Is this fat cuck so Insecure that he can't Stand Seeing Others Being Successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zorJ4cClLU4
splitsider.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-lashed-out-at-tim-heidecker-over-million-dollar-extremes-cancellation/
feralaudio.com/22-office-hours-live-11-17-16/
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep. his career is based on making fun of retards but when somebody makes fun of him he has a nervous mental breakdown.

I wonder how Heidecker would feel about a big name comedian throwing his weight around to fuck other lesser known comedians back in the early 00's

I don't know about you guys but I'm definitely boycotting everything Heidecker from now on, not that I watched his shit to begin with. This kind of back room backstabbing behaviour is disgraceful.

Oh yeah, I'm boycotting him too.

i live under a rock what happened?

He should have stopped long time ago when he still was BASED..

If you watch 'lol so randum' humor made by a pudgy manlet 40 year old father you should kill yourself

Sup Forums got triggered

Heidecker couldn't handle that a new up and coming talent (Sam Hyde) was surpassing him in every way possible, so he made some back room deals and helped get Sam's show cancelled.

MDE World Peace was trash and got cancelled because of a combination of a shitty show mixed with retarded fans who harassed anyone they though was being mean to their daddy Sam Hyde and brought Adult Swim a bunch of negative press, so they cancelled the show and now the faggots want someone to blame for the cancellation of that shitty show

Less of that
Tim got Sam blacklisted so he can't show his face around Adult swim at all or do any shit with them, Though getting their show shut down is one thing completely blacklisting Sam is overkill.
As an artist i expected him to be more forgiving with edgy/risky humor
This has me questioning whether or not i should sell my zone theory shit, Fuck Tim and his shit attitude.

And, in response, Sup Forums gets triggered.

He's afraid of anyone who could potentially replace him.

go away Sam.

But hes fighting trumpism user!

Pls Tim, keep triggering alt-right-cucks

It turns out that pandering to Sup Forums and nazis and badmouthing your employer doesn't works well in the end.

But Tim is the master cuck youtube.com/watch?v=zorJ4cClLU4

is there somewhere where I can read the full story ?

Are you projecting OP

Post the video of Sam crying at Tim.

>g-give me my show back!!
>I DONT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE DUDE
fuking lmao

right here, on Sup Forums

Tim is a fuckin genius

>[citation needed]

That's Sam's paranoia talking, you fucking sheep.

Nothing wrong with being a cuck

Heidecker and Wareheim had an in through Odenkirk plus his support as they were getting started with their shows. They were vouched for.

Hyde had what, the internet?

If you guys listened to the whole podcast, Tim carries himself pretty well.

Sam sounds like a spoiled manchild.

The moment Tim rises his voice it was all over for Sam, the beta inside him couldn't handle such power.

Plenty of comedians do edgy jokes, if you believe that's why Sam got kicked out then you're retarded.

His show was shit.

splitsider.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-lashed-out-at-tim-heidecker-over-million-dollar-extremes-cancellation/

Sam's butthurt is fucking beautiful. At times he sounds like he's about to bust out crying, "I can't afford health insurance!" kek

post video

MY BACK HURTS
MY DAUGHTER HAS A COLD
LIFE ISN'T EASY

>HEALTH INSURANCE TIM!!
>GIMME A JOB!!
>I LOVE TRANNIES!!
>insert passive agressive 'laugh' from time to time.

it's in this link

This was brilliant on Tim's part. Completely wrecked Sam's "woe is me" bullshit.

>LIFE ISN'T EASY
he was just lighting up the chat, it's hilarious when a guest comes on the show and accuses you of something with no substance and evidence, and then asks you for an easy solution in trying to get his show back

FUCKS SAKE

ITS NOT LIKE ITS JUST TIM

WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH WEIGHT HE EVEN HAD IN THE DECISION

THE FUCKING ENTIRE LA COMEDY SCENE HATES MDE IT WAS TONS OF PEOPLE EVEN A LOT OF ADULTSWIM STAFFERS

Sam Hyde's adult swim show got cancelled because it was generally unfunny, how poor ratings (in comparison to it's budget) and demonstrated a constant falloff of viewership because it aired after Eric Andre.

There was some drama a few weeks ago where an Adult Swim producer? left citing SJW reasons and that alt-right shows like Sam Hyde's.

A few weeks later; and keep in mind before, during and after the show was airing Sam Hyde was openly shitting on and bad mouthing adult swim and people in charge on chans, their subplebbit and twitter; the show doesn't get renewed for a new season.

Sup Forums got triggered hard and have been shitposting here ever since about this.

Then the other day Sam Hyde called up Tim Heideckers radio show and started blaming him for getting the show cancelled and pulling the strings behind it; a claim Tim denies. Sam Hyde sounded pretty unhinged during the call, he not only cried about not being able to afford healthcare, he begged Tim to get his show back.

And what you see before you is the result off Sam Hyde's little shitty Sup Forums following lashing out and shitposting here.

Personally, I find these threads funny because it's very easy to bait people from Sup Forums

alot of that isnt evev true tho

not a single shred of evidence for this claim

>Mfw I get to enjoy all my favorite Tim Heidecker related content in the years to come while Alt-Right cucks and the Sam Hyde fanboys continue to bitch and moan.

Can't wait for the new season of On Cinema!

and it's hilarious how Sam's rabid diehard followers who can't find no fault in him, probably autistic, just don't understand Tim's humor and accuse him of being a liberal.

Just exposes Sam's act and his petulance, no matter how good some of his work is.

This has honestly been pretty amazing. I never thought the Tim v. Sam shit would actually amount to anything.

NANI!?

Jesus christ I love sam but he acted like a retarded pisy faggot here

>new up and coming talent (Sam Hyde)
ahahahahahaa

>alt right

Ayy

where's the evidence that Tim helped get Sam's show cancelled? Not a Tim fan btw, I think they guy is a total fucking faggot but Sam can't point to anything substantial other than rumors he heard from people he never even named

There is no evidence. All we know is that Tim has never outwardly said anything negative about the show.

Here's Sam's evidence: "I know a guy who said..."

Which he dropped and changed to "WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE SAVED MY SHOW ANYWAYS"

browsing too much Sup Forums does that to you. conditioning that is.

almost everything starts being a conspiracy, and everyone who so as much is against you is constantly trying to undermine you

Tim said that he complained to AS management about the tiny subsection of MDE fans that harassed him on twitter.

link?

Ha Ha, good joke, everybody laugh.

He also encouraged his podcast listeners to complain to advertisers about the show's content, obviously with a view to getting it taken off the air.

and Tim shouldn't have complained about that?

at the end of the day, Tim had no sway about the cancellation, every other explanation is based purely on assumption

He talks about it in his podcast, and I think also mentions it in that screenshot going around of someone confronting him about WP's cancellation on Facebook.

>doesn't know what a boycott is
>doesn't know what backstabbing is
>but is still unreasonably upset
You were definitely Sam Hyde's target demo.

Rumours are already circling that Tim racked with guilt over betraying Sam, has started comfort eating again. Sources say that not even prepping the bull has been able to pull him out of his stupor.

link?

He also told people who liked it to watch and support it.

Tim joined in with the clique of comedians putting pressure on AS to have the show cancelled, by adding his complaints about 20-30 autistic people insulting him on twitter.

>Tim had no sway about the cancellation
Absolutely retarded statement. Tim himself has described AS as a "close-knit community" of people who look out for each other. Of course the network's main talent draws have sway over decisions.

WTFI love Tim now. Suck it Hyde.

Is it true that Sam Hyde has sex with males if they wear dresses?

Is this normal for ''''''conservatives'''''' in the alt-right movement?

>Absolutely retarded statement.

no, it's not. The burden of proof isn't on us, it's on you. You don't have the proof that Tim helped cancel the show then we can only assume that he did not.

>link?
feralaudio.com/22-office-hours-live-11-17-16/
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

These should be enough material to support my claims, forgive me for not spoonfeeding you time-codes.

yes

Dude, fucking stop.
No tv business would want to have a bunch of nazis as their audience.
They would lose ad money, why is this hard for some of you to get?
Whats going on here?

>you can't "prove" what is obviously true because you don't literally have recordings of telephone conversations and/or access to the involved persons' private email accounts!
Shut up and fuck off, you idiot.

>show gets shitty ratings even in the ideal timeslot
>ratings keep getting shittier and shittier
>creator/star openly insults, berates and bitches about the people and network that give him a show while his show is on the renewal bubble
>it's Tim Heidecker's fault the show didn't get renewed
Sup Forums logic. Their heroes can do no wrong, and it's always someone else's fault because someone is out to get them.

oh hey it's you. not even going to bother uploading the image this time huh?

>mentally ill tranny posts bullshit story to get attention

>he's against it by not supporting it
>close-knit community of people who hired MDE in the first place
So you're saying...you have no evidence?

You're gonna have to give me the time-codes, pal. I'm not watching it again.

It's Tim's word against Sam's and I believe Tim cause Sam is in full conspiracy mode. Fuck Sam Hyde.

Picking a tranny in fucking 4Chin...thats pretty much the lowest of the low.
At least aim for that tranny that looks like Megan Fox...

>obviously true

it's not obviously true because you HAVE NO FUCKING EVIDENCE. Now stop spreading stupid bullshit rumors you fucking nigger.

Neither MDE nor their audience are "nazis".

WP got good ratings though, and the network executives wanted to do a second season.

>Sup Forums is the boogeyman

rally maks you thank

Theres more proof that the tranny fucked Sam, than Tim fucked Sam thou...so....

When did Sam's show get labeled as "alt-right" and why?

This. Its really stupid to think otherwise.

>Neither MDE nor their audience are "nazis".

Yes

Lol stay mad! Sam isn't funny. I have yet to see a funny skit of his. Anyone else agree?

>When did Sam's show get labeled as "alt-right" and why?
The mainstream press latched onto that buzzword and need to invent boogiemen to apply it to. This is all done in service of diverting anger away from their monumental failure to report ethically and accurately on the presidential election.

like this if you agree

>I never thought the Tim v. Sam shit would actually amount to anything.

Honestly, I'm enjoying it.

It's like seeing my two greatest heroes in the ring. like Superman vs Goku.

if you're taking their argument seriously, you're probably autistic.

Agree

t. alt-right beta bitch

>This is all done in service of diverting anger away from their monumental failure to report ethically and accurately
Sure sounds like another certain situation from a couple years back on Sup Forums.

Woah dude youre smart. Can i be your friend?

>WP got good ratings though
The fuck is WP?

agree familia

>muh "MSM" boogieman
>these people who report anything against me are BIASED and you should NOT LISTEN TO THEM
>instead listen to ME and Breitbart, we are NOT BIASED
Trump has managed to fool you dudes so hard. Wake me up from this post-truth nightmare.

I never got why World Peace is being described as an 'alt-right' show. What about the show itself is alt-right? They weren't reading right wing manifestos on air or anything, in fact the most offensive parts were just blackface which plenty of comedians get away with (and rightly so, anyone should be allowed to wear makeup for comedy). Moreover Sam himself isn't alt-right. The people writing this shit clearly don't know anything about his views/politics, which tells me they really don't know shit about MDE, yet they're confident in writing about it.

I dunno, I liked World Peace and I'm sad that it's cancelled, but I'm more angry that people would do this to MDE just because they associate them with something that they aren't.

t. 90 liberal with stretched ears and dyed hair being triggered

Damn how i can i pull a tight qt trap like that?

>This has honestly been pretty amazing. I never thought the Tim v. Sam shit would actually amount to anything.

Tim = Sup Forums
Sam = Sup Forumstards

The butthurt is so sweet

How long is it going to take people to realize what a terrible President Obama was. Oh, probably never if the next savior is a 80 year old communist Jew.

>tim and mde have overlapping fanbase of le quirky meme comedy
>tim badmouths trump
>altright mde fanbase get triggered
>make up rumor that he got mdes show canceled
>people start attacking tim

It actually got really good ratings. If you think it got shut down for being an unsuccessful show, you're lying to yourself. It was entirely political, difference of opinion, not wanting to be associated with the "alt-right", and Tim complaing to AS execs about MDE fans bullying him on twitter. A combination of all of those things got it cancelled and nothing else. Stop lying to yourself and accept that politics was the driving factor in the shows cancellation.

be 6'2 alpha and have natural charisma enough for people to talk about you