuck.
Why did it become so popular?

put down your crack pipe pls

go back to bed, schlomo

Keep bitching lad, you can bring up any topic you want to talk about in this thread. This movie had a religious setting so bringing up religion makes sense.

oy vey!

Great job refuting my points Mr Shekelburger. How's your screenplay coming along for that degenerate film with Seth Rogen?

Ah yes but those Christians are essentially buzzkill Christians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puritans
Puritans fucking suck

double oy vey! its a shoah in here it is!

Well damn.
The Christian worldview pretty much dominated the term then. So much for /tg/ distinctions.

It explains the suffering in the world. Honestly I think the reason we developed the technology that makes life so convenient today in the western world is because of the faith and dedication of european christians in the last 2000 years. We're probably going to lose it all as christian morals continue to decline.

>muh fantasy neckbeard definitions are more important than the religion which most of the western culture based on is

>a horror movie's worldview is bleak
>why did it become popular

Because horror and bleakness go hand in hand.
I'm not saying the actual Christian worldview is bleak. I'd only say a Calvinist or Prosperity Theology worldview is bleak.

anyone else disappointed they used a body double for thomasin at the end. i hate when they do that. it's almost as incincere as CGI nudity.

the movie was just a showcase of what people believed at the time, what with the dialogue being based off documents from the time. also, an excuse to show that cute cute blonde witch's titties. stop looking for a hollywood 3 act plot in it where the hero learns the value of friendship by the end.

They did? Fugg I knew the silhouette was too thic. Those hips were fucking YUGE. Was the actress underage?

...You realize the movie you just posted was made by two trannies right

The ending really unsettled me. Black Phillip was creepy as fuck.

That said, Puritans ARE Calvinist.

u wot

Black Phillip was CUTE

The voice for satan was pretty powerful. Smooth but menacing. Was the rabbit the witch?

>lel it's just a flick bro

>WOLFSHIEM

R A R E T R I P

A

R

E

T

R

I

P

I definitely interpreted the rabbit as being the witch. And I figured the raven pecking at the mother's tit was also a witch.

I still don't get what was good about this movie at all

>lel im retarded bro
>showcase of what people believed at the time
use a dictionary if you need to

This thread got Sup Forums in 2 whole posts wow

You're right about the majority of media in Hollywood is paid for by Jews though i dunno what that means in the grand scope, I mean shit it's not like they're conspiring against the western world?? it's not like after ww2 they could've been allowed to live in Canada but it was too far away from muh holy land, I don't know what this means and i need to sleep. Goodnight

What kind of music do you listen to? My brother also hates these kinds of movies but he listens to numetal, rap and pop so it was no surprise he didn't like it.

its all the fucking jews on Sup Forums

>can't talk about what was good about the movie, instead has to literally change the subject to completely unrelated music taste

I don't like any form of metal, rap, or pop, btw.

>You're right about the majority of media in Hollywood is paid for by Jews though i dunno what that means in the grand scope, I mean shit it's not like they're conspiring against the western world??

There has generally been a revolution in the west to move away from traditional values since the 1700s. In the past few decades there has been a movement to move against that as well.

Here am I, the servant of the lord.

she's 20 now so i assume she was 18 or 19 at the time of filming.

Well you didn't say what was bad about the movie, and I believe people have tastes that correlate with each other on other forms of entertainment. People who don't like a slow atmospheric movie with accurate dialogue and an unorthodox plot and setting might like something more mainstream, like Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I'm not looking down on you or anything.

For christians all magic is evil no matter what, that's just a definition that tries to trace back the origin of the term.

>King James Version
>Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

>Darby Bible Translation
>thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

>World English Bible
>"You shall not allow a sorceress to live.

>Young's Literal Translation
>A witch thou dost not keep alive.

yes, but the movement against the movement isn't as moving as the first movement and lacks the movers of that movement to move the masses. better to simply move on, man.

>People who don't like a slow atmospheric movie with accurate dialogue and an unorthodox plot
Sounds good to me

Too bad the movie was still shit. Just because it goes for those things doesn't make it automatically good.

>Too bad the movie was still shit.
why tho

Do you not like it because Satan won? Why do you not like it?

Which lives matter though

Being as honest as I can, there was no specific flaws, there was just nothing that made it good to me.

My issues with it weren't technical, that was all fine..

There was just nothing going on in the story. Shit just happens. Characters don't react in a realistic way. There was no point or reason to any of it.

It failed to evoke any emotions in me. It simply exists and is a sequence of scenes and then it ends.

I didn't give a shit about Satan winning anymore than I cared about anything else in the movie.

Black Phillip was.. kind of an interesting idea? But it doesn't really go anywhere. They make you think maybe it's satan, and then he just is. Okay. Like it just did nothing for me at all.

Why should I care that Satan harassed some family and drove a chick psychotic enough she became a witch?

I can't specifically point out what was BAD about the movie because no specific aspect stands out as "done poorly", but what stands out as done well or good?

what's your favorite movie from the past couple years? just curious.

Also the idea behind Black Phillip was already done better in sold few year old horror movie that was absolute garbage. So the only tepidly interesting thing was just a muted version of something I've already seen. Meh.

They were not Christians. They were puritan, hence, a sect of heretics.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Not all stories have happy endings. Especially old folk tales used to keep little kids on the straight and narrow. A dark ending like that is going to scare a kid straight and be more effective than a happy one where everything turns out okay even though the family were all sinners. If this movie was based on old folk tales then it makes sense that it ended the way it did. Puritanical christians lived their whole lives around a crippling fear of god.

Oh, I know. Ultimately the Christian does not believe in magic but understands it as the work of angels/demons and the magician is just getting fooled into thinking s/he has "powers". I just wasn't aware that the terms were used synonymously when so much fantasy work exists. I could have sworn something would have changed by now with distinctions.

Witty, user.
That is wrong though. The movement against the movement has the majority of movers and has moved the majority of the masses by now in the west. There are some signs that that will not last but, regardless, moving on is the stupidest thing you can do if you give a damn about society at all.

Hold on op. I've got an image for JUST THIS OCCASION

>There was just nothing going on in the story. Shit just happens.
I don't understand, the shit doesn't just happen because, the shit is the story.
The family gets expelled from being too extreme and then in the boonies that extremism is what droves their sons to doom.
>Characters don't react in a realistic way.
Well, why not? They're portraying religious fanatics from hundreds of years ago, I'm no expert but it looked believable to me.

The dialogue is accurate but they exist as a puritanical stereotype as well.

What is this? A normal answer with a logical explanation on Sup Forums... where is the cuck and reddit spamming while blaming Jews and sjws for not liking the movie?

>Christians getting triggered
Love your tears cucks

stop bringing your people up over and over again. its like you enjoy arguing about jews because you want to be reminded youre a jew.

Pretty much no matter how good you do you've got a chance you're going to hell.

This is true but the worldview we're speaking about is Calvinist in nature, so predestination is a thing.

>devote your life to being good
>but there's still a chance you'll burn in hell anyway
Why did it take us 2000 years to move away from this shit?