Heem

Bjpenn.com
Fights Sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxuHLtq4-7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fights sunday

More like fights friday, saturday, and sunday you fucking casual.

Get a life you dork

piss off faggot

Worst OP i've seen in a while.

KYS

Beg me.

Gaethje and Alvarez to coach TUF26

They will fight in the finale

wat think lads? I know this is off topic.

mad cuz ur mom's a fan ?

I'll wait for schaub to comment before I form my opinion.

manlets will never learn

Good match up dunno if alvarez chin can hold up though.

is benson scoob a meme analyst?

Bunch of bollocks
I'm not interested in them coaching and I'm not interested in them delaying another Gaethje fight for this show.

Hell, isn't Alvarez further down the rankings than MJ? I don't even like the fight honestly. If anything Alvarez does what he does to Pettis because he can't bang with Gaethje. He'll make it boring af, who wants to see that shite?

Alvarez needs to rematch Dustin, give Gaethje someone fun. I'm honestly surprised they threw TUF on him after his first fight in the UFC. They better not trash talk each other because it'd be terrible. Irritated about it honestly

Let's look at it from new ANGLE

That means they will probably fight in December, which is traditionally a big PPV.

They can build him up and his opponent up for months on tv. They are smart in that they are making Gaethje front and centre while he is still undefeated. They want to make a quick buck off of him while they can, putting him on TUF will give them a nice place to hype his undefeated streak.

People will buy the PPV an if he wins, great, they can keep making money off his streak. If he loses that's that, but they probably will make more money off of it because of TUF, rather than just a regular fight.

Think Gaethje is on a 6-8 month medical suspension anyway so at least this way he stays in the public eye

I agree that there are far better opponents for him than Alvarez though. Regardless of what the rankings say I reckon MJ is way more dangerous than Plebby Alvarez.

I like it, should be a super spicy banger. Gives Gaethje some time to recover too.

Isn't the 6-8 month just recommended and he doesn't actually have to serve that?
I swear these medical suspensions are never actually what they say

two kinda dumb guys, with a whole heard of WFLW fighters.

could be fun, like when penn or forrest coach

he is suspended until he is cleared by a doctor I think, if he isn't then he has to sit out the full amount of time. They shouldn't rush Gaethje back in either.

it pends approval, alot of guys refute them usually for cuts, because they get a clean stitch job, are patient and want to get a fight again.

can't really dodge the noodle rattling ones though.

maybe a PET scan

Based danis

That goof thinks he would destroy Jon Jones in a grappling match

Yeah true enough. Can't rush him in again after that fight. Still, TUF is just a bit annoying these days and like I said, the matchup itself isn't all that interesting either.
I don't particularly care for Alvarez, I don't see him banging and a win over him doesn't propel Gaethje that much more forward considering he just beat MJ. Not only beat him, but by TKO too

Eddie will bang my man, don't think he will be able to wrestlefuck Gaethje since he is a Div 1 All American.

Jon is ducking him for a reason.

I can't wait for jon to come back and remind everyone who the current GOAT actually is

Instead of this conor mcnuthugger show thats currently going on.

Feels like some strong recency bias, Conor shat on him but Alvarez has had lots of bangers pre ufc, I mean I think Gaethje wins pretty comfortably but Alvarez has shit defence and good recovery so it'll be fun.

Conor would unironically heem Jon "Roider" Jones.

>people unironically think floyd won any of the pressers

One overlooked negative aspect of this world tour is we aren't getting a new BBB this week.

I mean he'll try, whether he's successful is a different matter. I don't see why he'd choose to bang with Gaethje when that's his type of fight. Pettis was similar

Alvarez can bang, sure, I mean, if we're talking recent, his fight with Dustin was great so it's not that. It's just I reckon he'll avoid where Gaethje shines like he did with Pettis.

But even that said, I just don't find the matchup very interesting even if it is a banger. I think there are better fights, ranking wise and excitement wise for Gaethje, and I also would rather Alvarez fight Dustin again after the illegal knees he landed which somehow was waived an NC

You mad cause your moms a fan?

literally won LA and NYC clearly

Pettis is quite easy to grind though, and doesn't have the relentless pressure like Gaethje (quite the opposite).

lost Toronto 10-8 though my man

That Glory show is half fight pass half PPV. Sad.

How much coke does that fat egg-headed fuck do before he comes out and convulses/orgasms out Mgregors name?

Conor last yesterday 10-7

DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY FUCKING MOM
DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOM
DON'T TALK ABOUT MY FUCKING MOM

And you're 100% dork

If you wanna know why goobs "lost" nyc its cause the barclays center fills with nogs every boxing event and all the irish are at work.

bout a pound a day

but thats nothing compared to goldie

sorry i like kickboxing

he lost it by being the ridiculous cornball cringe fuck that he is

Apology not accepted.

Any money team in the thread?

>money money money team

How is floyd less corny, dumbass

Glory still protecting their bottom line i guess.

There needs to be one big kickboxing league, and glory will be there if they make it to 50 shows

>spainsperg is still b&
Lmaooo

Btw real quick who is your favorite female mma practioner?

faggot

lithcuck

He was in NYC because he wasn't trying to rap

kek!

YEAAAAAHHHH

>Y NUEVO

How did Lithcuck take the Romero loss btw?

HARD
WERK

He's got you there mate

If it weren't for this protest he'd had killed himself already

>ALL WORK IS WUT
>ALL WORK IS WUT
>ALL WORK IS WUT
>WELL POIN TUDDA MUDDAFUCKIN EASY WORK DEN

>Pettis is quite easy to grind though
You're telling me, damn!!

*points at mcgregor*

As a Conor fan I have to admit yesterday was a disaster. I literally couldn't watch. But I highly doubt he came back from those initial couple of minutes of cringeload.

I also heard that he got booed.

His real self has alot of showmanship potential.
Trying too hard to take it to the next level was his downfall.
Hope he learns from it and today comes in as the usual cocky irish kid that won Toronto.

>people who watch pressers
you disgust me

Do something then u lil twerb

Yeah, I'm not saying he will but I think he'll try

>he watched every presser
lmao @ ur lyfe

i only watched the first one
no disgust por favor

*complains about stoppage*

heh that will show you

GOTTDAMN DAS A KATCHY ASS FUCK SONG

WHEN DA BEAT DROP AND IT GO ACCAPELLLA

OOOOOOH WEEEEEE

Unironicly that song is banger.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxuHLtq4-7U

squad.......

Someone make a money team thread so we can talk all things money team.

Another fucking TUF? How many seasons do they shit out in a year?

2 per year

"HEY WEASEL! TELL THOSE FUCKING SHOWTIME BITCHES TO TURN THE AIR CONDITIONING UP, THE CHAMP CHAMP'S ROCKING POLAR BEAR TONIGHT"

Nothing will ever come close to McGregor Mayweather prefight shit.

HARDY WORK!!!

I have ordered TMT hoodie and cap with finnish flag print. Im TMT now.
#TBE
#50-0
#3-0

kill yourself

kill yourself

i just get lit and say aye

turnt up like aye

döda dig själv

Salaam aleikum min swe bror.

why are you getting 2nd hand embarassment for some millionaire mad man who gives no fucks?

it wasn't a disaster, it was hilarious and entertaining to watch. give over.

Poocare looks so weird with his bone mohawk concealed

>FORM VOLTRON

what exactly did Floyd mean by this?

who's the smallest fighter in the ufc who could beat 2 mighty mouses in the octagon at the same time?

I wouldn't pick any of them to win against two Mighty Memes.

Goob

Cormier is gonna get injured at some point next week, screencap this.

Dubs confirm

where the fuck can i get this hoodie

Cormier will be fine but Jones will miss weight

custom made son

>tfw im cheering for Conor but i still want to be on the money team

Conor needs better walk out music. The Irish stuff and generic rapper just doesnt cut it

>generic rapper

nigger do you know anything about rap music

prime tyson vs punished yoel, 3 5 minute rounds Pride rules

who

you

got

>Irish stuff doesn't cut it
Fuck you man, I like it

how many stools?