fuck denmark

fairly certain Ive lost control of my life

Aerodynamic is the best song in discovery
FUCKING FIGHT ME

>tfw I'll never be a cute anime girl and fuck all the virgin boys of /cum/
Feels awful desu

what

I honestly want to die /cum/ but I know I can't and I won't
Shit's fucked, the game was rigged from the start, we're in overtime and the players have left the field to be with their families, only the referee stays behind to tell everyone they're fucking losers
In a tie, no one wins, everyone can go fuck themselves

reminder that you dont have to be a cute girl to look like one!

DOODADEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I once dated a chick on ambien who would do shit in her sleep and didn't know she was doing it.

She once drove to a 7/11 at like 3 am, got one of those gas station pizzas, came back, ate 1/4th of it and came back to bed.

do him first

>US already has its own Spanish dialect
How the time flies

she drove while sleeping?

I honestly don't like thighs. They're just worthless fat. Ass and tits I get but the whole thigh meme is trash.

Yeah tell me about it, it's about as believable as you actually living in Denmark

t. low test

t. low test literal gay

Sleepwalking on ambien is not like sleeping. People on ambien are often capable of functioning quasi normal. They can drive, talk, do basic processes, etc.

thats not fair im a fag and i love thighs

t. high test literal gay

Your loss

This

t-thanks i guess

but they're so cute!

Maybe if I take the right combo of pills I'll die inevitably
Or maybe I should buy some crack
Life is full of wonders, like crack and morphine and heroin. Carpe diem

is that you?

It's you but better

tempted to dig through the archives for a thigh collection post becuase of this

wow but i don't remember taking this pic???

I've really gotta quit weed for good
I can't keep living like this

ok budds. getting my wisdom teeth out at 845am tomorrow so I should be getting to sleep

please do user, it's not a good habit!

LOS

SHE FUCKING HATES ME

nightynight user!

pls dont die

Reminder

Dude if you wanna die just live like a fucking psycho path. Go to a swingers party, try dmt, steal 2 guns, shoot one gun with the other gun, throw the second gun away to hide the evidence, finger a fat chick at a college party and somehow find a way to brag about it, Whip your dick out in public, give yourself a UV blue enema, try to learn mandirin, give up learning Mandirin bc you are a native English speaker, chop of one of your fingers, sniff a asshole without asking, clog a toilet on purpose, sue yourself, eat one coin from each country, hijak a uber

If I wanted to die I'd have fun with life. If I'm gonna die anyway might aswell live a little.

NO!
Don't go to sleep!!

doesn't even hurt anymore to have them teeth removed. Feels annoying after though, night user

>Reminder

How tf does weed ruin your life?

Unless you go full stoner/employment reasons I don't see a valid reason to give up weed.

YOU AND I, BREAKING FREE FROM A PRISON!

how will you stop me canachan?

sup niggz

Just say no /cum/

I don't really feel like doing any of that, because I don't really feel like killing myself
The day I really feel like killing myself is the day I'll really kill myself

I'm going to take fentanyl and nothing you can do will stop em

>obeying this post would result in a paradox

Once a month I try to get violently crossfaded.

It's my one night I get to truely be free.

this!!

I get awful withdrawals after smoking, simple as that
I know it's retarded and I'm retarded but it is what it is, the only solution is to smoke every day or not smoke at all, there is no middle ground
One of those options drains my bank account and personality and the other doesn't. There's no decision to make, I know what I have to do.

America has been corrupted

Good to see a true God-Fearing wholesome American still exists.

hell yeah, but only until the cops show up then I run away because I can't get arrested okay. I have a job and stuff

How long have you been smoking?

Also how many times a day?

i like to stick it to the man by skating in the grocery store parkin lot... where it says no skating lol!

*applies skateboarding is not a crime decal*
yeah fuck the man lol

Whoa, why hasn't anyone made this correlation yet?

I used to smoke every single day a few months ago, now I've cut way down to just 1 gram every couple of weeks
Even that's too much though. I don't even really enjoy it anymore, it's just something I feel obligated to do to keep myself happy, and that's not a good outlook to have on life. I have to learn to be happy on my own, even if I don't want to.

My ex wife had boobs and tits like these

One of the few things I miss about her

Literally everyone knows this. Chicago is not some random violent war zone all over the place, if you scroll through victims it's almost ALL blacks and it's usually isolated to the black parts of town. Why it's gotten so crazy? Who knows. Conservatives blame hip hop culture promoting violence, liberals blame de-policing in black neighborhoods cause racism.

I'm starting to understand now. Sucks your tolerance has gotten that bad and it's become so ingrained in you. I snoke once a week so I guess idk that feel

and also overpolicing becuase cops are racist pigs, which "justifies" them being more violent

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
respect authority

--

No.

What's up with the meme about getting rid of americans on Sup Forums blabla?

>had boobs and tits like these

Day of the Grill soon

Should've said has?

>churka so butthurt he makes this thread every couple days and links it in every thread up right now
Makes you wonder what happened to him irl

>boobs and tits
Are you under the impression those are different things?

Oh yes you are right, it's boobs and nipples**

I don't understand, explain properly please.

I recommend watching this mexican sex documentary to avoid confusion in the future.

>Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums.
Scroll up to the top of the page until you see that sentence, click on the link.

They all look disgusting

post more titties

You don't have any?

Well they ARE latinas :^)

Went to the stranglethorn vale. Pvp. Pvp everywhere.
Why have i do this? :c

Why do Comcast & Verizon want to control what they see and do online? What's wrong with how it is now? What's their angle?

>why do for profit enterprise's want more ways to make money

Yeah, try not posting that shit again

No I am a man

Is it realistic that they can pull it off?

>white cunts on here only want gooks, spics, arabs, nigs, poo women.
>non-white cunts prefer white women
Really makes you think...

Ask some Americans, I have no idea.

pictures of tits, you dense mofo

Seriously, I'd love to see you and the Canuck trying to type in Spanish at 3 am

You wanna now why?

>mexicans take everything literally
JAJAJAJA

Why do you fags do this to my pictures?

The answer is pretty obvious, it's always been this way here for a reason.

it looks nicer..

I don't represent Mexicans

And I'm glad for that