Other urls found in this thread:

moralcaseforfossilfuels.com/data/
epa.gov/ttn/chief/trends/trends06/national_tier1_caps.xlsx
yournewswire.com/top-scientist-resigns-admitting-global-warming-is-a-big-scam/
wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how unconvincing

>implying this is new

Idiots back in the day predicted 2000 would be when temperatures would rise so much worldwide that most coastal cities will drown. Guess what? There's been more pollution than their estimate and the coastline has receded.

bump

New York will be completely submerged by 2009

-Al Gore

bamp

It's on the Internet, it must be true.

Air pollution in US goes down despite large-scale fossil fuel usage

sauce:
epa.gov/ttn/chief/trends/trends06/national_tier1_caps.xlsx

bullshit article, delete it.

In early October, a long-time member of APS, Hal Lewis, publicly resigned from the Society over issues having to do with climate change. Lewis, who is an emeritus professor at UC Santa Barbara, addressed his letter of resignation to APS President Curtis Callan, simultaneously circulating it on the Internet. In response to some of the points in Lewis’s letter, APS issued a statement that can be found on the press-release page of the APS website. Callan also sent a personal reply to Lewis in which he expressed his regret at Lewis’s decision, along with his strong disagreement with the substance of Lewis’s complaints against the APS.

Lewis’s specific complaints focus on the recent decisions of the APS Council concerning the 2007 Statement on Climate Change and the ongoing process of formation of a topical group on the physics of climate. Characterizing recent APS decisions, Lewis contends that “It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist.” Concerning the topical group, Lewis claimed that the petition for creating such a group which he had signed had been arbitrarily rejected by “AP

Thats because we've stopped using so much Pajeet, unlike your shithole of a country which is run on coal.

> it is a moral obligation to fuck up the planet for the advancement of my generation
> I have no moral obligation for my children and grandchildren

Good point, India.

>we use less fossil fuels

keep deluding yourself

>implying the planet is getting fucked up

kys

I knew I recognized that man

hal lewis wrote that letter in 2011

> kys
nope
> not including greenhouse gasses
who is the delusional one?
keep grasping at straws, India. Unfortunately, your country will suffer quite a lot from global warming. Have fun.

>not including greenhouse gases

HAHAAHAH WHAT, HANS? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THESE MENTIONS OF NOX AND SO2 AND CO2 IN THE GRAPH

> CO2

Obviously, you can't even read your own fucking chart, shithead.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I don't understand why people who pretend to care about the environment don't kill themselves

Because they haven't thought it through.

UNO
DOS
TRES
QUATRO

they're hypocrites

welp, my bad.

>implying CO2 increases global warming

>yournewswire.com/top-scientist-resigns-admitting-global-warming-is-a-big-scam/

is this real or fake?

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

real, google the scientists' name.

I kind of assumed this back in ~07ish when my geology professors said they didn't stand by it.

>Indian reasoning

>memes