Your ethnicity

>your ethnicity
>describe males if your ethnicity in one sentence

we ethnic russian "'men"' are ugly pathetic boring cucks and losers.

since i made the thread anyway i also wanted to add that "'our"' women cheat on us all the time and we are proud of it

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http://golosovalka.livejournal.com/132964.html&edit-text=
youtu.be/wrwtUn3go5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OK very interesting thank you for sharing. Have you taken your lithium today?

it's true... Russian men are predetermined to take hormones and become female.

mulatto girl looks nice. She can become real beauty queen later.

yeah they are the best. the perfect mix from both worlds

>we ethnic russian "'men"' are ugly pathetic boring cucks and losers.

What an embarrassment. Stop calling yourself these negative things, go hit the gym and get some self-esteem.

Neck yourself you dumb cunt, fuck you link.

russians need to be banned

This. All they do is shitpost for attention, every single one.

Shut up faggot

this thread is int-related and interesting

Shut up faggot

>Russians
>Dark hair
nice try mongol

He is Jew. It's polular jewish racism/trolling - picrelated say this about Russian men ofiicially

translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http://golosovalka.livejournal.com/132964.html&edit-text=

>He is Jew
lol of course NO TRUE RUSSIAN!!!....

i am just more honest then you. we russian "'men"' are objectively scum and trash, we are worthless dirt and shit

>Jew pretend be not jew.
lel it's classical, akk my jewish friends do that.

You just repeat popular jewish propaganda. If you are not hew why you do this?

THE MUSLIM BOSNIAN or the Bosniak is a short, shortlegged cuck... he has the so-called calf-head -- an abnormally large head for his small body... they've got beards, patchy, childlike beards... most of the time there is no middle ground, they're either anorexic or obese.

THE CATHOLIC BOSNIAN or the Croat is a tall, dark man... he has no disadvantages, but his inability do differentiate the Ć and Č or Đ and Dž. They eat pork, and are tall. They're one of the two ruling class of Bosnia.

THE ORTHODOX BOSNIAN or the Serb is a white, handsome male, muscle-having... his hair is dark, he's talkative and has fucked more women that there are Bosniaks... his piercing blue eyes see deep in your soul. You swoon without even knowing he's Serb... but finding out makes you even more horny...

Hy вoт нaш кpиптoeвpeй кyдa-тo пpoпaл. Кaк-жe тaк, вce тaк хopoшo нaчинaлocь и вoт oпять...

Is he lying? All I want is a Russian gf in this life

You cant. Russian girls send foreighners GTFO Usually

youtu.be/wrwtUn3go5o

because i made an int-related thread obviously and since i did i had to give a discription of us russian "'men"' too?

we russian "'men" are such worthless dirt that our lives worth less the literal dog excrements

i am being totally honest.
a russian girl would prefer any foreign ir just non-russian Man over an ugly pathetic low-test impotent subhuman scum aka russian "'man"'

those eyebrows tho

>we
>russian

hey another virgin autist cuck thread
picture me surprised

You have a mental disease. Seek help, stop making these threads.