Planet overpopulation

Good news everyone. Global warming is approaching it "steam train with no breaks" mode faster than I waited. That hige iceberg broke off plus the most hottest summer. Hope we will get rid off chinks, pajeets and all coastal countries very soon. So buy a diesel dodge rams all of you, heat your huts with coal and plastics. Lets help the mother earth do its own business and genocide brown monkeys and roach chinks.
Good doku about drowning pajeets.
youtu.be/MAkz1AVZY_Y

WW3 will fix it, Russia do your thing

od, sinners must punished. After Chinggis Khan and 20 century this world must be flooded and rain burned like in bible.
But sorry for really good people.

There are no good people in india and china. Chonks should be punished for torturing puppies. Hindus should pay for street shitting and billions of raped wimminz

>billions of raped wimminz
>t.Ezen Bogd, Chinggis Khan

>There are no good people in india and china.
Look who saying. You are deserving it too by the way and other most part of the world population. Strange middle east still don't get it.

Ah yes everyone deserving it.

No my friend. I want to be able to sail in a boat in aral sea. So global warming is more preferable

Russians deserve it too. Godspeed flood that vatniques. Saints peterbourg and volga also will be flooded. So now you have to move to somebmountanious ural. Because with flooding caucassus will be cutted away and will become an island

>sail
For what purpose, yall are landlocked, even (((global warming))) wont fix thay

No, Russia only defend it self, because living in tundra is no good for harming people only for defending.
Defending yourself is not a sin, or we all should be eaten by predators.

It will. Caspean sea will get more water and eventually it will be flooded and connect with aral sea

Where the fuck are you from again?

You need some medical examination or confession

Don't be a stranger here, USA is deserving it in double if you ask me.

Raping in a war time is allowed by un and holy bible, torah. Pn the other hand hindus rape everyday

Borat, that iceberg was sea ice, sea ice does not raise sea levels when melted.

This will happen

>if you ask me
I didnt, damn youre the most depressing russian ive ever encountered , glad my church is full of serbs, bulgars and georgians

Such a life.

Hey cock, with global warming all the ice there will be melted also mountain cap ice also

>Good doku about drowning pajeets.

Not that easy. We will turn our major coastal cities into polders.

Nuke China and/or India
Overpopulation solved

But Spain got no nukes.