UEFA EUROPA LEAGEU 3RD QUAL DRAW

Starts right now

uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2018/draws/round=2000888/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VJvePhXAHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hope for and Inter-Milan derby

Reminder: if Maritimo wins and eventually goes to Europa League, they will get relegated

>Braga
>one of the hardest possible draws
>Norrköping got fucking Helsinki

and ostersund got inter baku

>>Braga
>>one of the hardest possible draws
The state of Europa Leleague

>Craiova
how shit are they'

Imagine qabala qualifying,the keks will be real.But we have to rape them if that happens

>Brondby IF

how good are they?

>Romania
They're shit alright. It's not the 70s Craiova anymore.

Almost FCK tier I think, Pretty good. Will be hard.

Oh welp, first we need to defeat Levski.

nobody cares, play-offs fucking when

why?

Domžale - Freiburg

EASY
A
S
Y

>braga being drawn mid july
christ they really got cucked hard by v.guimarães last season

I'd assume Hajduk would be favourites.

All Portugese EL clubs save Guimaraes are drawn now

mehh I'm not even sure if we can defend 1-0 lead from yesterday, in Sofia.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VJvePhXAHw

Well it's a pretty tough draw for Brondby either way. As usual it will depend on whether Pukki has a good game.

All those literally who teams

>my favourite Spanish club against my most hated Romanian club
On the other hand
>muh coefficients
What should I do.

EL thread yesterday looked pretty comfy. Made me wish we had one of our teams playing already.

I want Maritimo to be successful so they get relegated this season

>tfw Osijek drew PSV

i wish benfica could play in the EL instead desu

Isn't Cracovia a Polish city?

Oh, they will!

It's not Krakow, it's Craiova.

It's for the better desu. Same goes for Porto and to a lesser extent Sporting. We need those coeffecient points bro.

Benfica doesn't need to work on that. They already do their job and reaching the current CL's round of 16 is more valuable in terms of prestige and money than losing another EL final.

Porto might have some trouble this season since they're cutting their spending. I predict they will focus only on the league.

Sporting though definitely need the EL to work on their ranking. Too bad JJ is a prick who disregards yuro competitions.

I'm hoping Braga and V.Guimarães can do some pretty things in the EL. I really want to see them cradle lads reaching the knock out stage for once.

Benfica reaching the ro16 shouldn't be looked at as an accomplishment. That's literally Arsenal tier. Benfica will never be able to reach semifinals if they keep money laundering for Mendes every summer.

Danebors, redpill me on Midtjylland

My hometown club (that hasn't been in European competitions for almost 40 years) will likely play against them in the 3rd qualifying round.

Aren't they the part time plumbers?

Well, it's not that bad being Arsenal tier when you have much less money.

Reaching CL semis nowadays seems restricted to a small elite within the top 5 leagues and sadly we're not a top 5 league. The times of meme teams going far as in Porto's year are long gone sadly.

>Norrköping got fucking Helsinki

even better, they'll be playing against some Macedonian shitters unless HJK man up for the second leg

good times, good times