Based Irish PM

Based Irish PM
How will Trump react?

Literally who?

Deport him to Scotland

Probably say that he will ban imports into Ireland and cause another potato famine

trump is going to have this bitch boy shine his shoes or what?

>potato nigger
>relevant

Pick one

Literally the Irish Prime Minister.

Trump = Stumped
I'm #withher now

This is how he'll react.

>How will Trump react?

"Why the fuck is some potato Edna trying to talk to me? Is she hot?"

Literally who? The country talking about a literally who PM.

Stay irrelevant, fake Austria.

It's good to see the Irish PM want to throw around buzzwords rather than actual solutions.

>potato nigger
Come on, Irish people are based and whitest of Europe.

>Shhhh.... I don't care.

>based
that word has lost all its meaning by now

Another one, together with Camoron and Siddiqui Khan, who will have to take repsonsibility of his condescending behavior towards Trump.

I sincerely hope Trump wins. I want them all to piss themselves and eat their shit.

Solutions to what?
>economy in the hand of private firms
>external policy in the hand of the UK
Irish PM is the biggest cuck out there

Everyone we know who's had a face to face meeting with Trump has changed their minds about him or at least softened their opposition to him.

Whether it's because he's a master negotiator or he's replacing them all with pod people, I don't know, but the end result is the same: Nobody opposes Trump for long.

No, they're potatoniggers

Let me just translate that headline:

"Hi leftist voters, I'm a leftist too, but I also want to seem like I'm brave even though I will almost certainly never, ever meet with Donald Trump, so please vote for me now that I've shown everyone how virtuous I am.'

Trump's gonna explain how he's gonna turn that little shit country into a golf course

The Irish mutt better get his fucking shinebox.

I voted for him and convinced everyone I know to vote for him.
Fine Gael is literally the furthest right political group in Ireland. That should tell you what a backwards alcho cuck fest we have going on here. Good thing nothing we do matters and our leadership is irrelevant

Trump can just bring out some well endowed ladies and he'll run off

He's a gobshite and so are you. kys plox

If you want an idea of how much of a tool this man is, when he was asked last year or maybe the year before about what steps were being taken to prevent a terrorist attack, his response was "Well, we haven't heard anything about any terrorist attacks."

>we're letting migrants live in beachfront counsil houses for free while simultaneously letting our own citizens starve on the streets
>REEEEEEE TRUMP MEME, GET ME SOME POPULARITY AND EXPOSURE

When did the IRA get hijacked by ANTIFA in Ireland exactly? Sinn Fein kissing royal asses, WANTING and WELCOMING a foreign occupation by Muslims, double taxes on tap water, unemployment near 25% nationally...

Ireland, just kill yourself already, or do what everyone else does and go abroad for work leaving that boggy shithole behind.

Irish people are niggers

Again, Who?

STUMPED!

I am #CruzMissile now

he won't cuz he is a fag lel

>Edna
My grandmother?

They are the furthest right political party in Ireland, you obese nigger

Red hair is whiter than blonde mate.
Red hair is the most Aryan.
It's like this: red > blonde > light brown > brown
Irish are alpha Europeans.

By 2040 you will all be literal niggers and sandniggers....

lol potatoniggers siding with Muslim terrorists

its triple taxes you ignorant twat

As if the POTUS is going to grant an audience to some literally who potato man

>Ireland
>JUST CÜCK MY SHIT UP: THE NATION
>Telling anyone off

Now I see why everyone oppressed the Irish when given the chance - Your people are fucking obnoxious.

10/06/2016

Sandniggers just killed 50 faggots in the name of ISIS in your retarded country and your president blamed the guns.

A Right-Wing Party in Europe is like a Center-Left party in America so fuck off buddy.

That's rude.
Have you ever met Irish people?
They're quite amazing. Intelligent, nice, great sense of humor.

They heavily identify with the PLO and other "freedom" groups.

Fuckin cuck

All our politicians are soulless globalists

Doesn't matter, he's pandering to leftist voters. You honestly think a Catholic conservative Irishman's going to sit there and think, 'man, Donald really IS wrong about the whole Muslim ban thing'?

It's nothing more than an attempt at moderation and appealing to leftist voters so he can improve his image among them.

Oh God, seriously?

So what do the leftists in Ireland do? Openly invite blacks to fuck them on stage?

>h-hey your v-v-views are...
>trump already walked pass

Sereen endorses Trump!

Does he want another potato famine?

They wear balaclavas and kill british scum in the north

Is there a more irrelevant body politic than that of Ireland? I say this as one with an Irish Mother. There folks have swallowed the SWJ Koolaid for the gibsmedats..

HEIL TRUMP

You are fucking globalist scum, off yourself

Donald Trump's views are racist and dangerous, but Islamic Terrorism isn't I assume?

Most of the UK are fucking nobodies, what makes this spud farmer think he's anybody outside of Mash Mountain?

At this point it's pretty obvious to everyone that isn't retarded that he's being forced to say that shit, he can barely say it with a straight face

DEATH TO IRISH SCUM

So true.

You are fucking retarded m8. Fine Gael is the least globalist party in Ireland. They are the only group not trying to put Muslims into private catholic schools

we need to build a wall around Ireland already

Only italians will understand this reference

RUSSIA!

Are you shitting me? Right wing parties in Europe are anti-immigration communists.

Never heard anyone call communists centre left before.

The IRA are filthy leftys. There's literally no right wing nationalist representation in NI. It's embarrassing.

Irish have a Prime Minister? Here I was thinking they governed themselves.

Ireland has a prime minister? What about Scotland?

> Racist and dangerous

So not letting in hispanics, who commit almost as much crimes as blacks do is dangerous?

Fuck that.

I hope you're trolling.

>Enda Kenny

Does that guy have his first & last name reversed, or is this some bong honor code system like what the Japanese do with their surnames?

Commies are Left Wing.

Didn't know the Irish premier was such a huge fucking faggot.

Wtf i hate ireland now.

yeah people without 20M illegals seem to hold this view

What? Enda Kenny literally said on live TV that he liked Trump and sees himself in him.
Where is this shit coming from?

Trump knows who Enda Kenny is, he has a golf course in Ireland. He said this stuff after being criticised for not being harsh enough on Trump like other eurocucks. Angela Merkel probably called him up and ordered him to do it.

Don't be rude.
If Ireland was so bad, why do all global corporations have European headquarters there, Google, Facebook, ...

>someones opinion in the [CURRENT YEAR] is considered "dangerous" to some

I want off this wild fucking ride.

Never trust a Taig.

The US could actually do 'that'

Ireland's economy is currently held together by the fact that it's a tax haven for big corporations.
Apple for example 'offloads' their income there by dodgy (but somehow legal) accounting measures (ie. all Europre and Australia sales are handled though Apple Ireland, who sells the computers to say Apple Australia at an above normal price, so that Apple Australia sell said computer at retail they will make a loss, therefore they don't have to pay the Australian government any tax, only Ireland, with their very lenient corporate tax rates...)

With that in mind, if TRUMP actually managed to crack down on corporate tax fraud in USA, he could actually starve Ireland.

What do you mean?

Fuck off tree worshipping snow nigger
Couldnt even get in the euros

At least he brings in the money for us. Even idiots that score 50 in every exam can go to the best universities to do arts courses.

> implying based norway would ever want to be in your indonesian fingerpainting loyalty reward card club

>backwards day: the country

Ireland has a PM? I thought they were part of the UK?

Ireland is a mess. Sad!

Better question:
>Can he ever recover?

Will Nigel go and visit

Some guy from a predominantly white country wants to lecture Americans who have to live knee deep in nigger, beaner, and sand nigger trash on how to be tolerant of violent minorities?

That swish can go back to sucking muslim cock in his parliament.

Racism has lost any negative connotations because the leftists have abused the term so much they managed to trivialize it.
Having an effeminate foreign politician calling him racist will probably increase Trump’s appeal even more to the American electorate.

This is how it will go down

>Y-Y-Your raycis T-Trump
Who are you?
>Y-You too...
>please respond

Enda Kenny isn't based, he's a fucking idiot

extrapolating from past encounters, either
A) Enda apologies
B) Enda dies

The Irish must be exterminated.

Literally one of the most irrelevant western countries. Who the fuck cares what Ireland thinks?

He's gonna come out loving Trump. Just wait. Literally everyone who meets him likes him.

>Irish intellectuals

don't type too loud! You'll waken the emus and there will be hell to pay