Listening to a song I like on YT

>Listening to a song I like on YT
>Scroll down to the comments and someone says it's a reference to pic related
>Never watched it and know next to nothing about it
>Start watching it on Netflix
>Half-way through and I'm sobbing uncontrollably
Really didn't expect this movie to fuck me up like that, I've never even felt reciprocated love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nfEt5wRlpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What song

youtube.com/watch?v=-nfEt5wRlpo

>be italian
>see trailer
>trailer has only the funny parts
>Jim Carrey
>title is translated to "if you leave me I'll delete you"
>decide to pass another stupid Carrey movie

>years after read online about "Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind"
>seems cool
>look it up
>find out it's the same movie
>find out I've been tricked by the shitties trailer and shittiest title translation

Pretty great movie

>i've never even felt reciprocated love

that is actually why you like this movie

in a 4 year relationship and neither one of us could sit through this shit with a straight face anymore

>if you leave me I'll delete you
Jesus fuck, I actually thought it was a dumb Carrey movie too before watching it but I'm very glad I got over that.

>in a 4 year relationship and neither one of us could sit through this shit with a straight face anymore
Can you elaborate?

It was advertised a bit like this in the UK and my teacher took our media studies class to see it expecting it to be a comedy.

She was moaning about the movie on the way out of the cinema because it probably wasn't the sort of thing a bunch of 16 year olds would have wanted to go see. But me and a couple of the other lads said we rather enjoyed it while the rest of the class were being total plebs about it.

>I've never even felt reciprocated love.
me too

in italy they advertised as a weird rom-com.
fuck them

>tfw to intelligent to feel love

We'll find someone who wants us one day, user, don't give up.

>Listening song on Youtube
Lmao get fucked

I have the FLAC file of the song saved but I wanted to add it to a YT playlist and I like reading comments sometimes.

Yes, why bother with love when all it does is stop one from ascension.

Like whom and when?!? GOD, WHEN WE DIE?!?

how the hell did Kaufman write so many things that hit real close to home?

I haven't watched Anomalisa yet because I'm afraid he will make me face myself again and the bleak future I'm always worried about.

This movie is a lonely beta magnet. Same with 500 DoS, Her and LiT. Cry yourselves to sleep, pussies.

Stop justifying yourself to pleb tier strangers on a Mongolian knitting forum, user.

Why are you here, normalfag?

If I were a popular alpha would I be on Sup Forums?

i usually like these kind of movies but this one didn't click for me at all. i don't get the love for it

>love a song
>read comments
>all of them are mentioning a gay ass movie
>don't want to like the video otherwise people will think I did it because of said gay ass movie

People look at others' liked videos?

Sometimes I do it so I assume others must do it as well. Like if I'm in an argument with someone and I'd look up his likes and see he's just an autistic faggot who plays Minecraft all day so I get this false sense of superiority.

Of course, the trick isn't to simply be satisfied with knowing that you have the better argument that's supported by facts, it's knowing that you're better than someone else.