You would die for them?

You would die for them?

No, it would be extremely painful.

underrated for you thread

>ywn get the Famke poosi

feels terrible man..

d-delete this and someone delete this thread before the more recent pictures of her show up

No, not for them

>swn crush you with her thighs as you cum deep inside her
;_; jdimsatbh

I just realized how hot she was after apocalypse came out with the goblin brit

remember that time a couple of years ago when she said that somebody broke into her house but police haven't found anything?
you just gotta be bold, user

what would you have done in this situation if you were in Wolverines shoes?

She's so pretty.

tell her to change back and finish

This scene is so jarring. Outside of this, Mystique never displays any interest in Logan like that, before or after.

She doesn't have any interest in him, she is doing it just to fuck with him.

You would realise this were it not for your autism.

i would have sex

It still feels out of character for her. She never behaves like that toward anyone, outside of the tent scene.

>your autism
y-you too...

>racemixing with people of blue color
???

what did you mean by that

Unfortunately we cannot have 20-hour long movies.

>not wanting to fuck a blue skinned person

Hell yeah I would

FOR YOU

the story is weirder than that.

>For those of you who haven’t been following this Famke Janssen children’s book story, a) you’ve really been missing out, and b) here’s the quick summary to catch you up: the X-Men star called police on August 10 after walking into the bedroom of her Soho penthouse and finding a children’s book on the shelf next to her bed. The book in question, The Lonely Doll, was published in 1957 and, eerily, centers on two dolls who make a pledge never to leave each other’s side. Janssen filed a report purporting that an intruder must have entered her home and left this book as some kind of message. Investigators, however, did not find any evidence of a break-in after examining the surveillance footage, nor did they find any signs of a forced entry or fingerprints on the book. So, a very strange, unsolved mystery it remained. Until now! Detectives are now saying that the book, in a twist worthy of a Twilight Zone episode, belonged to Janssen herself. Police found a to-do list inside the book with Janssen’s name scribbled on it, according to reports. “[Detectives] believe that the book belongs to Famke,” a law enforcement source said. “The book has some connection to her home.” It does not look as though Janssen will be charged with filing a false report “because she honestly believes that someone broke into her apartment and planted the book,” the source said. We have so many questions, including: Wouldn’t Janssen have seen these to-do lists when she originally discovered the book? And what was on these to-do lists!? Who keeps their to-do lists in a children’s book? And who forgets they own a creepy children’s book (especially when they don't have any children)?! What if Janssen is the Lonely Doll and this is how her “maker” is letting her know? Or, perhaps likeliest of all, has this all been an ingenious viral marketing campaign for some kind of Lonely Doll film adaptation?

imagine what the baby would look like

Looks fine for her age. At least she didn't get fat.

Creepy.
I always got an eerie vibe from Famke. Like she is some kind of a mystical creature from another dimension living among us or something.
Also it's weird that she never married or had a child. Must have been a lonely life.

2spooky4me

Jesus, wtf? She used to be a 10/10 goddess. Time is a cruel bitch.

Forgot pic.

The fuck is wrong with that dog?

The fuck is wrong with her arms?

Not enough body fat.

I was expecting much worse desu. Could easily just be an unflattering photo of an attractive woman

see>MY FACE WHEN

She is 52. She looks pretty good in the face, and it's natural to have prominent looking veins when you are that tall with a very low body fat. Nothing that can't be fixed. I would still be her eernal sex slave.